Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Top Ten Signs You're Becoming a Barbecuer (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=23414)

EARTHQUAKE2689 05-02-2008 09:08 PM

Re: Top Ten Signs You're Becoming a Barbecuer

[quote=12thMan;446419]If anyone knows about his Barbeque it would be Hessy...[/quote]

uh-oh

TheMalcolmConnection 05-02-2008 09:23 PM

[quote=12thMan;446419]If anyone knows about his Barbeque it would be Hessy...[/quote]

If anyone knows his Hessy, it would be 12thMan...

Monkeydad 05-05-2008 03:08 PM

No, she shot him down if I remember correctly.

I miss SBF. He was entertaining and we really could use him this offseason.

KLHJ2 05-06-2008 09:31 AM

I leave for a week, come back and I am immediately slapped in the face with new Warpath features and everyone making fun of SBF. What the hell is really going on?

I have a theory that he is on this site under another username. He didn't leave us, he just realized that he had made an ass out of himself and decided to start over.

That is my theory and I am sticking to it. I have no hard evidence to support this theory though.

ArtMonkDrillz 05-06-2008 10:10 AM

[QUOTE=Angry;446951]I leave for a week, come back and I am immediately slapped in the face with new Warpath features and everyone making fun of SBF. What the hell is really going on?

I have a theory that he is on this site under another username. He didn't leave us, he just realized that he had made an ass out of himself and decided to start over.

That is my theory and I am sticking to it. I have no hard evidence to support this theory though.[/QUOTE]I don't think this is the case because there is NO WAY he'd be able to sit back for this long (this thread and the one on April Fool's Day) and not say a word.

The April Fool's thread alone would have sent him into a tail spin. He'd be furiously typing with his bbq covered digits, calling for a boycott of the site. He'd be writing letters to former Redskins from the 1940's asking for their support in his one man campaign against any and everyone who believed that he'd actually hit a man with a blender (my hand is raised). He'd track down SmootSmack and introduce him to his custom steel kickin' leg. It would be a blood bath of Biblical proportions, which would be right up his alley.

No, there is no way he's back on this site as a passive observer. He lacks the will power.

12thMan 05-06-2008 10:24 AM

[quote=Buster;446839]No, she shot him down if I remember correctly.

I miss SBF. He was entertaining and we really could use him this offseason.[/quote]

12th never get's shot down:)

MTK 05-06-2008 10:25 AM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;446960]I don't think this is the case because there is NO WAY he'd be able to sit back for this long (this thread and the one on April Fool's Day) and not say a word.

The April Fool's thread alone would have sent him into a tail spin. He'd be furiously typing with his bbq covered digits, calling for a boycott of the site. He'd be writing letters to former Redskins from the 1940's asking for their support in his one man campaign against any and everyone who believed that he'd actually hit a man with a blender (my hand is raised). He'd track down SmootSmack and introduce him to his custom steel kickin' leg. It would be a blood bath of Biblical proportions, which would be right up his alley.

No, there is no way he's back on this site as a passive observer. He lacks the will power.[/quote]

I totally agree. There's no way he has that sort of self control.

saden1 05-06-2008 10:52 AM

It goes without saying...

Leave SBF alone, he's a human! You're all lucky he even comes in here to drop some knowledge on your asses. Leave SBF alone!!!

dmek25 05-06-2008 11:57 AM

[quote=saden1;446973]It goes without saying...

Leave SBF alone, he's a human! [B]You're all lucky he even comes in here to[/B] [B]drop some knowledge on your asses[/B]. Leave SBF alone!!![/quote]
this sounds like a line from pro wrestling. hysterical

riggins44 05-06-2008 12:18 PM

After reading most of the posts, I feel cheated for never having encountered
SBF. Been interesting to read what I missed.

firstdown 05-07-2008 09:39 AM

[quote=Angry;446951]I leave for a week, come back and I am immediately slapped in the face with new Warpath features and everyone making fun of SBF. What the hell is really going on?

That is my theory and I am sticking to it. I have no hard evidence to support this theory though.[/quote]
I think if he tried using another name at some point he would start posting pictures of chicking or ribs and give himself away. He seemed to always start those cooking threads right before lunch and would make my ham sandwich tast like crap.

Monkeydad 05-07-2008 11:52 AM

[quote=Angry;446951]I leave for a week, come back and I am immediately slapped in the face with new Warpath features and everyone making fun of SBF. What the hell is really going on?

That is my theory and I am sticking to it. I have no hard evidence to support this theory though.[/quote]

What's up Mike. How have you been?

KLHJ2 05-08-2008 01:56 PM

[quote=Buster;447169]What's up Mike. How have you been?[/quote]

No, no, no. You cannot even attempt to put that label on me. I have had a disagreement (Support the soldiers thread) or two with SBF as well. But since you asked, I (Kevin) am doing fine. Just got back from Myrtle beach earlier this week.

Hog1 05-08-2008 04:05 PM

[quote=Angry;447452]No, no, no. You cannot even attempt to put that label on me. I have had a disagreement (Support the soldiers thread) or two with SBF as well. But since you asked, I (Kevin) am doing fine. Just got back from Myrtle beach earlier this week.[/quote]

Hey, I know your not Deep cover SBF, but...............would you mind.................... posting a good solid rib recipe for my pit. Gonna' need one for the weekend.
If you don't I'm gonna have to "get after you with my blender".
...Peace, Hamilton Beach

SmootSmack 05-08-2008 04:24 PM

Hey Guys,

I asked Bobby Flay a question. What did you think of my question?

That's the difference between you and me. I'm a barbecue man, you're a barbecue fan

(see what I did there? a little warpath juxtaposition)