Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Chimp beatdown (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=28455)

MTK 02-18-2009 11:33 AM

Re: Chimp beatdown

Maybe I just like cats, but I'm not finding it funny to see him get his head bashed in like that.

mredskins 02-18-2009 11:45 AM

[quote=Mattyk72;527741]Maybe I just like cats, but I'm not finding it funny to see him get his head bashed in like that.[/quote]

I thought it was just a special effect, was it real?

MTK 02-18-2009 12:01 PM

[quote=mredskins;527747]I thought it was just a special effect, was it real?[/quote]

I don't know, if it's fake then yeah it's pretty funny.

over the mountain 02-18-2009 12:07 PM

a similar attack happened in CA a few years ago. a couple took care of old aging movie star animals, a few were chimps. one day (maybe due to a womans perfume) they went nuts on the couple, ripped of the guys genitals, ripped off their fingers, bite off the ladies nose, i think the guy died.

and yeas i get alil freaked out at the natl zoo when those silverbacks lock eyes on you, they look very very pissed off. i would rather have to fight a bear or shark vs a chimp or ape b/c chimps/apes go ape shit on you. im surprised the mafia didnt use these guys instead of hanging dudes over the tiger area.

under the law (sorry) if you own a wild pet like a chimp or tiger you are strictly liable for any damage done. which means you are screwed if something happens.

go skins!!

firstdown 02-18-2009 12:08 PM

[quote=Trample the Elderly;527739]I couldn't help but laugh at this. Natural selection at its best. :goodjob:[/quote]
The person killed was someone visting the lady who owned the ape. Not sure how that is natural selection as you called it. So if you go over a friends house and their dog tears you apart we should just laugh and call it natural selection?

MTK 02-18-2009 12:16 PM

[quote=firstdown;527755]The person killed was someone visting the lady who owned the ape. Not sure how that is natural selection as you called it. So if you go over a friends house and their dog tears you apart we should just laugh and call it natural selection?[/quote]

He's talking about the video with the cat

Trample the Elderly 02-18-2009 12:44 PM

[quote=firstdown;527755]The person killed was someone visting the lady who owned the ape. Not sure how that is natural selection as you called it. So if you go over a friends house and their dog tears you apart we should just laugh and call it natural selection?[/quote]

Would you go over someone's house that kept a Chimp? How about a Grizzly Bear? If you did you'd be just as stupid and deserve to get eaten IMO. Michael Vick isn't my friend nor would I visit his house.

I shot the last dog that tried to bite me.

over the mountain 02-18-2009 01:59 PM

[quote=Trample the Elderly;527770]Would you go over someone's house that kept a Chimp? How about a Grizzly Bear? If you did you'd be just as stupid and deserve to get eaten IMO. Michael Vick isn't my friend nor would I visit his house.

[B]I shot the last dog that tried to bite me[/B].[/quote]

if you were trying to sound like a jerk, congrads. (and no i dont wanna hear your story of man v beast, im sorry but your comment really irked me)

go skins!

mredskins 02-18-2009 02:20 PM

[quote=over the mountain;527790]if you were trying to sound like a jerk, congrads. (and no i dont wanna hear your story of man v beast, im sorry but your comment really irked me)

go skins![/quote]

Hello?????!!!! the guys screen name is Trample the Eldery I mean does that not say it all. Obvisious douchbag.

firstdown 02-18-2009 02:22 PM

[quote=Mattyk72;527757]He's talking about the video with the cat[/quote]
No, I think he is talking about the 80 year old person killed.

Trample the Elderly 02-18-2009 02:24 PM

[quote=over the mountain;527790]if you were trying to sound like a jerk, congrads. (and no i dont wanna hear your story of man v beast, im sorry but your comment really irked me)

go skins![/quote]

I wasn't responding to your post. I don't just play a jerk on TV. Let's not get away from the topic. We're talking about it this right now at my work and they think it's funny too. :laughing2

The point is that this dumb ass lady keeps a cannibalistic animal from the jungle, that's strong as an Ox, with a mouth full of razor sharp teeth in it's mouth in her freaking home. So when one of her fellow travellers comes over to see her and gets mauled by the damn thing I find it funny.

"That tiger didn't go crazy, that tiger went tiger!"
Chris Rock

mredskins 02-18-2009 02:27 PM

TTE has got some issues.

Bio page:
About Trample the Elderly
Biography
[B]I'm twisted [/B]
Interests
[B]Getting even, scheming against my enemies. [/B]
Occupation
[B]Killing is My Business . . . . And Business is Good! [/B]
Favorite Redskins players
Mike Sellers. I haven't been a fan for that long?
'Skins fan since...
Who's your team?
I like Pittsburgh and most of the Upper Echelon AFC, except New England and San Diego.
Favorite Teams
Joe Gibbs Racing, Stewart-Haas Racing. I also like Jeff Burton and Kevin Harvick.
Favorite Moment?
When we were getting our butts handed to us in the second game of the 2005 season. In the final minutes of the game we threw to Moss twice and beat our arch rival by one point. I loved it.

MTK 02-18-2009 03:04 PM

[quote=firstdown;527793]No, I think he is talking about the 80 year old person killed.[/quote]

I guess I gave him too much credit.

Trample the Elderly 02-18-2009 03:49 PM

Why is it when Chris Rock makes jokes about a tiger biting Freud it's funny?
Why is it when Ron White makes jokes about a bear eating a guy it's funny?
Why is it when the Richmond Times Dispatch runs cartoons of bears eating people at the natural selection zoo it's funny?

But somehow when I think that a Chimp eating a lady is funny I'm sick?

Granted it be different if it was a unknowing child. But this lady made a decision to go into the lions den and got eaten. Is that not natural selection?

If I went out and bought a Golden Eagle and it pecked out my eyeballs when I was asleep wouldn't that be natural selection?

What about the you tube of the terrorists drilling a hole in the bomb in Iraq to make it into an IED. Don't tell me I'm the only one who thought it was funny when they blew their buts strait up to Allah?

Here's something that none of y'all have pointed out. What the hell was the lady doing with a dangerous animal in her home? What's the difference between a chimp and an alligator? They both eat people. Don't tell me that no one knew she had the thing. Would you let a love one visit a lady with a chimp? Why isn't the owner facing charges?

Don't get mad at me because I'm slightly twisted. I don't let my animals maul people. The last time I checked fat old labs aren't a threat to society.

Slingin Sammy 33 02-18-2009 04:04 PM

[quote=Trample the Elderly;527831]Why is it when Chris Rock makes jokes about a tiger biting Freud it's funny?
Why is it when Ron White makes jokes about a bear eating a guy it's funny?
Why is it when the Richmond Times Dispatch runs cartoons of bears eating people at the natural selection zoo it's funny?
But somehow when I think that a Chimp eating a lady is funny I'm sick? [/quote]Because in the comedy routines no one is actually torn apart and their face literally ripped off.
[quote]Why isn't the owner facing charges? [/quote]You can bet charges will be forthcoming. Also, I'm pretty sure if the owner has anything of value, the family of the lady killed will be filing a lawsuit and they'll win.