Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Warpath Confessions (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=23622)

EternalEnigma21 06-03-2008 08:42 PM

Warpath Confessions

Between the Moment of Truth show and my discovery of a website dedicated entirely to anonymous confessions, I thought it may be fun to let some things off of our chests here...

I'll go first.
I had a family member/friend that died when I was 16 years old. I was a pallbearer in his funeral. He had family that visited and, even though we were friends (he was 21 when he died) and I was sad, I couldn't help but play the sympathy card to get with his gorgeous cousin who was completely out of my league. It worked, but I've always felt really bad about it.

Anyway, I thought this could be both fun, and perhaps therapeutic for some at the same time... please contribute. I have more to come!

DynamiteRave 06-03-2008 08:51 PM

Re: Warpath Confessions

[quote=EternalEnigma21;451228]Between the Moment of Truth show and my discovery of a website dedicated entirely to anonymous confessions, I thought it may be fun to let some things off of our chests here...

I'll go first.
I had a family member/friend that died when I was 16 years old. I was a pallbearer in his funeral. He had family that visited and, even though we were friends (he was 21 when he died) and I was sad, I couldn't help but play the sympathy card to get with his gorgeous cousin who was completely out of my league. It worked, but I've always felt really bad about it.

Anyway, I thought this could be both fun, and perhaps therapeutic for some at the same time... please contribute. I have more to come![/quote]

Are you talking about [URL="http://postsecret.com/"]http://postsecret.com[/URL] ?

My ex has a secret that got posted in one of the books. Needless to say I was pretty stoked when I picked it up.

But dude, if you confess it here on WP that wouldn't exactly make it anonymous now would it? ;)

$10 says SBF comes back and confesses to killing a man.

mooby 06-03-2008 09:22 PM

Yeah you're not exactly anonymous if you post it here lol. But hey to each their own, and yes it does feel good letting things off your chest.

724Skinsfan 06-03-2008 09:57 PM

I've got one: I used to wear a Tony Dorsett Cowboys jersey every time I played backyard football when I was younger. For like 5 years I sported that thing just about every weekend. It's the only professional sports team jersey I've ever worn/had even though I've always loved the Redskins and hated the Cowboys. It's my deepest shame and I'm actually a little proud to say that.

Schneed10 06-03-2008 10:33 PM

Cool thread, I'll jump in, why not.

Once, I pissed off Matty to the point where he almost permanently banned me. I was basically instigating sh*t like a 12 year old with another member, and it wasn't making the site any better (on the contrary).

I recognize I'm harsh around here, and probably am considered the site asshole, and that's definitely far enough. I shouldn't take it to a childish level.

So I regret that and am putting it behind me and am trying to get back to contributing in a positive way. Sorry if I fail to strip out the asshole tone though... baby steps.

You're right, this does feel better.

SmootSmack 06-03-2008 10:56 PM

I lied when I said my girl got me hooked on Gossip Girl. I was the one who got her hooked.

And I've been known to skip SportsCenter to watch Kim Possible (dealing with sports all day can actually be a bit boring and exhausting).

Also, and this one is really difficult, I agreed with Offiss on a football matter once. Even commented that it was a good observation.

Gmanc711 06-03-2008 11:16 PM

I watch MTV's Made with Daseal.....

No, really....

DynamiteRave 06-03-2008 11:26 PM

I drink out of the milk/juice/soda/water bottle.

EARTHQUAKE2689 06-04-2008 12:32 AM

i didnt kiss a girl until i was 14

jamf 06-04-2008 12:47 AM

[QUOTE=EARTHQUAKE2689;451269]i didnt kiss a girl until i was 14[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you finally got reunited with your mom!

My Secret: I didn't kiss Earthquake until I was 30!

EARTHQUAKE2689 06-04-2008 12:48 AM

[QUOTE=jamf;451270]I'm glad you finally got reunited with your mom!

My Secret: I didn't kiss Earthquake until I was 30![/QUOTE]

had me on the ground laughing

That Guy 06-04-2008 01:13 AM

[quote=Schneed10;451250]Cool thread, I'll jump in, why not.

Once, I pissed off Matty to the point where he almost permanently banned me. I was basically instigating sh*t like a 12 year old with another member, and it wasn't making the site any better (on the contrary).

[B] I recognize I'm harsh around here, and probably am considered the site asshole[/B], and that's definitely far enough. I shouldn't take it to a childish level.

So I regret that and am putting it behind me and am trying to get back to contributing in a positive way. Sorry if I fail to strip out the asshole tone though... baby steps.

You're right, this does feel better.[/quote]

yeah, like that time in this confession thread when you tried to steal my title...

asshole.

Daseal 06-04-2008 05:52 AM

Gman stole my confession. Maybe one day we can make the transformation from zero to hero.

Hog1 06-04-2008 06:09 AM

[quote=DynamiteRave;451234]

$10 says SBF comes back and confesses to killing a man.[/quote]
With a blender!

Daseal 06-04-2008 06:39 AM

Fried Green Tomatoes style. BBQ that som'bitch.