Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Greatest NFL Team of All Time (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=23615)

starzzz 06-08-2008 12:19 PM

Re: The Greatest NFL Team of All Time

The greatest team ever has to be the 85 bears.

Giantone 06-08-2008 12:43 PM

[quote=starzzz;451892]The greatest team ever has to be the 85 bears.[/quote]

Nope ,you might want to look a the Steelers of the 70's

Giantone 06-08-2008 12:47 PM

[quote=starzzz;451886]I think we both can agree that they both had great lawyers. All I was saying from the start was that Pac,, whether he was a Cowboy or not deserved a second chance.[/quote]

WHY????What the hell did he do to deserve a second chance in the NFL,people would die for one chance but this baby back bitch ....sorry ...but that is exactly what Pac-man is ,should be in jail and I hope they prove he paid that guy to cover for him so he's in jaill for years!

Slingin Sammy 33 06-08-2008 02:39 PM

[quote=starzzz;451837]I noticed how you singled out Pacman. Let's see, ST went looking for people with his boys, pulled a gun on them, pointing it at them, then had them beat up. Was your blood boiling when ST was given another chance? By the way Pacman's charges weren't as serious as ST's.[/quote]
First, where are you from? Anywhere in TX or are you just a Cowgirls fan?

Second, while you may be technically correct, the actual charges faced by Taylor were worse in terms of potential jail time than any that have faced Pacman thusfar. However let's take a look at their track records, not to mention as SS did, the results(Taylor-an punch in the face to Pacman-permanent paralysis):

Taylor:
10/27/2004 - DUI & Speeding. Acquitted of DUI

6/3/2005 - Aggravated Assault w/Firearm, Misdeamenor Battery. Additional counts of Agg Assault added later. All charges dropped in plea agreement, no felony record.

Pacman:
7/13/2005 - Assault & Felony vandalism from a nightclub incident. I believe he received probation.

9/5/2005 - Another nightclub incident, no charges filed.

2/2006 - felony and misdeamenor obstruction of justice for another incident.

8/25/2006 - Disorderly conduct, public intoxication stemming from ANOTHER nightclub incident. Probation.

10/26/2006 - Misdeamenor assault for spitting in a woman's face during a private party at....yes ANOTHER nightclub.

2/19/2007 - The Las Vegas strip club incident which left a man paralyzed (and could've wound up with people dead). After Pacman slammed a dancer's head on stage (seems he's got issues with women) and an "alleged" associate (member of his posse) came back firing shots. On a side note, this guy is all class. Nothing says class like walking into a high dollar strip club in Vegas with a garbage bag filled with $ 80K. Then proceeding to "make it rain" and slamming a dancer's head into the stage after she's picking up the cash.

5/7/2007 - Speeding.

6/18/2007 - Questioned for a shooting at....guess where...an Atlanta strip club. His cronies were involved, but he was not present so no charges were filed.

1/2008 - Before a hearing with the NFL Commish to discuss his suspension???? Another incident for punching a woman in the face in....a strip club. Charges dropped.

Sean had one major incident and it was because he decided he wasn't going to get punked by someone stealing his stuff (not agreeing with it, major league bad decision that could've turned out horribly). However after this incident he was a model citizen and devoted to God, his family, and teammates.

Pacman was a thug, got money and turned into a more destructive thug, and will always be either be an inmate or a thug. He's also a soft punk hitting and spitting on women...big tough guy. In the Vegas incident, rather than take on the bouncer himself he has six or more of his cronies help him in the fight and then sends one back to shoot at people.

You may be high on Pacman now, you won't be when he either fails drug tests or is involved in another strip club incident (hopefully no one is killed this time). If you have a guy with problems in strip clubs, Dallas is not the best place for him.

starzzz 06-08-2008 06:16 PM

[QUOTE=Giantone;451899]WHY????What the hell did he do to deserve a second chance in the NFL,people would die for one chance but this baby back bitch ....sorry ...but that is exactly what Pac-man is ,should be in jail and I hope they prove he paid that guy to cover for him so he's in jaill for years![/QUOTE]Would you have felt the same way about Lawrence Taylor when he was the BEST DEFENSIVE JUNKIE!!??

starzzz 06-08-2008 06:22 PM

[QUOTE=Slingin Sammy 33;451903]First, where are you from? Anywhere in TX or are you just a Cowgirls fan?

Second, while you may be technically correct, the actual charges faced by Taylor were worse in terms of potential jail time than any that have faced Pacman thusfar. However let's take a look at their track records, not to mention as SS did, the results(Taylor-an punch in the face to Pacman-permanent paralysis):

Taylor:
10/27/2004 - DUI & Speeding. Acquitted of DUI

6/3/2005 - Aggravated Assault w/Firearm, Misdeamenor Battery. Additional counts of Agg Assault added later. All charges dropped in plea agreement, no felony record.

Pacman:
7/13/2005 - Assault & Felony vandalism from a nightclub incident. I believe he received probation.

9/5/2005 - Another nightclub incident, no charges filed.

2/2006 - felony and misdeamenor obstruction of justice for another incident.

8/25/2006 - Disorderly conduct, public intoxication stemming from ANOTHER nightclub incident. Probation.

10/26/2006 - Misdeamenor assault for spitting in a woman's face during a private party at....yes ANOTHER nightclub.

2/19/2007 - The Las Vegas strip club incident which left a man paralyzed (and could've wound up with people dead). After Pacman slammed a dancer's head on stage (seems he's got issues with women) and an "alleged" associate (member of his posse) came back firing shots. On a side note, this guy is all class. Nothing says class like walking into a high dollar strip club in Vegas with a garbage bag filled with $ 80K. Then proceeding to "make it rain" and slamming a dancer's head into the stage after she's picking up the cash.

5/7/2007 - Speeding.

6/18/2007 - Questioned for a shooting at....guess where...an Atlanta strip club. His cronies were involved, but he was not present so no charges were filed.

1/2008 - Before a hearing with the NFL Commish to discuss his suspension???? Another incident for punching a woman in the face in....a strip club. Charges dropped.

Sean had one major incident and it was because he decided he wasn't going to get punked by someone stealing his stuff (not agreeing with it, major league bad decision that could've turned out horribly). However after this incident he was a model citizen and devoted to God, his family, and teammates.

Pacman was a thug, got money and turned into a more destructive thug, and will always be either be an inmate or a thug. He's also a soft punk hitting and spitting on women...big tough guy. In the Vegas incident, rather than take on the bouncer himself he has six or more of his cronies help him in the fight and then sends one back to shoot at people.

You may be high on Pacman now, you won't be when he either fails drug tests or is involved in another strip club incident (hopefully no one is killed this time). If you have a guy with problems in strip clubs, Dallas is not the best place for him.[/QUOTE]All those charges you have posted are legit, I'm not questioning that, but SHOW ME WHERE AND WHEN HE WAS THE ACTUAL SHOOTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE REAL DUMMY IS THE GUY WHO LISTENED TO PACMAN IF THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED, UNTIL THEN SHUT THE **** UP!!

starzzz 06-08-2008 06:25 PM

[QUOTE=Giantone;451898]Nope ,you might want to look a the Steelers of the 70's[/QUOTE]The only reason I chose the 85 bears, they had what I think was the best defense ever assembled, to go along with a very good offense.

Slingin Sammy 33 06-08-2008 06:36 PM

[quote=starzzz;451909]All those charges you have posted are legit, I'm not questioning that, but SHOW ME WHERE AND WHEN HE WAS THE ACTUAL SHOOTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE REAL DUMMY IS THE GUY WHO LISTENED TO PACMAN IF THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED, UNTIL THEN SHUT THE **** UP!![/quote]
You still haven't answered my first question (see my post).

Your response doesn't address any of my points.

So it's OK if Pacman said, "Go back and light them M-F'ers up and I'll take care of you"? Conspiracy to committ murder is also a pretty serious charge and I'm sure if that's proven we'll be saying goodbye to Pacman playing in the NFL permanently.

No need to tell me to "SHUT THE **** UP!!", I haven't used any profanity towards you, even though IMO it's probably warranted. I also promise you wouldn't say that to my face.

heybigstar 06-08-2008 06:37 PM

[quote=starzzz;451886]I think we both can agree that they both had great lawyers. All I was saying from the start was that Pac,, whether he was a Cowboy or not deserved a second chance.[/quote]

Get this guy off the site, he is full of shit -- no one comes in here and talks shit about ST, who without a doubt would have been voted as greatest safety of all time without the tragedy.

starzzz 06-08-2008 06:48 PM

[QUOTE=heybigstar;451912]Get this guy off the site, he is full of shit -- no one comes in here and talks shit about ST, who without a doubt would have been voted as greatest safety of all time without the tragedy.[/QUOTE]A slim, first of all I have much respect for ST, and I also think if he would have played a full career, he would have been the greatest safety in the history of the league. I didn't disrespect him, it all began with me saying if a second chance was good enough for one man it is good enough for another, in football, basketball, baseball, etc. If it came across like I was disrespectful, or I have offended anybody, I apologize.

heybigstar 06-08-2008 06:49 PM

[quote=starzzz;451913]A slim, first of all I have much respect for ST, and I also think if he would have played a full career, he would have been the greatest safety in the history of the league. I didn't disrespect him, it all began with me saying if a second chance was good enough for one man it is good enough for another, in football, basketball, baseball, etc. If it came across like I was disrespectful, or I have offended anybody, I apologize.[/quote]

I accept your apology and I appreciate your clarification.

starzzz 06-08-2008 07:01 PM

[QUOTE=Slingin Sammy 33;451911]You still haven't answered my first question (see my post).

Your response doesn't address any of my points.

So it's OK if Pacman said, "Go back and light them M-F'ers up and I'll take care of you"? Conspiracy to committ murder is also a pretty serious charge and I'm sure if that's proven we'll be saying goodbye to Pacman playing in the NFL permanently.

No need to tell me to "SHUT THE **** UP!!", I haven't used any profanity towards you, even though IMO it's probably warranted. I also promise you wouldn't say that to my face.[/QUOTE]Man, if you are a real man, you aren't going to let nobody tell you what to do! So if thats the way it went down, I'm not saying that was right, OK, what I,m saying is those guys are some SUCKAS, for listening to him. Now as far as the profanity is concern, you are right, you didn't do that to me so I'm MAN ENOUGH to say "MY BAD ON THAT". But as far as me not speakin' my piece to another man's face!? Homey that's NOTHIN'! But as far as this fooball topic goes, these are just opinions, STOP TRIPPIN'.

starzzz 06-08-2008 07:05 PM

[QUOTE=heybigstar;451914]I accept your apology and I appreciate your clarification.[/QUOTE]No Doubt. We are all grown here.

Slingin Sammy 33 06-08-2008 07:21 PM

[quote=starzzz;451916]Man, if you are a real man, you aren't going to let nobody tell you what to do! So if thats the way it went down, I'm not saying that was right, OK, what I,m saying is those guys are some SUCKAS, for listening to him. Now as far as the profanity is concern, you are right, you didn't do that to me so I'm MAN ENOUGH to say "MY BAD ON THAT". But as far as me not speakin' my piece to another man's face!? Homey that's NOTHIN'! But as far as this fooball topic goes, these are just opinions, STOP TRIPPIN'.[/quote]
You still haven't answered my original question, Are you from TX or just a Cowgirls fan?

No worries on the profanity thing, stuff happens, water under the bridge.

I can tell you that this is definitely NOT the message board to make any comparison of Sean Taylor and Pacman. I understand (but disagree in a big way) about the point you were trying to make, but comparing ST to Pacman is not the right way to make your point.

starzzz 06-08-2008 07:47 PM

[QUOTE=Slingin Sammy 33;451918]You still haven't answered my original question, Are you from TX or just a Cowgirls fan?

No worries on the profanity thing, stuff happens, water under the bridge.

I can tell you that this is definitely NOT the message board to make any comparison of Sean Taylor and Pacman. I understand (but disagree in a big way) about the point you were trying to make, but comparing ST to Pacman is not the right way to make your point.[/QUOTE]I feel you homey. Whether or not we agree or disagree, its your opinion and I respect that because that is your right. I'm from D.C. born and raised. I do go to Cowboy games IN TEXAS STADIUM, and I go to the games when they play here.