Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Gear (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-gear/)
-   -   Hail to the Redskins ringtone? (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-gear/25678-hail-to-the-redskins-ringtone.html)

Dantheskinsfan 10-02-2008 11:53 PM

Hail to the Redskins ringtone?

Anyone know where I can get a HTTR ringtone for my cell? I've looked around, with no luck. I figure they make ringtones out of erything else, I should be able to find one but can't. Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Skinny Tee 10-02-2008 11:57 PM

Re: Hail to the Redskins ringtone?

Do you have verizon??

GMScud 10-03-2008 12:06 AM

[quote=Skinny Tee;484636]Do you have verizon??[/quote]

I do, do you know where I can get one?

Skinny Tee 10-03-2008 12:09 AM

[quote=GMScud;484640]I do, do you know where I can get one?[/quote]

I can send you one right now if you PM me your digits...if you don't mind...I won't do any creepy S with your number or anything, I'd just like to propagate the song for a fellow fan.

I just found out how to do it recently. I have that song in many others on my phone...like the call of the end of the Moss Miracle in Dallas game as a ringtone.

I also have the Eastern Motors tune...that jam is bangin!

Skinny Tee 10-03-2008 12:23 AM

[quote=Skinny Tee;484642]I can send you one right now if you PM me your digits...if you don't mind...I won't do any creepy S with your number or anything, I'd just like to propagate the song for a fellow fan.

I just found out how to do it recently. I have that song in many others on my phone...like the call of the end of the Moss Miracle in Dallas game as a ringtone.

I also have the Eastern Motors tune...that jam is bangin![/quote]

I probably could also send it to your email address whereupon you would send it to your phone, in case you didn't want to give your mobile...either way let me know.

CanadianSkin 10-03-2008 01:54 AM

could you email to someone in Canada? I have a blackberry with a carrier in Canada. I downloaded a really bad version of the song to play everytime the Skins scored last week in Dallas. My brother wanted to kill me (he is a Falcons fan, not a Cowgirls fan) Let me know.

XXVI 10-03-2008 02:49 AM

SkinnyTee...can you send it to me bro?

dmek25 10-03-2008 08:33 AM

i have it, but my daughter did it for me. dont really know how to share it

Dantheskinsfan 10-03-2008 08:42 AM

Dammit- I have Sprint. Perhaps I should try it anyway?

Soup's Uncle 10-03-2008 08:45 AM

Dude, I hate to jump on here, but could you send it to me too? If not, it's cool.

Mattyk 10-03-2008 08:47 AM

I think you're going to be getting alot of PM's Skinny Tee LOL

Bozzy 10-03-2008 09:00 AM

[quote=Skinny Tee;484642]I can send you one right now if you PM me your digits...if you don't mind...I won't do any creepy S with your number or anything, I'd just like to propagate the song for a fellow fan.

I also have the Eastern Motors tune...that jam is bangin![/quote]

i have the eastern motors ringtone too! lol

MonkFan4Life 10-03-2008 09:19 AM

I made one last night on mymixer formerly known as 3gupload as well. It's the version with the lyrics, I want the instrumental one if anyone has it.

Skinny Tee 10-03-2008 11:08 AM

Sorry...I went to sleep after I posted my last message.

I'm at work right now. If anyone who wants the ringtone and has Verizon just PM me your email address (if you're not too paranoid about that, just use your shady email account that you give to soliciters if you are)

When I get home from work today I can start sending them out...around 5-ish. Sorry to hold out in the timebeing but I didn't bring the HTTR file to work with me.

Hail to the Redskins.

BDBohnzie 10-03-2008 11:12 AM

I had created HTTR and Eastern Motors ringtones years ago, but are long gone...I used to annoy the hell out of people with the Easterns ringtone.