Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Goodbye Doughty, Hello Horton! (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=25208)

MTK 09-14-2008 04:32 PM

Re: Goodbye Doughty, Hello Horton!

I don't want to piss on his parade too much but let's face it he happened to be around the ball which was good of course, but it's not like he made those plays on his own, he just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Still, I'll take it. 2 INTs and a fumble recovery is a nice day at the office.

wilsowilso 09-14-2008 04:36 PM

Is Doughty hurt?

MTK 09-14-2008 04:37 PM

[quote=wilsowilso;476502]Is Doughty hurt?[/quote]

flu like symptoms

MiraclesHappen07 09-14-2008 04:37 PM

Doughty has a stomache virus

MiraclesHappen07 09-14-2008 04:39 PM

now i love what Horton did, he played very well out there, but dont make him a starter just yet, even though Doughty wasnt a ballhawk, he was consentent. les see what horton can do i the next two games or so and then we can decided if hes the new starter

RMSkins 09-14-2008 04:39 PM

[quote=Mattyk72;476492]I don't want to piss on his parade too much but let's face it he happened to be around the ball which was good of course, but it's not like he made those plays on his own, he just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Still, I'll take it. 2 INTs and a fumble recovery is a nice day at the office.[/quote]
Being at the right place at the right time is what playing defense is all about Matty. Not to mention Horton actually CAUGHT the interceptions, something that we haven't been able to do a lot.

dall-assblows 09-14-2008 04:39 PM

just one complaint on the whole horton train. cut your damn hair mannnnnnnnnnn

MiraclesHappen07 09-14-2008 04:40 PM

lol whats wrog with his hair? i love it i like seeing someone with that hair being a hard hitter and a ballhawk!

SBXVII 09-14-2008 04:41 PM

[b]" Horton Hears A Who...."[/b]

DynamiteRave 09-14-2008 04:41 PM

[quote=dall-assblows;476510]just one complaint on the whole horton train. cut your damn hair mannnnnnnnnnn[/quote]

The hair is good! It stands him out from everyone else on the team! It screams, "Look at me and my man braids. Ooooh"

JGisLordOfTheRings 09-14-2008 04:49 PM

[quote=SBXVII;476513][B]" Horton Hears A Who...."[/B][/quote]

I was wondering when this was coming....lol

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 09-14-2008 04:51 PM

We don't win this game if Horton doesn't play. Horton was lucky insofar as he just happened to be around the fumble and be in the spot where the balls got deflected, but something tells me Doughty doesn't make those plays.

Paintrain 09-14-2008 04:51 PM

He played a nice game, no doubt. If nothing else, we know we've got excellent depth at that position.

Hog1 09-14-2008 04:54 PM

[quote=DynamiteRave;476514]The hair is good! It stands him out from everyone else on the team! It screams, "Look at me and my man braids. Ooooh"[/quote]
He continues to play like that, I'm growing Horton dreads!

Ruhskins 09-14-2008 04:56 PM

Jesus, when did Doughty become public enemy #1? You'd imagine he was a player for the Cowboys. He was just an average player, period; it's not like he single-handedly loss games for the team. I'm happy about Horton, and I hope he becomes a great player for us, he has made a strong claim to be a starter. But let's not forget how Santana was schooling a rookie DB.