Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Office worker goes INSANE! (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=23634)

jbcjr14 06-05-2008 05:28 PM

Re: Office worker goes INSANE!

[quote=Schneed10;451530]I was wondering the same thing. Pansies. How hard is it to run up to him and tackle his ass?[/quote]

Wow, they need some Terry Tate up in that biatch!

BrudLee 06-05-2008 07:30 PM

[QUOTE=Schneed10;451530]I was wondering the same thing. Pansies. How hard is it to run up to him and tackle his ass?[/QUOTE]

Really? That's your 5000th post?

Schneed10 06-05-2008 09:06 PM

[quote=BrudLee;451569]Really? That's your 5000th post?[/quote]

I guess parking lot posts are back to counting? My head is spinning.

skinsfan_nn 06-05-2008 09:20 PM

Damn retard. And those sorry ass male co-workers, that would be a nice treat to have have dumb fcker at work get stupid like that and be able to beat the ever living shit outta his ass and get a free pass, maybe even a bonus :)! SBF his ass.....GOD BLESS.

Peace ><>

Redskin 06-05-2008 09:46 PM

naa dont get the male co workers wrong, they wanted him to destroy everything so they could have the rest of the day off :)

Lady Brave 06-05-2008 11:01 PM

I could never get away with doing something like that in my office. Too many folks walking around with tasers.

DynamiteRave 06-06-2008 12:57 AM

[quote=Lady Brave;451594]I could never get away with doing something like that in my office. Too many folks walking around with tasers.[/quote]

And concealed weapons?

MTK 06-06-2008 09:11 AM

It's easy to say just tackle the guy. I think if I saw something like this happening I would be in total shock for a minute or two. I'm not sure what I would do.

Schneed10 06-06-2008 10:16 AM

[quote=Mattyk72;451633]It's easy to say just tackle the guy. I think if I saw something like this happening I would be in total shock for a minute or two. I'm not sure what I would do.[/quote]

I tend to feel a visceral reaction when I see someone get hurt who was doing nothing wrong.

A couple months ago I'm playing cards with a group of friends. It started off as poker, but then turned into a good old game of Asshole. We're all tipsy of course, and the president says to this other guy that he's got to go get beers for the whole table. For whatever reason, this dude gets bent out of shape and just went after the president. Knocked his beer in his face, took a swing at him, whole nine yards. It was ridiculous. I felt this overwhelming rage come over me because the dude was acting like a total ass, attacking someone for no reason. So I Terry Tated his ass.

If someone started pounding their monitor with their keyboard, I'd stand back and watch because that's just plain hilarious. But as soon as I see someone pick up a monitor and chuck it on some poor lady, my douchebag alarm goes off and I'm kickin some ass.

TheMalcolmConnection 06-06-2008 10:26 AM

[quote=DynamiteRave;451608]And concealed weapons?[/quote]

Yeah, my fists when I'm wearing gloves.

mredskins 06-06-2008 10:54 AM

[quote=Mattyk72;451523]Are there really offices out there still using CRT monitors?[/quote]

Yes mine!

mooby 06-06-2008 11:20 AM

I'm pretty sure half the people in that office were thinking, yes!! destroy this hellhole. Rebel against this dry boring office and do what the rest of us are afraid to do! We're with you in spirit brother!

And then of course when he throws the monitor at a lady that's where they start thinking it's about time to stop him, trying to hurt other people is where the line is crossed.

Monkeydad 06-06-2008 11:24 AM

[quote=Schneed10;451648]I tend to feel a visceral reaction when I see someone get hurt who was doing nothing wrong.

A couple months ago I'm playing cards with a group of friends. It started off as poker, but then turned into a good old game of Asshole. We're all tipsy of course, and the president says to this other guy that he's got to go get beers for the whole table. For whatever reason, this dude gets bent out of shape and just went after the president. Knocked his beer in his face, took a swing at him, whole nine yards. It was ridiculous. I felt this overwhelming rage come over me because the dude was acting like a total ass, attacking someone for no reason. So I Terry Tated his ass.

If someone started pounding their monitor with their keyboard, I'd stand back and watch because that's just plain hilarious. But as soon as I see someone pick up a monitor and chuck it on some poor lady, my douchebag alarm goes off and I'm kickin some ass.[/quote]

You play poker with the President?

Schneed10 06-06-2008 11:32 AM

[quote=Buster;451667]You play poker with the President?[/quote]

Yeah, I Terry Tated his ass too, just for good measure.

Riggo44 06-06-2008 11:34 AM

I couldn't help but think that's probably what SBF would look like if someone criticized his BBQ.