Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lets Talk Pregame Festivities! (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=24941)

killromo 09-03-2008 03:59 PM

Re: Lets Talk Pregame Festivities!

I will be drinking beers, eating guac and salsa, meatballs, and shots of bourbon for every skins td. No giants fans around!! Last year I almost fought my new yorker roomate and we didn't talk for days...new roomate this year to say the least.

Giantone 09-03-2008 04:32 PM

[quote=Mattyk72;470818]My Giants fan friend is actually pretty cool to watch games with, even when it's NY vs. the Skins. He's not one to get too crazy or talk shit and as a typical Giants fan he loves to rag on his own team. I do hear what you're saying though as my friend is an exception to the rule.[/quote]

LOL...no he's not.:food-smil

Soup's Uncle 09-03-2008 04:34 PM

I'm trying to think...Wings or Burgers...Shiner Bock or Newcastle...decisons decisions...

firstdown 09-03-2008 04:38 PM

[quote=Soup's Uncle;470979]I'm trying to think...Wings or Burgers...Shiner Bock or Newcastle...decisons decisions...[/quote]
Wings leave more room for beer.

SKINSnCANES 09-03-2008 04:46 PM

I already called out of work Friday. I was going to go to the game but a new bar is opening up near me and my friends owns a club promotion company and is sponsoring the party.

So Ill enjoy my VIP pass and free food and beer and watch the Skins in in Giants territory and be wasted!

So...do I wear a skins jersey to the club?

dmek25 09-03-2008 04:47 PM

[quote=70Chip;470948]I'm going to pray very hard to my imaginary SKY GOD for you DMEK.[/quote]
thanks, i need all the help i can get:)

EternalEnigma21 09-03-2008 04:49 PM

[quote=SKINSnCANES;470984]
So...do I wear a skins jersey to the club?[/quote]
the obvious answer is :headbangePROUDLY!

rypper11 09-03-2008 08:59 PM

[quote=Tha Posse;470939] The menu will be wings in the crock, burgers on the grill, Coors light, flaming dr.peppers, and a shot of Jose for each skins TD. Man I can't wait, football is finally here!!!!![/quote]

I hope you get really drunk really early and have to get another bottle of Jose!

I'll be getting home around 9 and starting the TiVo. My 3 year old is excited because he can stay up until he passes out watching the Skins (he sings Hail to the Redskins word for word... I'm so proud!) I'm fighting a cold so I doubt I'll be drinking beer but I will have to do a few shots if I'm going to put up with Madden.