Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Pacman Jones Suspended for Four Games (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/25988-pacman-jones-suspended-for-four-games.html)

TheMalcolmConnection 10-14-2008 03:54 PM

Pacman Jones Suspended for Four Games

[url=http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3643240]ESPN - Pacman suspended at least 4 games for violating conduct policy - NFL[/url]

The bottom is falling out...

Dan22 10-14-2008 03:58 PM

Re: Pacman Jones Suspended for Four Games

Just seen that on the nfl website. The sky is falling for the Cowboys

jgalecpa 10-14-2008 03:58 PM

He's out for four games.

Romo's out for four games

We play them in five weeks!

SBXVII 10-14-2008 04:01 PM

Christmas is coming early. lol. Hopefully they will be out of synch when we play them.

Dblock804 10-14-2008 04:02 PM

Now for the real treat. TO melts down like my ex.

hail_2_da_skins 10-14-2008 04:02 PM

[B]AS THE COWBOY'S WORLD TURNS ...[/B]

The latest episode in [B]AS THE COWBOY'S WORLD TURNS[/B], PacMan Jones is suspended indefinitely as a result of his recent violation of the NFL Personal Conduct Policy.

The saga continues ...

GTripp0012 10-14-2008 04:03 PM

[quote=jgalecpa;489782]He's out for four games.

Romo's out for four games

We play them in five weeks![/quote]He'll miss our matchup though. Romo might miss our matchup, but at least is planning to be back.

Newman figures to still be out against us, which means we will see a CB duo of Anthony Henry, and the rookie Michael Jenkins. Oh, joy!

Dblock804 10-14-2008 04:04 PM

Screw 2pac. I want Romo to start in Fed Ex. I want to see him cry again. In 4 weeks there will be no TO.

over the mountain 10-14-2008 04:06 PM

it all started to fall apart when we whooped em in their house . . . when pacman was reinstated alot of boys fans were saying "this is pacmans last chance", "he cant screw up", "there is no last chance for him" . . . i think they will forget their sentiments then and be pissed claiming goddell is out to get them, etc.

lol

go skins!!

edit: so can pacman still practice with them, is he allowed on the premises?

hail_2_da_skins 10-14-2008 04:07 PM

[B]AS THE COWBOY'S WORLD TURNS ...[/B]

More info from nfl.com

[url=http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80ba4088&template=without-video&confirm=true]NFL suspends Cowboys CB Jones for a minimum of four games[/url]

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 10-14-2008 04:15 PM

I'm shocked, stunned and grief-stricken.

firstdown 10-14-2008 04:17 PM

Funny it says that it was a alcohol related incident and Jerry Jones and Pacman defenders said alcohol was not involved. So if he was drinking and the Dallas team had a guard following Pacman either the guard was covering for Pacman or Dallas was letting him slide because they thought things would be Ok with having a guard.

over the mountain 10-14-2008 04:25 PM

in hindsight JJ problay wishes he had handled this better by suspending pacman for a game or 2 instead of brushing it under the rug and claiming pacman was innocent of any wrong doing etc. . . deion "no contact" sanders also looks pretty bad saying he was at pacmans house after the incident and saying that pacman did not have anything to drink.

go skins!!

edit: looks like the rumors are really starting to heat up regarding a cowboys 1st rounder for wr williams from detroit. seems like it would benefit both teams involved and right now JJ could probaly use a lil positive cowboy news not related to pacman. i hope the trade deadline comes and goes with no news to report b/c TO isnt getting any younger.

johnerotten 10-14-2008 04:39 PM

[QUOTE] Jerry Jones and Pacman defenders said alcohol was not involved. [/QUOTE]

so did deion sanders who said he was with pacman the whole time and he was'nt drinking alcohol.looks like not only is deion an asshole,he's a liar too.

riggins44 10-14-2008 04:42 PM

Honestly I am surprised he lasted this long before getting in trouble. He may be gone longer if determined he did violate his parole.