Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Meetup (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/)
-   -   Pat Fischer signing autographs for FREE - Who's in? (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/22797-pat-fischer-signing-autographs-free-whos.html)

Redskin Rich 03-04-2008 05:54 PM

Pat Fischer signing autographs for FREE - UPDATED

[CENTER][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]To show our appreciation for everyone who has come to our autograph events, and with the cooperation of our friends at [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]The Card Cellar[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]. We have decided to have our Pat Fischer signing as a [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][I][B][I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial][B]TRUE CUSTOMER APPRECIATION EVENT. [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B][/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]That means every customer who physically comes to the event on [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Saturday, March 22nd, from 2-4 pm,[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] will receive [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]TWO FREE AUTOGRAPHS[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] from Washington Redskin Great [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]PAT FISCHER[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]. If you would like more than 2 autographs, they are available for purchase of $10 each. [I][I][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Mail order & drop off for this event is $10 each.[/FONT][/FONT][/I][/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial](see [URL="http://www.leaderinsports.com/"][COLOR=#810081]www.LeaderInSports.com[/COLOR][/URL] for more info)[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][I][I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Don't forget about our online store. We use flat rate shipping. That means for every purchase from our website, shipping is only $10 (no matter how many items you purchase).[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Future Events at [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/B][B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]The Card Cellar[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/B][B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]:[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]4-19-08[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/B]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Pittsburgh[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] Steeler Great:[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Greg Lloyd[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/B]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Tickets: $20[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]5-17-08[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/B]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Washington[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] Redskins 70 Greatest Members:[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]Ricky Sanders[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/B][B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] & [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/B][B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Jim Lachey[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/B]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Tickets: $20 each or [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Combo: $35 (both players)[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]6-14-08[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/B]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]NFL Hall of Fame 1982[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]New York[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] Giants[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Washington[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] Redskins[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]Sam Huff[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/B]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Tickets: $35[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Redskin Rich 03-23-2008 12:29 PM

Re: Pat Fischer signing autographs for FREE - Who's in?

Did anyone go to this besides me? The store posts videos of their signings on youtube. Most of them are pretty boring..... but I thought this one was funny:

[YT]zpTxkw7xmWY[/YT]