Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Gear (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   First opportunity ever to see Skins live! Need tickets! (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=25055)

The Goat 09-08-2008 01:04 AM

First opportunity ever to see Skins live! Need tickets!

Ok fellas. I'll be in DC the weekend of the Skins/Browns game which is Oct. 19 and I need tickets. I've looked on Stubhub but have reservations because the fine print says delivery is only guaranteed for the business day before the event and I'll be in DC by the Wed before the game. (Also I had a buddy buy concert tickets off Stubhub and they arrived late so I'm pessimistic to begin with.) Help!!! Anyone looking to sell tix for that game? Anyone know anyone looking to sell tix for that game?

Specifically, looking for two tickets together. Thanks a million.

CanadianSkin 10-03-2008 02:03 AM

Re: First opportunity ever to see Skins live! Need tickets!

Goat,

I live in Canada and have been to FedEx twice in the last two years. I used stubhub both times and if you get on it right away, I have never had a problem. I got my tickets less then 5 days after ordering. But can understand your reservations. But just thought I would say I have had good success on there. Good Luck.

I will be going to San Fran this year with a buddy for week 17, can not wait to Hail the Redskins in front of those niners fans... When we win I may have to give a Jim Zorn Hip Hip Hooray... lol.

DFI 10-03-2008 12:19 PM

I too have used stub hub (twice last year) and have never had a problem

Hog1 10-03-2008 12:55 PM

[quote=The Goat;473706]Ok fellas. I'll be in DC the weekend of the Skins/Browns game which is Oct. 19 and I need tickets. I've looked on Stubhub but have reservations because the fine print says delivery is only guaranteed for the business day before the event and I'll be in DC by the Wed before the game. (Also I had a buddy buy concert tickets off Stubhub and they arrived late so I'm pessimistic to begin with.) Help!!! Anyone looking to sell tix for that game? Anyone know anyone looking to sell tix for that game?

Specifically, looking for two tickets together. Thanks a million.[/quote]

Goat,
I have bought Skins tickets, and concert tickets several times from EBAY. Some good pricing is available, and depending, you may be able to find someone in the area (DC) to do a local pickup on. They all have priority, and Overnight ship available

The Goat 10-04-2008 05:14 PM

thanks for the suggestions guys. I ended up going w/ stubhub and had them delivered to my buddy's house in DC so even if they didn't show up until the last business day we'd still have em. Got 1st level seats, 30 yard line on the visitors side. Anybody know whether these will be good?

CanadianSkin, are you Canadian or US citizen or a transplant? Sort of coincidental you gave a shout out here because work may take me to Canada in the future and I'm curious about the process.