Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   F... Selling Tickets to the Visiting Team (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=26422)

BleedBurgundy 11-04-2008 12:13 AM

F... Selling Tickets to Opposing Fans

Yeah, normally the "F" threads go in the parking lot. Not this one. F you to all of the ass clowns out there that decided to sell their tickets to Steeler fans. Way to erase any hope of a home field advantage and embarrass the entire fanbase on national television. Cocksuckers.

Ruhskins 11-04-2008 12:14 AM

Re: F... Selling Tickets to Opposing Fans

[quote=BleedBurgundy;497470]Yeah, normally the "F" threads go in the parking lot. Not this one. F you to all of the ass clowns out there that decided to sell their tickets to Steeler fans. Way to erase any hope of a home field advantage and embarrass the entire fanbase on national television. Cocksuckers.[/quote]

I second that, it was pretty pathetic.

DynamiteRave 11-04-2008 12:22 AM

Re: F... Selling Tickets to the Visiting Team

I can't believe so many people would sell their tickets to the opposing fans. I'm a Redskin fan damnit, give me your tickets. Redskins fans better not pull this shit again when Dallas plays.

mooby 11-04-2008 12:24 AM

Re: F... Selling Tickets to Opposing Fans

[quote=BleedBurgundy;497470]Yeah, normally the "F" threads go in the parking lot. Not this one. F you to all of the ass clowns out there that decided to sell their tickets to Steeler fans. Way to erase any hope of a home field advantage and embarrass the entire fanbase on national television. Cocksuckers.[/quote]

I couldn't agree with this thread any more. You know how many die hard Redskins fans would kill to go to a game like this? And these p.o.s. mother effers sold out like it was going out of style. Friggin embarressing.

MiraclesHappen07 11-04-2008 12:27 AM

seriously is this nescary? now i would never sell tickets to an opposing fan but blaming on us losing is stupid. We lost because of poor offensive play

EARTHQUAKE2689 11-04-2008 12:28 AM

Let it go guys

Ruhskins 11-04-2008 12:29 AM

[quote=MiraclesHappen07;497497]seriously is this nescary? now i would never sell tickets to an opposing fan but blaming on us losing is stupid. We lost because of poor offensive play[/quote]

You're right, the lack of fans didn't cost us the game, it's just that it was plain embarrassing seeing FedEx Field looking like Heinz Field.

BleedBurgundy 11-04-2008 12:30 AM

[quote=MiraclesHappen07;497497]seriously is this nescary? now i would never sell tickets to an opposing fan but blaming on us losing is stupid. We lost because of poor offensive play[/quote]

So... on third down when we're trying to come back in our HOME stadium, you've got no problem with the s load of crowd noise and terrible towels making it even tougher on the offense? REALLY?

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 11-04-2008 12:31 AM

It was astonishing to see 30,000 terrible towels waving in our own stadium. It was like watching my fiance get defiled on national television. Sorry, but a great many Redskins fans are verified d-bags.

SouperMeister 11-04-2008 12:31 AM

[quote=MiraclesHappen07;497497]seriously is this nescary? now i would never sell tickets to an opposing fan but blaming on us losing is stupid. We lost because of poor offensive play[/quote]I wouldn't blame it for the loss, but it is very embarassing to the entire Redskins fan base. You would never see that many opposing fans for games at Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Chicago or other teams with a loyal following. Not our finest hour as "The 12th Man".

mooby 11-04-2008 12:32 AM

Maybe it's just me, but I'm failing to see how someone correlates fans selling their tickets to us losing. Sure it's demoralizing to be at home and it being loud when you're on offense, as well as hearing loud cheers when a good play for the Steelers happening, but that wasn't why we lost.

It has more to do with pride. We, the fans, got embarressed on national television because the entire nation got to see 25,000 Steelers fans show up and practically make it their home away from home. We didn't represent and it made our fan base look pathetic. And I'm sure it doesn't even matter to all the fans who sold their tickets.

RFKRat 11-04-2008 12:34 AM

[quote=SouperMeister;497507]I wouldn't blame it for the loss, but it is very embarassing to the entire Redskins fan base. You would never see that many opposing fans for games at Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Chicago or other teams with a loyal following. Not our finest hour as "The 12th Man".[/quote]

I have to agree here. I'm originally from Chicago and still follow the Bears as well. Even with Green Bay in town you don't see the kind of invasion I saw tonight. Packer fans certainly wouldn't have been as boisterous as if they owned the place.

Disgraceful.

BleedBurgundy 11-04-2008 12:38 AM

It's such a corporate stadium. Seems like the 1 and 2 hundred levels just didn't give a damn and sold their tickets to whomever. Sucks for our team, because say what you want, that has to be demoralizing. As bad as Eagles fans are, and they are the scum of the earth, no way in hell that happens in Philly, as even the MNF announcers noted.

DynamiteRave 11-04-2008 12:39 AM

I don't think BB said that it was a cause of us losing but it's just an embarrassment. We used to have that done in high school, have our rivals in our arena and have them cheering louder than us and then it was only 200 or 300 kids at a basketball game and that shit hurt.

I can only imagine how it feels to have 30,000 people cheering against you on your home field..

MiraclesHappen07 11-04-2008 12:42 AM

[quote=BleedBurgundy;497503]So... on third down when we're trying to come back in our HOME stadium, you've got no problem with the s load of crowd noise and terrible towels making it even tougher on the offense? REALLY?[/quote]

i understand what your saying,and noughing bad to our fans, but if we cant convert third downs because of the opposite fanbase then thats sad. one thing thats seperates a good team from great team is not letting the opposing fanbase mess us up, wether it be home or away