Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Jerry Jones says give TO the ball (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/25682-jerry-jones-says-give-to-ball.html)

Skinny Tee 10-03-2008 01:08 PM

Jerry Jones says give TO the ball

Hopefully this will provide some dissention in their ranks and ruin some chemistry by forcing the ball to TO.

[url=http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/10/03/jerry-jones-wants-the-ball-to-go-to-to/]ProFootballTalk.com - JERRY JONES WANTS THE BALL TO GO TO T.O.[/url]

skinsfan_nn 10-03-2008 01:11 PM

Re: Jerry Jones says give TO the ball

Great for JJ, now hes the Head Coach to.....? If there was ever any doubt. :doh:

Jamaican'Skin 10-03-2008 01:24 PM

Why not get rid of Romo, and direct snap to TO everytime?

johnerotten 10-03-2008 01:24 PM

[quote=skinsfan_nn;484791]Great for JJ, now hes the Head Coach to.....? If there was ever any doubt. :doh:[/quote]

JJ looks like he's another al davis in training,only dumber and younger!!!!
i guess he just had to pull the puppet's string aye?

BleedBurgundy 10-03-2008 01:25 PM

Stupid, stupid move by JJ, unless this was taken far out of context. You never put one player above the team, it's horrible for chemistry.

Hog1 10-03-2008 01:34 PM

Can you see Bill Parcells reaction when confronted with the same dilemma?

skinsfan69 10-03-2008 01:45 PM

Dallas should change their name from the Cowboys to the Dramaboys.

Jake2008 10-03-2008 01:50 PM

The good news is that JJ maybe hasn't learned everything after all these years. When Jimmy was there and in control they did great. Jones didn't like being backseat to Jimmy so pushes him out and they decline. So he decides to bring in Parcells who if nothing else rebuilt the team. Now Jones is back in total control and things will start unraveling again.

At least Vinny seems to be learning that the more he stays out of the football decisions and just keep signing the checks, the better the team will be for it.

MTK 10-03-2008 01:51 PM

It's obvious they already do try to force the ball to him.

Skins_4_Lyfe 10-03-2008 01:53 PM

No suprise here...Jerry is a milder version of Al Davis

JLW428 10-03-2008 02:01 PM

JJ is such an a-hole. I can't stand anything about the man. If I was head coach, and the owner of the team came to the sidelines breathing down everyones back, I would tell him to go F himself and let me do my job. (probably not, but you get my point) This is just another example of how he has 0 class.

Bluezz DC 10-03-2008 02:02 PM

[quote=BleedBurgundy;484800] Unless this was taken far out of context.[/quote] Pretty much.

PennSkinsFan 10-03-2008 02:04 PM

Pathetic.

Terrell Owens is a cry baby and always will be. Notice he doesn't complain much when they win. Then again, yes he does, who I am kidding.

Bluezz DC 10-03-2008 02:09 PM

[quote=JLW428;484817]JJ is such an a-hole. I can't stand anything about the man. If I was head coach, and the owner of the team came to the sidelines breathing down everyones back, I would tell him to go F himself and let me do my job. (probably not, but you get my point) This is just another example of how he has 0 class.[/quote] Yeah I agree. Only an a-hole does selfish things like breathing down people's backs, meddling in certain operations, charging fans to see practice, selling seats with bad, obstructed views, making fans walk cross country to the stadium...............

wait,............wait a minute. I'm sorry, I was describing the wrong a-hole!

To all super sensitive fans. [U]If this applies to you.[/U]
(I'm just joking guys, please don't take things too serious. Just funnin'.)

Hog1 10-03-2008 02:22 PM

[quote=Bluezz DC;484824]Yeah I agree. Only an a-hole does selfish things like breathing down people's backs, meddling in certain operations, charging fans to see practice, selling seats with bad, obstructed views, making fans walk cross country to the stadium...............

wait,............wait a minute. I'm sorry, I was describing the wrong a-hole!

To all super sensitive fans. [U]If this applies to you.[/U]
(I'm just joking guys, please don't take things too serious. Just funnin'.)[/quote]

It appears, judging from your signature you would want to walk the walk, rather than just the talking part.....JK