Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Skins Special On Comcast Sportsnet Tonight (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=24222)

81+83+84=Posse 07-31-2008 07:59 PM

Skins Special On Comcast Sportsnet Tonight

Don't know how many of you guys are local, but tonight at 9 there's a special on CSN called Washington Redskins: Triumph and Tragedy. Guessing it has to do with Sean Taylor and last season.

Warpath 07-31-2008 08:45 PM

Re: Skins Special On Comcast Sportsnet Tonight

Thanks for the heads up, at my inlaws in Nova waiting for tomorrow morning so we can head out to Canton. Jones'n for some Skins!

skinsfan_nn 07-31-2008 10:13 PM

Those where two nice pieces, nice look back at the 2007 season and GO MONK AND GREEN! Man I'm jacked up and ready for some football....this Sunday evening HOF game can't get here quick enough!

Get a glimpse of our 2008 team!

Warpath 07-31-2008 10:20 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfan_nn;460544]Those where two nice pieces, nice look back at the 2007 season and GO MONK AND GREEN! Man I'm jacked up and ready for some football....this Sunday evening HOF game can't get here quick enough!

Get a glimpse of our 2008 team![/QUOTE]

Cant agree more but the team we see on Sunday night sure wont be much more than just a glimpse of the 08 team. Have you seen how many people are sitting out? Its probably a good thing anyway not worth the risk. Anyway Im so pumped to see them to!

redskinsfanatic 07-31-2008 10:37 PM

i saw the monk/green special,but missed the 1st one.aybody know if it will reair soon???

hesscl34 08-01-2008 11:31 AM

[quote=81+83+84=Posse;460527]Don't know how many of you guys are local, but tonight at 9 there's a special on CSN called Washington Redskins: Triumph and Tragedy. Guessing it has to do with Sean Taylor and last season.[/quote]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]It was very good. I was riveted the entire time. When you look back on it like that it really is something that the Skins pulled together and made it to the playoffs. Just hearing them talk about those last four games took me back ... and about how we held Dallas to 1 rushing yard and made it into the playoffs. All the "21" references... Sean's death.. :( And how even though Joe didn't get us through the Bills game with a win, how he still inspired his team to never quit. There was one very sad shot of Smoot face down on the field when we lost that game, crying... (so sad). [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Matty - I noticed watching that show that JC had some damn good throws our first three games last season (deep to Moss and Randel El). I think after that though his confidence slipped. If he can only keep a good head on his shoulders this year.... I believe he can be our guy for many years to come.[/FONT][/COLOR]

riggins44 08-02-2008 10:57 AM

All I was able to see was Monk 365. It was a very good show.