Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Vinny Cerrato on NFL Total Access (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=28434)

Dirtbag59 02-17-2009 11:02 PM

Vinny Cerrato on NFL Total Access

[URL="http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80ec9851"]NFL Video Galleries[/URL]
Vinny talks about how he evaluates players. Ironically he spends most of the four minutes talking about recievers.

LandrySlice 02-18-2009 12:27 PM

Re: Vinny Cerrato on NFL Total Access

of course he does, he's Vinny!!!!

Eknox 02-18-2009 01:06 PM

He's not Vinnie ..He's Matt Millen JR

KLHJ2 02-18-2009 01:21 PM

NO...He's the Sarge!

44ever 02-18-2009 01:22 PM

Not much here... But man, what was with all the bug eye and nose sniffing stuff.. And at the end of the interview, what is it he's looking forward to...:)

Nflnick11 02-18-2009 05:03 PM

Ya I noticed that he's a heavy breather, and asking him how to draft is like asking Bear Grylls were he wants to eat at for dinner

Ruhskins 02-18-2009 05:04 PM

[quote=Angry;527782]NO...He's the Sarge![/quote]

Someone in the DC media needs to start calling him the Sarge. LOL.

backrow 02-18-2009 05:49 PM

[quote=Nflnick11;527859]Ya I noticed that he's a heavy breather, and asking him how to draft is like asking Bear Grylls were he wants to eat at for dinner[/quote]

LOL! Bear will eat practically anything, anywhere, everywhere, and as often as possible. The descriptions of insects as warm goo, or the pictures of his consumption of wriggly snake (minus the head) will make you gag or laugh!

I saw the NFL Network with Vinnie earlier today, and in the four minutes of comentary on the Combine, he said nothing in case you were wondering! 40times are important, along with interviews, but the whole of the combine statistics along with the plays from college games was like a puzzle to be put together.

44ever 02-18-2009 08:44 PM

Man I hate to say it. And I'm only going off of what I see. I could be dead wrong here. But Vinny seems like a Weird MF

InsanePianist 02-19-2009 12:51 PM

[quote=Ruhskins;527860]Someone in the DC media needs to start calling him the Sarge. LOL.[/quote]

The only time anything regarding Cerrato has brought a smile to my face...

well... that and when Schottenheimer fired his ass..

Skinny Tee 02-19-2009 12:58 PM

[quote=Nflnick11;527859]Ya I noticed that he's a heavy breather, and asking him how to draft is like asking Bear Grylls were he wants to eat at for dinner[/quote]

He breathes so heavy because of all the skiing that he does in the summertime.

BigHairedAristocrat 02-19-2009 02:13 PM

Cerrato was on redskins radio today and had alot of fairly interesting things to say... most noteably he let it slip that Phillip Daniels will be a free agent this year... meaning were going to cut him.

SmootSmack 02-19-2009 02:31 PM

[quote=BigHairedAristocrat;528067]Cerrato was on redskins radio today and had alot of fairly interesting things to say... most noteably he let it slip that Phillip Daniels will be a free agent this year... meaning were going to cut him.[/quote]

He also mentioned Devin Thomas will be working out with Santana Moss this summer

Malcolm Kelly is already working out (I guess at Redskins Park)

Chad Rinehart practiced on the scout team the whole year, Kendall and Thomas didn't merit getting benched for Rinehart. Big offseason for Rinehart and Devin Clark, need to develop some young linemen

OL, DL, LB are the areas being looked most critically at

Ruhskins 02-19-2009 02:36 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;528079]He also mentioned Devin Thomas will be working out with Santana Moss this summer

Malcolm Kelly is already working out (I guess at Redskins Park)

Chad Rinehart practiced on the scout team the whole year, Kendall and Thomas didn't merit getting benched for Rinehart. Big offseason for Rinehart and Devin Clark, need to develop some young linemen

[B]OL, DL, LB are the areas being looked most critically[/B] at[/quote]

Glad to see this.

Nflnick11 02-19-2009 04:51 PM

[quote=Skinny Tee;528044]He breathes so heavy because of all the skiing that he does in the summertime.[/quote]

Haha that's before he buys his train ticket to Hawaii

Skinny Tee 02-19-2009 06:25 PM

[quote=Nflnick11;528148]Haha that's before he buys his train ticket to Hawaii[/quote]

If he was aboard that train with the white lady then that would work.

Otherwise I don't get it.

Nflnick11 02-19-2009 07:01 PM

[quote=Skinny Tee;528160]If he was aboard that train with the white lady then that would work.

Otherwise I don't get it.[/quote]

you said skiing in the summer time which no one really does, just like how no one takes a train to hawaii because there isn't one so he can go to the pro bowl....nevermind to much explaining for a old joke

44ever 02-19-2009 08:31 PM

[quote=BigHairedAristocrat;528067]Cerrato was on redskins radio today and had alot of fairly interesting things to say... most noteably he let it slip that Phillip Daniels will be a free agent this year... meaning were going to cut him.[/quote]

Yaaaaaaaaay!

Warren85Ellard 02-19-2009 09:08 PM

[quote=44ever;527909]Man I hate to say it. And I'm only going off of what I see. I could be dead wrong here. But Vinny seems like a Weird MF[/quote]

No doubt man. He's creepy.

Skinny Tee 02-19-2009 09:34 PM

[quote=Nflnick11;528166]you said skiing in the summer time which no one really does, just like how no one takes a train to hawaii because there isn't one so he can go to the pro bowl....nevermind to much explaining for a old joke[/quote]

Sorry I was joking around...I just meant that he likes "white powder" and not the frozen kind that comes from the sky...It's corny saying but it makes me laugh.

I like the train to hawaii one but it needs to have some kind of drug innuendo for me to break it out on someone :)