Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   ComCast Post Show RedskinsvsEagles (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/22912-comcast-post-show-redskinsvseagles.html)

ArcticRed 03-16-2008 10:35 PM

ComCast Post Show RedskinsvsEagles

Hi guys,

I was hoping if anyone out there has a copy of the ComCast Post show with B Mitch, Ray Brown and Chick Hernandez on November 11th, 2007. My wife and I were on the program but our friends recorder in Alaska messed up. Everytime we were on it would become a jarbled mess. Figure it was the satellite feed.

Anyways, I would like to get a copy of it as it was our first live Redskin game. Any help would be very much appreciated. I am willing to even trade some Alaskan memoribilia just to make the effort more interesting.

Thanks,

Blue and Annabel
Anchorage, Alaska

redskins5044 03-18-2008 11:47 AM

Re: ComCast Post Show RedskinsvsEagles

your my boy blue

SmootSmack 03-18-2008 12:08 PM

I'd give ComcastSportsNet in Bethesda, MD a call.

I'll see if I can find a specific person for you to contact, but for now just call the main line

ArcticRed 03-19-2008 03:34 AM

Sadly, I did that first before I posted here. I emailed Comcast and their reply was;

"[COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial]Unfortunately, Comcast SportsNet is not able to sell copies of its programming because of corporate policy."[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black]I will call them also, just in case I might get a different answer. Any other ideas I would appreciate very much.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]On a side note, SS, you mentioned getting a contact. I spoke to the "producer" the night of the game, I just cant remember her name. In fun and for the memory, I had her sign a poster for me. I cant read it very well. Is there a way I can email you the name? I am not sure it would be ok for me to display it on open forum. I think she would remember me though. We had a few laughs that night.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Thanks again for the help,[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Blue and Annabel[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

hooskins 03-20-2008 12:11 AM

Blue SS works with ESPN and might have some networking abilities to help you out with that. So cross your fingers.

SmootSmack 03-20-2008 12:16 AM

[QUOTE=ArcticRed;433117]Sadly, I did that first before I posted here. I emailed Comcast and their reply was;

"[COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial]Unfortunately, Comcast SportsNet is not able to sell copies of its programming because of corporate policy."[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black]I will call them also, just in case I might get a different answer. Any other ideas I would appreciate very much.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]On a side note, SS, you mentioned getting a contact. I spoke to the "producer" the night of the game, I just cant remember her name. In fun and for the memory, I had her sign a poster for me. I cant read it very well. Is there a way I can email you the name? I am not sure it would be ok for me to display it on open forum. I think she would remember me though. We had a few laughs that night.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Thanks again for the help,[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Blue and Annabel[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Yeah PM the name of the producer. I know some people who I believe still work at ComcastSportsNet. I'll see what I can do. No promises. I wouldn't say they're my friends really.