Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How much per beer at Fedex? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=24399)

hesscl34 08-11-2008 12:25 PM

Re: How much per beer at Fedex?

How about RED parking passes?? - this is off topic, but I've been offered tickets to the Skins Giants game on 11/30, with a RED parking pass.. isn't this the lot that you have the really long walk??

mredskins 08-11-2008 01:21 PM

[quote=hesscl34;463526][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I really would like to know... I would love to be able to stash a little captain for my diet coke![/FONT][/COLOR]
[/quote]

Don't ladies get a free pass from the pat downs? You can buy really thin flasks.

hesscl34 08-11-2008 01:23 PM

[quote=mredskins;463561]Don't ladies get a free pass from the pat downs? You can buy really thin flasks.[/quote]

Heck no. They usually have some dike woman feeling my up.. YUK..

RED Parking passes? Good or not good?

BDBohnzie 08-11-2008 01:45 PM

While the Red lot is a good hike, it's better than hoofing it from Metro...just be sure to get there early and park as close to the stadium as you can.

JoeRedskin 08-11-2008 02:55 PM

[QUOTE=hesscl34;463517]How do uou get that flask past security?[/QUOTE]

There are certain areas of the body that they just don't pat down. :)

Miller101 08-11-2008 03:00 PM

[QUOTE=hesscl34;463548]How about RED parking passes?? - this is off topic, but I've been offered tickets to the Skins Giants game on 11/30, with a RED parking pass.. isn't this the lot that you have the really long walk??[/QUOTE]

Its about a half mile walk.

hesscl34 08-11-2008 03:02 PM

[quote=Miller101;463593]Its about a half mile walk.[/quote]

Oh well. Better than parking and bussing it, or having to walk from the metro I guess...

Miller101 08-11-2008 03:04 PM

[QUOTE=hesscl34;463526][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I really would like to know... I would love to be able to stash a little captain for my diet coke![/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Just wear boots and put it in your boot. People that sit next to me do it when its really cold outside. And they haven't been caught yet.

firstdown 08-11-2008 03:16 PM

My brother in law had season tics and these four older men (65 or older) all had their own little flask. One was a hollow walking cain with a twist off handle, two had binoculars with twist off eye peices, and the fourth had a slim flask that slid in his boot. Those guys would sit there and just have a good old time watching the game. At half time they would go down and come back with a meal that looked like they went to the cooking channel and had Paula Dean cook them up some fried chicking with all the fixings to go along. Not sure where the food came from but it sure did smell good.

cpayne5 08-11-2008 03:30 PM

The Red parking passes are best, IMO. I usually try to park near an exit of the Red lots (nose out). I find I can be on the beltway very quickly after a game ends that way. It is a long walk to/from your car, but walking back to you car is pretty easy. The traffic usually snarls from the inner lots out so you end up walking [I]through [/I]all the traffic to get to your car. It usually takes me no more than 10 minutes to get to the beltway from the time I get to my car. I have parked in every color lot, and Red is by far my favorite, as it saves me time when I leave. I always wait for the game to end, too.

As for not finding a flask on someone, I think you could have a giant one strapped to your chest out in the open and they wouldn't see it. Honestly, the security is more for show at FedEx.

hesscl34 08-11-2008 03:37 PM

[quote=cpayne5;463607]Honestly, the security is more for show at FedEx.[/quote]

Which is little scary when 90k people are there...

cpayne5 08-11-2008 03:50 PM

[QUOTE=hesscl34;463610]Which is little scary when 90k people are there...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Warpath 08-11-2008 04:18 PM

Beers were $8 for a 20 oz plastic bottle of miller lite.
I haave the Red parking as well and love it. Cpayne already nailed the explanation so I won't respost.