Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Gear (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-gear/)
-   -   Thinking about getting rid of my tickets for the Eagles Game (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-gear/27230-thinking-about-getting-rid-my-tickets.html)

Skinsfanatic 12-14-2008 04:26 PM

Nevermind.

Going.

skinsfan69 12-14-2008 04:36 PM

Re: Thinking about getting rid of my tickets for the Eagles Game

Just go to the game and have a good time and root your team on. Jeez.

Skinsfanatic 12-14-2008 04:38 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;511651]Just go to the game and have a good time and root your team on. Jeez.[/quote]

Easy to say. But it's a five hours drive each way, and I have to have someone watch my three kids for the weekend. Setting up the outing takes work, and I just started feeling like it might not be worth the effort.

That being said, thanks for your opinion. I appreciate your insight.

mredskins 12-14-2008 04:39 PM

[quote=Skinsfanatic;511656]Easy to say. But it's a five hours drive each way, and I have to have someone watch my three kids for the weekend. Setting up the outing takes work, and I just started feeling like it might not be worth the effort.

That being said, thanks for your opinion. I appreciate your insight.[/quote]

I would not go watch them if they were playing in my backyard.

Skinsfanatic 12-14-2008 04:41 PM

[quote=mredskins;511659]I would not go watch them if they were playing in my backyard.[/quote]

Wow, I don't know if I am that upset. Originally it was a 1pm game, but with it being a 4pm start now, its harder to justify.

bjschmonsees 12-14-2008 04:42 PM

You wouldn't get a penny for 50 yard line tickets at this point...

Skinsfanatic 12-14-2008 04:44 PM

[quote=bjschmonsees;511667]You wouldn't get a penny for 50 yard line tickets at this point...[/quote]

I am starting to get that feeling.

SeasonTicketHolder 12-14-2008 04:48 PM

The Redskins don't really deserve to have anyone go watch their games at this point. The sad part is I don't think most of them even really care how much of a disgrace they are.

Oh, Eagles fans will buy your tickets, that's for sure.

bjschmonsees 12-14-2008 04:50 PM

[quote=SeasonTicketHolder;511678]The Redskins don't really deserve to have anyone go watch their games at this point. The sad part is I don't think most of them even really care how much of a disgrace they are.

Oh, Eagles fans will buy your tickets, that's for sure.[/quote]

I disagree. I think that Portis, Cooley, Moss, Fletcher and others are really pissed that they have let this season slip away. They care...

They just don't understand why or how they suck so bad. Nor do I...

SeasonTicketHolder 12-14-2008 04:56 PM

[quote=bjschmonsees;511682]I disagree. I think that Portis, Cooley, Moss, Fletcher and others are really pissed that they have let this season slip away. They care...

They just don't understand why or how they suck so bad. Nor do I...[/quote]

I said most, not all.

There's a select few that care.

Skinsfanatic 12-14-2008 04:56 PM

[quote=SeasonTicketHolder;511678]The Redskins don't really deserve to have anyone go watch their games at this point. The sad part is I don't think most of them even really care how much of a disgrace they are.

Oh, Eagles fans will buy your tickets, that's for sure.[/quote]

I won't sell them to eagles fans. Redskins fans or I force myself to make the trip.

bjschmonsees 12-14-2008 04:57 PM

[quote=Skinsfanatic;511688]I won't sell them to eagles fans. Redskins fans or I force myself to make the trip.[/quote]

Word... Anyone who allows Eagles fans to enter our house should be castrated...

The Goat 12-14-2008 05:02 PM

[quote=Skinsfanatic;511688]I won't sell them to eagles fans. Redskins fans or I force myself to make the trip.[/quote]

I respect your position, but what if the tables were turned? What if the B & G were surging right now w/ an away game at Philly, you'd want to be able to buy tickets. Some Philly fans are in that boat. Anyway, we can't hate on the Iggles for turning their season around. They'll show up to play next week and that's more than can be said for the Skins.

Skinsfanatic 12-14-2008 05:05 PM

[quote=The Goat;511693]I respect your position, but what if the tables were turned? What if the B & G were surging right now w/ an away game at Philly, you'd want to be able to buy tickets. Some Philly fans are in that boat. Anyway, we can't hate on the Iggles for turning their season around. They'll show up to play next week and that's more than can be said for the Skins.[/quote]

I would hope the eagles fans would tell me to **** off.

53Fan 12-14-2008 05:14 PM

[quote=Skinsfanatic;511696]I would hope the eagles fans would tell me to **** off.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure you could count on that.