Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=25463)

CRedskinsRule 09-28-2008 08:03 PM

Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Biggest Reason Dallas Will Lose The Game:

[B]26-24[/B]

JWsleep 09-28-2008 08:06 PM

lol. yup.

Hog1 09-28-2008 08:12 PM

[quote=Daseal;481656]I disagree vaoutlaws. I think the run game will determine the game. I like the Springs / TO matchup. It's always a hard fought and normally fairly even matchup. Marion Barber destroying us up the middle for 5 YPC is my concern. I think we need to take our chances with their pass game, don't let them run all day on us. Romo isn't exactly an error-free type QB. He's a gunslinger that will take chances, that could benefit us. It could also burn us terribly, but still.[/quote]
NICE CALL......totally correct

MTK 09-28-2008 09:47 PM

Still no posts from any Cowgirl fans huh?

This one must really sting LOL

hesscl34 09-28-2008 09:50 PM

[quote=Mattyk72;482781]Still no posts from any Cowgirl fans huh?

This one must really sting LOL[/quote]

I'm so loving it. They must learn that you NEVER EVER predict a win as a forgone conclusion. What was it that they said? "The only way Dallas loses this game is if they don't show up"... ha ha ha ha..

... take a look, if you need a reminder..

[URL]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/hesscl/TO.jpg[/URL]

GMScud 09-28-2008 09:52 PM

[quote=Mattyk72;482781]Still no posts from any Cowgirl fans huh?

This one must really sting LOL[/quote]

I can imagine Sandtrap will show up in a day or two with his tail between his legs, but D'BOYZ? I don't think we'll hear from that mouth for a while, and if we do it will probably be something like, "yeah you got us that time but we're still better."

It was so great to humble that cocky ass team. I was SO DAMN sick of hearing Cowboys this, Cowboys that. ESPN countdown had all 4 analysts unanimously pick Dallas and they even compared their offense to the 07 Patriots. All I have to say is SHHHHHHHHHH.

hail_2_da_skins 09-29-2008 01:35 AM

[quote=hail_2_da_skins;480893][B][I]Why Will The Redskins Win The Game

[/I][/B] 1. The Girls are over-confident and are underestimating the Skins.
2. Moss is going to have a huge day against the suspect Dallas secondary.
3. Homo is going to do his best Brett Farve impression and throw the ball up for grabs many times.
4. TO is going to implode and throw a tantrum on the sideline because Homo can't get the ball to him.
5. By the fourth quarter the fans will be booing the girls in blue.
[B][I]
Why Will The Redskins Lose The Game[/I][/B]

1. Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is shutdown and the Redskins plane is denied access to any airport in the Dallas area.
2. The entire Washington Redskins team get the flu.
3. Mars attacks![/quote]

I hate to toot my own horn but I did get this one right.

1. The Cowboys and the entire media took the Redskins for granted.
2. Moss had a huge day, 145 yards receiving.
3. Homo didn't throw a lot of interceptions but the one he threw was huge.
4. T.O. imploded in the post game interview, blaming Homo for not throwing the ball to him every time. Marion Barber should be the person complaining. The Cowboys ran 47 passing plays and 11 running plays. Unf#%king believable. T.O. was featured in 23 of the total plays and he bitched about not getting the ball enough. Cry baby!
5. I was wrong about the booing. 4 out of 5 is not bad.

firstdown 09-29-2008 11:16 AM

[quote=D'BOYZ;480682]Ok guys I haven't been able to post that much in this important week so here it is the reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

[B]Why Will The Cowboys Win The Game[/B][LIST=1][*]The Cowboys will make it a shootout, like against philly one Campbell won't be able to catch up.[*]The Redskins won't be able to pressure Romo specially with Taylor out.[*]The Redskins will have to pick their poison between the running game (Barber,Felix) or the different WR (T.O.Witten,Crayton,Austin)and won't be able to stop them.[*]T.O will dominate the secondary he did it last year with 4tds and he always lights it up after a bad week[*]Dallas defense will be on Campbell face all day like NY was on week 1,what's the difference between N.O,Arizona and NY the defense and pressure you get Campbell time to throw with the fast WR he has he will find somebody open So Dallas will do what they do to GB and be in Campbell face all day.[*]Special Teams used to be a weakness for the Cowboys now a strength they will win the position battle which will make it hard for Was to score and easier for the cowboys offense.[/LIST][B]Why Will the Cowboys Lose[/B][LIST=1][*]For some reason they can't show up to the game[*]uhhmmm? can't thing of another one.[/LIST][/quote]
On second thought.

over the mountain 09-29-2008 11:58 AM

^^^^ im all for alil opponent friendly smack talk but i was surprised the mods let Dboyz [B]start a thread[/B] basically mocking us and the skins. he could have easily said what he wanted in other threads. he didnt have anything original or objective to say, just a whole bunch of cowboys puff and a diss on the skins. i hope the mods close threads like these in the future.

go skins!!