Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cheering for Dallas this Sunday.....???? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=26318)

Takeuon 10-29-2008 09:38 AM

Cheering for Dallas this Sunday.....????

Oh God....trust me. Writing the title to the thread was hard enough.
But I wanted to hear opinions on whether we really want Dallas to win against the Giants this week. :vomit: I don't know if I'm capable of wanting Dallas to actually win a game. Lol
I suppose having Dallas at 6-3, still one game behind us (because we will win Monday!) And bringing the G-men back to us, tied for 1st 6-2 & 7-2 is a better situation for the Skins right. :(

MTK 10-29-2008 09:41 AM

Re: Cheering for Dallas this Sunday.....????

Nope, I want to see Dallas get buried. The division is likely to come down to the Giants and Skins anyway. The further Dallas can be pushed down the ladder the better.

Redskins_P 10-29-2008 09:44 AM

[quote=Mattyk72;495201]Nope, I want to see Dallas get buried. The division is likely to come down to the Giants and Skins anyway. The further Dallas can be pushed down the ladder the better.[/quote]

I agree. Dallas needs to be put away asap! If they lose to the Giants and hopefully we're able to beat them again, they're done.

skinsnut 10-29-2008 09:44 AM

Are you serious?
Is this a question that should EVER be asked?

I don't give a crap what our records are.
I ALWAYS want DALLAS to LOSE.

If a Dallas win would propel us into the playoffs,
I root for them to lose combined with the time-space continuum to shift so that we can go back in time and change our own record to be better and quickly pass forward just enough to see Dallas get destroyed.

dmek25 10-29-2008 09:45 AM

i hope they tie, and both teams get all banged up.

skinsnut 10-29-2008 09:46 AM

This thread makes me so MAD....I am pleading for a lock and removal and a possible ban for life on Takeuon for even thinking of it.....let alone Posting it!

Monkeydad 10-29-2008 09:53 AM

[COLOR=Red][B][U][SIZE=7][FONT=Arial Black]N E V E R ! ! ! ![/FONT][/SIZE][/U][/B][/COLOR]

I'm with Skinsnut. Close. Ban. Possibly hang him by the big toes to be used as a pinata.

By the way, this morning I saw the STRANGEST thing. A blue Saturn Vue (man, they're ugly) with those big magnetic logos on the back. One Dallas Cowboys' star on the left side, a Redskins logo on the right side of the rear.

Talk about a Jekyl & Hyde personality.

htownskinfan 10-29-2008 09:58 AM

I was thinking about posting this also,good question.Dallas beating the giants would help us most likely but I cant bring myself to root for dallas,they need to be put out of misery

Monkeydad 10-29-2008 10:04 AM

We can beat the Giants. We only lost by 9 points in Week 1, holding them to just 16 points.

Our offense wasn't up and running yet. If we played them now, we'd win...we'd dominate them.

We need this to be a 2-team race at the end. It should be...Dallas is toileting.

Takeuon 10-29-2008 10:14 AM

[quote=skinsnut;495207]This thread makes me so MAD....I am pleading for a lock and removal and a possible ban for life on Takeuon for even thinking of it.....let alone Posting it![/quote]

:lol: You and Buster both make me laugh! As if the thread in any way says I promote/support Dallas to win or [B]WANT[/B] them to win.(Actually just the opposite) Merely asked opinions on what would be a better situation for us.

But thanks....I'll keep my balls and my sanity knowing that I hate Dallas as much the rest of you. Although in the last few years... Philly is seriously close to replacing Dallas as [B]MY[/B] most despised team. :tongue

Jake2008 10-29-2008 10:22 AM

I would prefer Dallas loses and hopefully fall out of the play off race with a couple of more loses. They are a banged up team and the last thing I want to see is them get healthy and go on a run the second half of the season after the bye week.

GMScud 10-29-2008 10:30 AM

[quote=dmek25;495206]i hope they tie, and both teams get all banged up.[/quote]

haha, my thoughts exactly.

firstdown 10-29-2008 10:31 AM

[quote=skinsnut;495207]This thread makes me so MAD....I am pleading for a lock and removal and a possible ban for life on Takeuon for even thinking of it.....let alone Posting it![/quote]
Actualy this is a good thread to debate which would be the best for the skins a Dallas win or Giants. Why would that make you mad? I agree with others that we really need this to come down to us and the Giants and one of us winning the division and the other a wild card spot. I also hope its a hard fought game and they beat the crap out of each other.

So for all of you who say you could never cheer for Dallas what will you do if we need Dallas to beat Philly in week 17 for us to advance to the playoffs?

Is it me or have our Dallas posters disappeared the past couple of weeks.

53Fan 10-29-2008 10:33 AM

[B]BLASPHEMY!!![/B] Dallas must pay for even EXISTING!!!

CRedskinsRule 10-29-2008 10:42 AM

[quote=firstdown;495225]Actualy this is a good thread to debate which would be the best for the skins a Dallas win or Giants. Why would that make you mad? I agree with others that we really need this to come down to us and the Giants and one of us winning the division and the other a wild card spot. I also hope its a hard fought game and they beat the crap out of each other.

So for all of you who say you could never cheer for Dallas what will you do if we need Dallas to beat Philly in week 17 for us to advance to the playoffs?

Is it me or have our Dallas posters disappeared the past couple of weeks.[/quote]

The only conceivable reason for EVER wanting (never cheering) Dallas to win would be that that win absolutely guarantees the Skins a playoff spot. We are nowhere near that, and thus I will hope that the Giants win, or tie as said earlier. Let the Giants lose at Fedex and elsewhere, as I am sure they will.