Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Henry busted for pot... again (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/23857-henry-busted-for-pot-again.html)

Mattyk 07-13-2008 11:49 AM

Henry busted for pot... again

Dude can't stay off the pipe

link: [url=http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3483877]ESPN - Sources: Ex-Bronco Henry tests positive for marijuana - NFL[/url]

dmek25 07-13-2008 01:17 PM

Re: Henry busted for pot... again

let me see, i can have millions, or smoke a blunt when ever i want. what a tough choice. the guy obviously needs some help

djnemo65 07-13-2008 08:22 PM

Well I think that is the nail in the coffin of one puzzling, frustrating career.

mooby 07-13-2008 08:46 PM

Yep the article pretty much covered all corners. Peace n chicken grease Travis Henry.

GMScud 07-13-2008 08:48 PM

Doesn't he also have like 9 kids or something? He obviously has a long pattern of not giving a shit about the consequences of his actions. I don't know what was more stupid- for Mike Shanahan to use a 3rd round pick on Maurice Clarett, or giving Henry a 5 year, $22M deal. Yikes. For as good as his system is at churning out 1000yard backs, he's had some major flops too.

skinsfan69 07-13-2008 09:48 PM

Outside of Pacman and Chris Henry, Travis Henry has to be one of the dumbest NFL players I've ever seen. See this shit pisses me off cause he has all these kids all over the country and you know the 9 different mothers are just looking for a handout and now he doesn't even have a job. Pathetic.

jdlea 07-14-2008 10:27 AM

[QUOTE=hesscl34;456546]Yeah, all they want is a handout... sheesh..[/QUOTE]

Not to be insensitive, I know that raising a child is not easy, but can you really say that you don't think any of them didn't see dollar signs when they slept with Travis Henry?

I feel like they deserve child support because I'm sure he won't be around, but if you think his earning potential had nothing to do with the decision to have sex...I have to disagree.

Jamaican'Skin 07-14-2008 11:14 AM

I guess when you don't care, you really don't care

jdlea 07-14-2008 11:16 AM

[QUOTE=hesscl34;456580][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Very few women will intentionally put their bodies through 9months of pregnancy, give birth, and raise a child alone for 18 years just for money. I'm sure these women thought he was a "good catch" because of being an NFL star, but[B] to think 9 of them got pregnant on purpose for a "hand out" is a huge stretch[/B]. He's a big boy, wear a condom if you don't want to get trapped... [/FONT][/COLOR]

My guess is he has some very strong, healthy swimmers… which is all the more reason to wrap it up.[/QUOTE]

I agree with that statement, I misconstrued what you were saying in the first post, then. I thought you were implying that there was no way any of the women tried to get pregnant, to think that none of the 9 had an ulterior motive is a little naive, imo.

It's a little like that Dave Chapelle sketch where he gets Oprah pregnant. That said, I totally agree, you're worth way too much money to just bang random chicks without wearing a condom

HughHog 07-14-2008 06:51 PM

What's the big deal about this? Everyone smokes weed.

Smooter 07-14-2008 08:00 PM

[QUOTE=HughHog;456763]What's the big deal about this? Everyone smokes weed.[/QUOTE]

:doh:

memphisskin 07-14-2008 11:00 PM

Clearly its something about playing running back in the NFL that makes one a little more prone to piss bong water. Two Heisman winners and now my man Cheese. He's dumb for having this happen two summers in a row, the NFL is dumb for buying whatever excuse he gave at his appeal last year, and Shanahan is especially dumb for giving him $6.7 million when the Broncos have proven that they can put just about anyone in that system and get 1000 yds.