Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Meetup (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Skins vs SF December 18 (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=2579)

SoCalSkinsFan 09-02-2004 06:11 PM

Skins vs SF December 18

Anyone planning on going? Ticktes (bleeders) are still available, BUT I'd rather sit in friendlier company. Nice time of year in SF and it should be an EASY win against probably the worst team in the league. If you're going or want to organize a trip, let me know if I can help.

Skins1573 09-03-2004 06:28 AM

Hey how's it going. I have been trying to talk to my brother in cali who is a niner fan to try and hook me up with tickets, but me being a fan of the best football team ever (Redskins :D ) I'm sure he's not looking to hard into it. I live In Idaho (use to live in Cali.) and I have never been to a skins game or NFL game. what a dream it would be to see the skins. It's about a 12 hour drive to the game from Idaho, and I also met another Skins fan up here about 3 years ago, and now we are really good friends. It's hard to find other skins fan's around here, but I sure let everyone know that I'm one of them. Mostly Denver, and Dallas fans over here :boxing: Sorry about shooting my mouth but back to the topic about the game the only place I have seen good seats for the game is ebay, but they cost alot and my friend doesn't want to pay that much either do I. I surely don't want to go by myself eventhough this is probably 1 of the few chances in my life that I might be able to. well if you here of any good seats and decent prices please let me know, I would love to try and make the drive which would be well worth it. I'm sure for being the first game ever for me (if I go ) the nose bleeds would be ok, but I'm not sure how the game looks from up there because I have never been to a NFL stadium, but a 12 hour drive is a little to much if I was not able to get a good/great view of the skins/game/whooping of the 49ers :rofl:

thanks

Skins1573

Riggo44 10-08-2004 06:13 PM

[QUOTE=SoCalSkinsFan]Anyone planning on going? Ticktes (bleeders) are still available, BUT I'd rather sit in friendlier company. Nice time of year in SF and it should be an EASY win against probably the worst team in the league. If you're going or want to organize a trip, let me know if I can help.[/QUOTE]

I am going. My sis is going to law school up in S.F. So what better time to go visit then in Dec on a weekend that the Redskins are in town? :thumb: I have been looking on E-bay but I think that the tickets will get cheaper as the 49ers lose more games.
Where do you watch the Redskins games SoCalSkins? I live in Mission Viejo too. I usually go to Daylies in S.M. Or Kelly McKues in M.V.
There aren't that many Redskins fans around here. Glad to see one from my neck of the woods.

:httr:

SoCalSkinsFan 10-12-2004 06:56 PM

I usually watch them at home on DirectTV, but with Brian Baldinger doing the games on Fox, I've been heading down to Mulleadys so I don't have to hear the game . There's about half dozen Skins fans down there but it can get pretty cramped on Sundays. You should swing by on Fridays and ask the bartender to point me out. If Daileys is good, I can go there too.

I got mine on ebay for face value, but you're right by Dec they might be fighting over the first overall draft pick. I have a buddy up there who might get more tix from a friend so I can keep you posted.

Vince

Riggo44 10-13-2004 09:54 PM

I've been heading down to Mulleadys so I don't have to hear the game . There's about half dozen Skins fans down there but it can get pretty cramped on Sundays. You should swing by on Fridays and ask the bartender to point me out.

Where is Mulleadys?

And yea if you know of a good deal on tic's to the S.F game let me know. I would appreciate it. I need at least three. Thanks,John

RedskinRat 10-14-2004 10:57 AM

I am going with a Niners friend of mine, probably just fly up early Sunday morning and fly back after the game.

If anyone wants a quick meet up before the game let me know where you'll be and I'll drop by. More photos for the site.

Riggo44 10-14-2004 07:34 PM

That would be cool RedskinRat. :food-smil I am not sure where we are going to park. Last time I went to the Redskins game in S.F we parked in a dirt lot next to the stadium. It wasn't that bad. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I will be tailgating with my Skins jersey on. This much I know. :party-smi

By the way it's a Saturday game RedskinRat.

SoCalSkinsFan 10-15-2004 07:03 PM

Riggo, Mulleady's is on the corner of Santa Margarita and Los Alisos in MV. Next to Blockbuster.

RedskinRat, I'll be up there and think that I might have a parking pass. If I do, I'll find out which lot.

Vince

Riggo44 10-18-2004 07:32 PM

[QUOTE=SoCalSkinsFan]Riggo, Mulleady's is on the corner of Santa Margarita and Los Alisos in MV. Next to Blockbuster.

RedskinRat, I'll be up there and think that I might have a parking pass. If I do, I'll find out which lot.

Vince[/QUOTE]
Ok I know where you are talking about. I have been there a few times. But not for football. It's kind of small. The food is great.

RedskinRat 10-19-2004 11:16 AM

[QUOTE=Riggo44] By the way it's a Saturday game RedskinRat.
:httr:[/QUOTE]

I'm happy you said something, my friend would have killed me if we'd turned up a day late. I guess I could have checked the ticket......

Look forward to seeing you there and snatching a win. It's going to be a cold one.

Riggo44 10-19-2004 09:54 PM

[QUOTE=RedskinRat]I'm happy you said something, my friend would have killed me if we'd turned up a day late. I guess I could have checked the ticket......

Look forward to seeing you there and snatching a win. It's going to be a cold one.[/QUOTE]
No worries RedskinRat. Didn't want you to miss the game. :joke:
It should be alot of fun. I hope we can figure out a meetting spot before hand. If not I guess we can just exchange cell phone #'s and figure it out that morning. I plan on getting there pretty early. :food-smil

HTTR9 11-24-2004 11:45 AM

Skins fans by the Bay

Do any skins fans in the SF Bay Area know of a Restaurant/Bar that "welcomes" skins fans for games. THe local press recently did an article indicating where fans of the Browns, Packers, Rams, Steelers, et al can go for community, but no mention of a redskin spot. THe places I've scouted out usually include 1 Skins fan -- me!

Looking for a skins-friendly place between Palo Alto and San Jose.

Thanks,

That Guy 11-25-2004 01:32 AM

extremeskins.com has a geographic redskins hookup type thingie... where you can find other fans and bars for skins fans where ever you happen to live.

RedskinRat 12-01-2004 11:41 AM

Hey, Riggo, I'll be flying in to San Jose at 10:00amish and hope to be at the Stick about 12:00 or there abouts. I'll PM you my cell phone and we'll try to get together for a support group meeting, discuss which bridge to throw ourselves off- which bar to drink in depending on the final score. Looking forward to meeting another Warpather.

Riggo44 12-06-2004 07:40 PM

[QUOTE=RedskinRat]Hey, Riggo, I'll be flying in to San Jose at 10:00amish and hope to be at the Stick about 12:00 or there abouts. I'll PM you my cell phone and we'll try to get together for a support group meeting, discuss which bridge to throw ourselves off- which bar to drink in depending on the final score. Looking forward to meeting another Warpather.[/QUOTE]
Sounds good RedskinRat,I am driving up with my grilfriend on thursday night or friday morning. I want to be in the parking lot on Sat by 11. :drink I sure hope I finally end my personal 5 game 3 year long loosing streak that I have runing. If not then I say we use the Golden Gate bridge. Why cheat ourselves with the boring old Bay Bridge? We might as well go out in stlye. At least with the Golden Gate we get a world famous landmark.:party-smi :joke: It should be a good day. I will send you me cell # as well.
:httr:!