Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Jim Zorn article (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/22870-jim-zorn-article.html)

J. Spanky 03-11-2008 04:56 PM

Jim Zorn article

pretty objective article on the new head man...

[url=http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFL/NFC/NFC+East/Washington/Features/2008/zorn2301.htm]Washington - Pro Football Weekly[/url]

NYCskinfan82 03-11-2008 05:07 PM

Re: Jim Zorn article

Not a bad article, well hopefully he can show JC a few things.

sbaughone 03-11-2008 05:30 PM

Anybody who can kayak is okay in my book...that sport is frikkin dangerous!

backrow 03-11-2008 06:24 PM

If SmootSmack can change his name to TAFKAS and back, I'd like to make the first bid on SlipNSlide!

j/k!

SBXVII 03-11-2008 06:47 PM

I hope he does well but first impressions are everything. Go Maroone and Black.

Ruhskins 03-12-2008 02:16 AM

[QUOTE=SBXVII;431187]I hope he does well but first impressions are everything. Go Maroone and Black.[/QUOTE]

Steve Spurrier tried to make a good impression claiming that we would beat Dallas twice, and looked what happened. So the guy was a bit nervous, big deal.

J. Spanky 03-12-2008 10:29 AM

I thought he made a pretty good first impression.... save for a relatively trivial gaffe or two.

i think the impression he'll have on our offense is the single biggest issue our team faces this off season. regardless of what happens in the draft, training camp, etc.

hooskins 03-12-2008 11:55 AM

What about him having an insanely long press conference where he excitedly talked about SPECIFIC changes? Last time I checked people are usually nervous for things they care about and want to make a good mark on.

I love Zorn's detail and passion he showed the his first presser. I know that isn't enough to win, but don't go and fault him about colors when most vet players on our team(AND EVEN FANS LIKE YOU ALL!) cannot "recite hail to the redskins".

I honestly think fans are the biggest hypocrites and really have way too much time to make stupid arguments like this.

Hog1 03-12-2008 12:53 PM

[quote=hooskins;431306]
I honestly think fans are the biggest hypocrites and really have way too much time to make stupid arguments like this.[/quote]

Totally! I think many, MANY............fans look only for things to be pissed off about.
[B]Message to Jim[/B]. I'm with you!!!! Just win!
HTTR
(whatever color they are)

Monkeydad 03-12-2008 01:01 PM

I can't wait to see clips of Todd Collins on the Slip and Slide. He'll get up and smell his wet hands.

God help anyone facing Jason Campbell in dodge ball.

He's definitely a "different" kind of coach, but he seems to have a grasp on what works and what doesn't. I believe he'll be successful.

hooskins 03-12-2008 01:02 PM

[quote=Buster;431336]I can't wait to see clips of Todd Collins on the Slip and Slide. He'll get up and smell his wet hands.

God help anyone facing Jason Campbell in dodge ball.

He's definitely a "different" kind of coach, but he seems to have a grasp on what works and what doesn't. I believe he'll be successful.[/quote]

haha I think that stuff is great. I really hope the Post gets some cameras for that practice.

Lady Brave 03-12-2008 01:27 PM

[quote=Buster;431336]I can't wait to see clips of Todd Collins on the Slip and Slide. He'll get up and smell his wet hands.

[B]God help anyone facing Jason Campbell in dodge ball.[/B]

He's definitely a "different" kind of coach, but he seems to have a grasp on what works and what doesn't. I believe he'll be successful.[/quote]
I don't think they should worry too much. The ball will probably be thrown over their head.

(OH! That's not right. Lord... I apologize. I love Campbell.)