Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cowboys Wk 4 (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=25384)

sandtrapjack 09-22-2008 11:56 AM

Re: Cowboys Wk 4

[quote=SUNRA;479641]The Redskins will beat Dallas because of three main reasons.

Turnovers that result in points.

[b]Secondary is the worst in the NFC East.[/b]

Jason Campbell's revenge from last year in a game he should have won.

The die cast has been set. No one should give us a chance and it will make for a embarrassing exposure of an overated team with a decent offense and a horrid defense. Redskins 34, Cowbitches 20[/quote]

A little like the pot calling the kettle black. Dallas secondary had one HALF of a bad game against the Eagles. The second half of that game the Eagles only managed 7 points and McNabb was sacked 4 times due to coverage.

Rodgers was sacked 5 times last night due to coverage sacks.

And the Redskins secondary is ONLY allowing 10 yards less per game in the air than the Dallas secondary. Not to mention that you are facing the #1 offense in the league next Sunday.

Washington will not win on Sunday.

hesscl34 09-22-2008 11:59 AM

[quote=sandtrapjack;479650] Washington will not win on Sunday.[/quote]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]You should never make it a forgone conclusion that your team will beat the Skins. That's just asking for bad things to happen... You should have learned that by now. [/FONT][/COLOR]

jbcjr14 09-22-2008 12:07 PM

Stats, names, predicitions....all garbage! THATS WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME my friends because none of the other shizit matters!

over the mountain 09-22-2008 12:07 PM

[quote=sandtrapjack;479650]
Washington will not win on Sunday.[/quote]

well thats just like your opinion man . . . shit i hope the players think like you do aswell. if we play at a high level it is going to be an awesome game to watch!!!!

go skins!!!

birdz4gibbs 09-22-2008 12:09 PM

a game of this magnitude we need to be very aggressive for 4 quarters with no letup at all. make it hard for them on every play.it will be the typical skins /boyz type game where it will come down to making a play at the right time.this will be a tough couple of weeks and we will get a real good indication on how far the skins have come in first 3 weeks of the season.
so yes this is dallas week as we put it and to coach zorn please i hope you are very understanding of what this week represents and i know the players know it,s dallas week...

this is going to be another rival nail biting game to say the least.

saden1 09-22-2008 12:17 PM

I believe the Skins will show up to play. Whether they're good enough to beat the Cowboys in Dallas is another story. We'll find out who is for real.

mheisig 09-22-2008 12:18 PM

[quote=sandtrapjack;479650]Washington will not win on Sunday.[/quote]

Listen, I'm perfectly willing to admit that the 'Skins beating the Cowboys is a tall order, but making blanket predictions about the future is just silly.

Everyone said the Giants didn't have a chance against the Pats. Pats were the best football team to ever play, it was going to be a slaughter, etc.

Even if it's slim, there is ALWAYS a chance. That's why we actually play the game on Sunday instead of marking down another "W" for Dallas on Monday afternoon.

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 09-22-2008 12:38 PM

Too tough to call. Right now, Dallas is the better team and they should win the game. However, anything goes in NFC East games.

BleedBurgundy 09-22-2008 12:42 PM

Daaaaaaamn. We're getting ahead of ourselves aren't we? I think this could go two ways: We win a close one because JC plays smart and our D is up to the challenge, OR We get blown because they get the run going early and then Romo can take us deep with 8 in the box.

edit: I mean we get blown out, not blown... lol. Although with jessica in the stands...

Big Blue Star 09-22-2008 12:44 PM

The Dallas defense better be a concern for the Skins. They quitetly shut down offenses. Even the eagles in the second half of last mondays game. The redskins do not have an answer for the Cowboys offense either. Jason Taylor will not even sniff Tony Romo.

Cowboys 34
Redskins 10

sandtrapjack 09-22-2008 12:46 PM

[quote=mheisig;479668]Listen, I'm perfectly willing to admit that the 'Skins beating the Cowboys is a tall order, but making blanket predictions about the future is just silly.[/quote]
If this is true, then tell me WHY every week there is a "Game Prediction" thread created on this board?

BleedBurgundy 09-22-2008 12:48 PM

[quote=Big Blue Star;479695]The Dallas defense better be a concern for the Skins. They quitetly shut down offenses. Even the eagles in the second half.[/quote]

Your offense is your best defense. You guys get up big early and make the opposition one dimensional. If we can hang with you early, I think you guys are going to get surprised.

Big Blue Star 09-22-2008 12:50 PM

[quote=saden1;479667]I believe the Skins will show up to play. Whether they're good enough to beat the Cowboys in Dallas is another story. We'll find out who is for real.[/quote]

You can count on the the Cowboys being for real!!

Big Blue Star 09-22-2008 12:51 PM

[quote=BleedBurgundy;479701]Your offense is your best defense. You guys get up big early and make the opposition one dimensional. If we can hang with you early, I think you guys are going to get surprised.[/quote]

I think the Redskins will be suprised by the Dallas defense. The give a little at first but tighten the screws as the game goes along.

BleedBurgundy 09-22-2008 12:56 PM

[quote=Big Blue Star;479706]I think the Redskins will be suprised by the Dallas defense. The give a little at first but tighten the screws as the game goes along.[/quote]

You can't tell me you're not concerned at all with Romo's "Brett, JR" act? The guy has a ton of talent but he makes some really stupid decisions when it comes to ball security.