Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   Essential skills every man must know (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/23461-essential-skills-every-man-must-know.html)

ArtMonkDrillz 05-06-2008 05:02 PM

Essential skills every man must know

[url=http://www.esquire.com/features/essential-skills-0508]Skills for Men - Things Men Should Be Able to Do - Esquire[/url]

I can't wait to have a son so that I can act like I made this list up on my own.
I feel pretty confident that I can do a lot of these things, but not nearly enough of them.

EternalEnigma21 05-06-2008 06:45 PM

re: Essential skills every man must know

is this where you write the alphabet forwards and backwards with your tongue?

saden1 05-06-2008 07:10 PM

How to please ladies is all the skills I need to know...I'm ready, I'm ready to be the last man on earth man.

djnemo65 05-06-2008 07:27 PM

[QUOTE=saden1;447031]How to please ladies is all the skills I need to know...I'm ready, I'm ready to be the last man on earth man.[/QUOTE]

The only skill I need is how to please Japanese ladies, and I can sum it up in three words: Dolce and Gabanna.

saden1 05-06-2008 07:37 PM

[quote=djnemo65;447034]The only skill I need is how to please Japanese ladies, and I can sum it up in three words: Dolce and Gabanna.[/quote]

I know all about Japanese ladies, they love anything different. You can be Uncle Fester and you still have a chance.

ArtMonkDrillz 05-06-2008 08:00 PM

[QUOTE=saden1;447041]I know all about Japanese ladies, they love anything different. You can be Uncle Fester and you still have a chance.[/QUOTE]Time for me to finally get that passport...

djnemo65 05-06-2008 09:25 PM

[QUOTE=saden1;447041]I know all about Japanese ladies, they love anything different. You can be Uncle Fester and you still have a chance.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely not true my man. I know a guy who looks like Uncle Fester and he has less chance here then he does back home, and I don't think he was hitting home runs back home. To make it here you gotta have style and charisma, which luckily I was born with. HOLLA.

mooby 05-06-2008 11:03 PM

Everytime I click the link it goes to [url=http://m.esquire.com]Esquire[/url] and 10 links to things not related to essential skills every man must know shows up.

Monkeydad 05-07-2008 11:49 AM

Re: Essential skills every man must know

Speak a foreign language? Describe wine in a sentence? Recite a poem? Create a playlist of ten songs that say a message to someone?

What homo wrote some of these? :D

I'm sorry, he's probably European.

Replace some of these with:

*Inject yourself or someone else with a needle.
*Watch a baby being born without fainting (Sorry, A-Rod!) :D
*Change oil in a car without paying someone $50.
*Hit a target with a gun...moving or not.
*Realize that Patrick Ramsey is the closest thing to a female NFL player we'll ever see.

Hog1 05-07-2008 02:37 PM

[quote=Buster;447166]Speak a foreign language? Describe wine in a sentence? Recite a poem? Create a playlist of ten songs that say a message to someone?

*Realize that Patrick Ramsey is the closest thing to a female NFL player we'll ever see.[/quote]

THANKYOU!
To Offiss, that's like blood in the water to a shark. If he's livin', he'll smell it out and follow it to the source.

FRPLG 05-07-2008 02:39 PM

[QUOTE=Buster;447166]*Realize that Patrick Ramsey is the closest thing to a female NFL player we'll ever see.[/QUOTE]

This made me choke but let's be honest. PR was a tough son of a bitch. He just sucked.

firstdown 05-07-2008 03:45 PM

[quote=Buster;447166]Speak a foreign language? Describe wine in a sentence? Recite a poem? Create a playlist of ten songs that say a message to someone?

I'm sorry, he's probably European.

Replace some of these with:

*Inject yourself or someone else with a needle.
*Watch a baby being born without fainting (Sorry, A-Rod!) :D
*Change oil in a car without paying someone $50.
*Hit a target with a gun...moving or not.
*Realize that Patrick Ramsey is the closest thing to a female NFL player we'll ever see.[/quote]
Speaking of old Patrick Ramsey.
I truned on the golf channel the other night and their he was winning some kind of sports celeb. tournament. He had a one stroke (maybe two stroke) lead going into the last hole. He duffed a shot and ended up in a tie. They had a playoff hole and he duffed another shot and lost. Man that brought back to many memories.

EternalEnigma21 05-07-2008 04:13 PM

[quote=firstdown;447257]Speaking of old Patrick Ramsey.
I truned on the golf channel the other night and their he was winning some kind of sports celeb. tournament. He had a one stroke (maybe two stroke) lead going into the last hole. He duffed a shot and ended up in a tie. They had a playoff hole and he duffed another shot and lost. Man that brought back to many memories.[/quote]

who was his celebrity?

ArtMonkDrillz 05-07-2008 04:24 PM

[QUOTE=firstdown;447257]Speaking of old Patrick Ramsey.
I truned on the golf channel the other night and their he was winning some kind of sports celeb. tournament. He had a one stroke (maybe two stroke) lead going into the last hole. He duffed a shot and ended up in a tie. They had a playoff hole and he duffed another shot and lost. Man that brought back to many memories.[/QUOTE]I haven't dusted this one off in awhile: Does anyone want to buy a slightly used Patrick Ramsey replica jersey? I'll sell it to you for $1.13 and a stick of Big Red.

Monkeydad 05-09-2008 12:12 PM

It could always be converted into a more valuable and less embarrassing Mark Rypien jersey...hmmmmmm...

Is that Big Red still new or is it refurbished?