Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Meetup (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/)
-   -   Redskins in HOF Game (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/22483-redskins-in-hof-game.html)

Redskin Rich 02-10-2008 03:07 PM

Redskins in HOF Game

Well, not only do two of our own go into Canton... we also have the team play the Colts... at true weekend for Redskin Fans:

[url=http://www.profootballhof.com/]Home Page - Pro Football Hall of Fame[/url]

onlydarksets 02-10-2008 03:12 PM

Re: Redskins in HOF Game

It is soooooo on!

CancunCantinaBartender 02-10-2008 03:45 PM

We were looking at some packages before they even announced the teams. They are expensive, but I have never been to Canton. Might have to do some more research now.

Dirtbag59 02-10-2008 06:51 PM

Wonder if JJ will play.

Jansen: Uh Coach Zorn I don't think I can play this week my uh.....elbow.
Z-Man: Oh no maybe you should have the trainers look at it
Jansen: Well...uh...it'll be fine. I think if I just give it some rest then next week my ankle will be good to go!
Z-Man: I thought you said it was your elbow?
Jansen:.............no!

Mattyk 02-10-2008 06:54 PM

A perfect weekend, I can't wait!

Warpath 02-10-2008 06:57 PM

I know stats dont mean squat, but wasn't there a stat about no team has ever won the SB that has played 5 preseason games? Anyway Im excited about the HOF I cant afford to go but I will definitely be watching. I guess another plus is that we get to see our team play before we see 30 other teams.

CobraKaiDojo 02-11-2008 03:53 AM

That WHOLE weekend will be about the Redskins. I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate what we had, what we have, and where we're going.

EternalEnigma21 02-11-2008 06:20 AM

Strike first, strike hard, show no mercy.

Warpath 02-11-2008 08:59 PM

Just found out the wife is into it, Im headed to Canton! I cant wait. Anyone else here going? Theres tons of fan info over at ES and I got a hotel about 25 mins from HOF for 89.99 a night for fri, sat, and sun night. Now Im working on getting tickets to all the events. Looks like theres a package deal the 'fantasy' package for $375 that includes:
Admission to the Hall of Fame
Two days admission to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Good any day: August 14, 2008
Official Commemorative Yearbook
The 3rd Annual Commemorative Pro Football Hall of Fame Yearbook

Saturday, August 2, 2008
[B]Timken Grand Parade[/B]
Reserved seat to the Parade
[B]Enshrinement Celebration Fan Party[/B]
Admission to the Exclusive Party: Before the ceremony fans enjoy a private celebration in a tent on Hall of Fame grounds inclusive of food, beer and fun!
[B]Enshrinement Ceremony[/B]
Preferred Reserved Sideline Stadium Ticket to the Enshrinement Ceremony

Sunday, August 3, 2008
[B]Enshrinees GameDay Roundtable[/B]
Reserved seat at the Luncheon
[B]Fan Appreciation Tailgate Party[/B]
Admission to the Exclusive Tailgate: Football fans, before the big game get the party started in a private tent located on Hall of Fame grounds with traditional tailgate food, beer and fun!
[B]NFL Hall of Fame Game (Indianapolis vs. Washington)[/B]
Green Zone (between the 20's) Sideline Stadium Ticket to the NFL Hall of Fame Game

Im so pumped now. Vegas in April, Canton in August!

GusFrerotte 02-11-2008 09:02 PM

The HOF itself is cool. Canton Ohio is a typical E Ohio berg. Nothing fancy, just a good old Midwestern town. It will be fun for sure. I might play hooky from work and go down there. Not that far from the Detroit Metro area. I wonder if Trent Green will be back in a Skins uniform?

AlvinWalton'sNeckBrace 02-11-2008 09:05 PM

I have class on Monday..............................and I am in a grad school where I have to fill out paperwork if I miss class and face consequences...I kind of wish they did it all on the same day like before with the game and ceremony on the same day

EARTHQUAKE2689 02-11-2008 09:23 PM

[quote=Dirtbag359;420412]Wonder if [B]JJ[/B] will play.

Jansen: Uh Coach Zorn I don't think I can play this week my uh.....elbow.
Z-Man: Oh no maybe you should have the trainers look at it
Jansen: Well...uh...it'll be fine. I think if I just give it some rest then next week my ankle will be good to go!
Z-Man: I thought you said it was your elbow?
Jansen:.............no![/quote]

No i wont be playing there

skinsfan69 02-11-2008 10:07 PM

[quote=Redskin Rich;420287]Well, not only do two of our own go into Canton... we also have the team play the Colts... at true weekend for Redskin Fans:

[URL="http://www.profootballhof.com/"]Home Page - Pro Football Hall of Fame[/URL][/quote]

I'll be there!