Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Thread Hell (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   urgent help needed your assistance is required (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=23052)

ArtMonkDrillz 04-01-2008 03:05 PM

Re: urgent help needed your assistance is required

If the blender was still plugged in I can see them calling it a deadly weapon.

SammyBaughFan 04-01-2008 03:06 PM

[QUOTE=ArtMonkDrillz;436341]Now, when you say "guy" do you really mean lady?
Come on, tell the truth you beat up a woman, didn't you?[/QUOTE]

I would never lay my hands on a woman unless she deserved it. But no, the producer was a guy and he deserved every punch he got.

Peace,
Mike

SammyBaughFan 04-01-2008 03:07 PM

[QUOTE=ArtMonkDrillz;436342]If the blender was still plugged in I can see them calling it a deadly weapon.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't plugged in so I have no idea how they are saying a freakin Cuisinart is a deadly weapon. As I said, the man deserved to be bludgeoned to death with that blender. By God's grace, I chose to only seriously hurt the guy instead of sending him to the morgue.

Peace,
Mike

ArtMonkDrillz 04-01-2008 03:07 PM

[QUOTE=SammyBaughFan;436344]I would never lay my hands on a woman unless she deserved it. But no, the producer was a guy and he deserved every punch he got.

Peace,
Mike[/QUOTE]That's good to know, and I don't doubt that he deserved it.

Lady Brave 04-01-2008 03:11 PM

[quote=SammyBaughFan;436345]It wasn't plugged in so I have no idea how they are saying a freakin Cuisinart is a deadly weapon. As I said, the man deserved to be bludgeoned to death with that blender. By God's grace, I chose to only seriously hurt the guy instead of sending him to the morgue.

Peace,
Mike[/quote]
Your hands can be considered a deadly weapon based on the level of injury inflicted on a person. So yeah... any object that can cause trauma or serious injury can be deemed a deadly weapon.

ArtMonkDrillz 04-01-2008 03:15 PM

I would have used a good old fashioned frying pan because I would think it would have a better grip than a blender. A frying pan is one of the best blunt objects in the kitchen, next to a rolling pin or a granite cutting board. With some of these hand-molded grips they make these days I sometimes wonder why the police don't carry them.
Fine china also makes a nice shank.

cpayne5 04-01-2008 03:18 PM

Stop the madness. What day is it again?

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 04-01-2008 03:18 PM

[QUOTE=cpayne5;436352]Stop the madness. What day is it again?[/QUOTE]

I'm not so sure this is a prank. Have you seen SBF's previous posts?

hooskins 04-01-2008 03:22 PM

[quote=SammyBaughFan;436324]You cant get pissy with me for posting about my cooking and then ask me about cooking. In any case, I was a finalist to grab a new show on the Food Network but the executive producer was an ass, we got into a fight, I defended myself, and now I'm up on charges of assault. Total BS legal system. The guy didn't like my szechuan style ribbs, made a smart ass comment, I threw him into some cabinets, he came at me, I kicked his ass and punched him a few times after he hit the floor, and I'm the one they call "crazy" and a "criminal?" F' lawyers.[/quote]

I hope this is a joke because otherwise you really deserve to be sued SBF. Also for some reason I am not surprised you ended up in that situation.

12thMan 04-01-2008 03:26 PM

This is totally a prank. SBF usually says stuff like, I'll break "yer" nose or hey
"feller"...and no offense SBF but you seem to be using more commas these days:)

Lady Brave 04-01-2008 03:29 PM

[quote=12thMan;436359]This is totally a prank. SBF usually says stuff like, I'll break "yer" nose or hey
"feller"...and no offense SBF but you seem to be using more commas these days:)[/quote]
I thought he only talked like that when he was drunk?

hooskins 04-01-2008 03:30 PM

SBF should be banned however, look at all his posts today. They are all just recipes.

offfiss 04-01-2008 03:31 PM

Some Scripps executives have been my clients. I run a limo bisiness on the side here in jersey. i think they own Food Network. We should hire one as our GM. LOL

hooskins 04-01-2008 03:31 PM

[quote=Lady Brave;436361]I thought he only talked like that when he was drunk?[/quote]

I think it is safe to assume he is usually drunk when he posts.

SammyBaughFan 04-01-2008 03:33 PM

[QUOTE=hooskins;436364]SBF should be banned however, look at all his posts today. They are all just recipes.[/QUOTE]

like i need a 20 yr old to told me what to do

peace