Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Meetup (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/)
-   -   Landry Signing Autographs (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/22472-landry-signing-autographs.html)

Redskin Rich 02-09-2008 09:45 PM

Landry Signing Autographs

Sorry about this... I thought I had already posted this one:

[url=http://www.PSGameGear.com]Welcome Page[/url]

[B][SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=5][U][B]Announcing PSGameGear Sports Autograph Appearences [/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][U][B]at Dulles Town Center Mall:[/B][/U][/SIZE][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=red][COLOR=red][COLOR=red][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=red][COLOR=red][COLOR=red][B][SIZE=4][/CENTER]
[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][SIZE=6][COLOR=red][COLOR=red][SIZE=6][COLOR=red][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][SIZE=6][COLOR=red][COLOR=red][SIZE=6][COLOR=red][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][COLOR=#000000][CENTER][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][SIZE=6][CENTER][COLOR=red][B][/B][/COLOR][B][I][/I][/B][FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif][SIZE=6][COLOR=#3e606f][COLOR=#3e606f][FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif]PSGameGear Sports Memorabilia Events [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][CENTER][IMG]http://psgamegear.com/images/LaRonLandryINTvsSeaHawksWEB.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=3][COLOR=#193441][COLOR=#193441][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][COLOR=#91aa9d][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][CENTER][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=5][COLOR=#91aa9d][COLOR=#91aa9d][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][B][SIZE=6]LaRon Landry [/SIZE] Autograph Appearence
[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[B]PSGameGear Sports Memorabilia[/B]
[B]DATE:[/B] Saturday Feb 16th, 2008
[B]TIME:[/B] 1:00pm - 3:00pm
[B]LOCATION:[/B] PSG's Dulles Town Center Mall Store - Center Court
[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#3e606f][COLOR=#3e606f][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=5][B]Autograph Fee: [/B]$35.00 each[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Bring your camera and take a photo with LaRon, too!! [/SIZE]

[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#3e606f][COLOR=#3e606f][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][B][SIZE=4][SIZE=5]RESERVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH NOW:[/SIZE] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]CALL 703-433-2204 and use your MC/Visa or Amex
[SIZE=3]*Your pre-order autograph tickets and items will be ready for pick up [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]at the begining of the signing![/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/B]
[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#3e606f][COLOR=#3e606f][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][B]PSGameGear Sports Memorabilia[/B]
21100 Dulles Town Center Mall
Dulles, Virginia 22601
703-433-2204
[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Old School 02-11-2008 08:42 AM

Re: Landry Signing Autographs

Thanks for posting all of these

SC Skins Fan 02-11-2008 01:09 PM

Is that a life size photograph?

Redskin Rich 02-11-2008 01:57 PM

[quote=SC Skins Fan;420663]Is that a life size photograph?[/quote]

Sorry, I just cut and paste from the website... they must have used a big file.

dmek25 02-11-2008 02:39 PM

does Landry ever show for one of these? it seems like he always skips out

Redskin Rich 02-11-2008 02:52 PM

[quote=dmek25;420723]does Landry ever show for one of these? it seems like he always skips out[/quote]
I think he showed the at this store.. I know he skipped on Chantilly and Tidewater Sports. He may have skipped one time on this store too, but I am not sure.

killromo 02-13-2008 03:43 PM

Do you need to pay for this ticket ahead of time? If he skips how do I get an auto on my mini helmet? Any idea if he will be there?

Redskin Rich 02-13-2008 03:45 PM

[quote=killromo;421783]Do you need to pay for this ticket ahead of time? If he skips how do I get an auto on my mini helmet? Any idea if he will be there?[/quote]
You should be able to show up at the begining and get your helmet signed.

He will also be at the big show in Chantilly next month: [url=http://www.csashows.com]Collectors' Showcase of America[/url]

jamf 02-13-2008 04:40 PM

I wished I lived in that area, I would love to get some autographs.

Redskin Rich 02-13-2008 04:57 PM

[quote=jamf;421808]I wished I lived in that area, I would love to get some autographs.[/quote]
Most of the places that have signings do mail order.

killromo 02-14-2008 08:36 AM

I'm going to be driving from Salisbury for this signing. I've wanted to get his auto and "suicide mission" on a mini helmet for some time now, I really hope he doesn't disappoint.

Redskin Rich 02-16-2008 04:23 PM

[quote=killromo;421994]I'm going to be driving from Salisbury for this signing. I've wanted to get his auto and "suicide mission" on a mini helmet for some time now, I really hope he doesn't disappoint.[/quote]
I hope you didn't drive down for this... I hear he was once again a no show

killromo 02-16-2008 05:28 PM

Yeah I did drive down. Then stood in line for a hour and a half all just to have him cancel and then stand in line to get a refund. Judging from his frequent delinquency from these events I would like to say he must be a real asshole. There was at least 150 dejected fans that paid $35.00 plus the cost of whatever they were trying to get signed. Nevermind the hour and a half waiting in line and the drive, etc. All i'm saying is I really like the guy on the field but if you can't even show up [U]to get paid[/U] to sign your name for some diehard fans who come from all over just to see you then I have no use for you Laron.
How can his head be so big after his rookie season?

p.s. I heard he will be at the NBA all-star game this weekend so if I see him i will surely boo

Redskin Rich 02-16-2008 05:35 PM

[quote=killromo;423022]Yeah I did drive down. Then stood in line for a hour and a half all just to have him cancel and then stand in line to get a refund. Judging from his frequent delinquency from these events I would like to say he must be a real asshole. There was at least 150 dejected fans that paid $35.00 plus the cost of whatever they were trying to get signed. Nevermind the hour and a half waiting in line and the drive, etc. All i'm saying is I really like the guy on the field but if you can't even show up [U]to get paid[/U] to sign your name for some diehard fans who come from all over just to see you then I have no use for you Laron.
How can his head be so big after his rookie season?

p.s. I heard he will be at the NBA all-star game this weekend so if I see him i will surely boo[/quote]
Hell, he did this about 5 times before he ever played a regular game.

If he is at the all star game... glad to see his priorities are straight... not honoring commitments, but going out and having fun.

killromo 02-16-2008 07:41 PM

Yeah I guess I'm a little pissed at him but so it goes. Rich, I appreciate you listing these signings up here because I do enjoy collecting Redskins memorabilia. Please keep these posts up for us