Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pace fires the Postons (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=2848)

JWsleep 09-15-2004 07:56 PM

Pace fires the Postons

[URL=http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/football/nfl/09/15/bc.fbn.pace.agent.ap/index.html]Rams All-Pro tackle Pace fires agent[/URL]

Hey, Lavar! Get the idea?

oldswill 09-15-2004 08:01 PM

there is a real league wide hatred for the dampots brothers, rightfully so. i have a feeling pace firing them will have an impact on lavar. i hope his pride of being a skin is more than his connection with the dampots.

Riggo44 09-15-2004 08:19 PM

[QUOTE=oldswill]there is a real league wide hatred for the dampots brothers, rightfully so. i have a feeling pace firing them will have an impact on lavar. i hope his pride of being a skin is more than his connection with the dampots.[/QUOTE]
I think Gibbs :coach: will help Arrington want to stick with the Skins over the dampots! I think Lavar loves being a Redskin.

cpayne5 09-15-2004 09:29 PM

Let's hope so.

Gmanc711 09-15-2004 09:31 PM

After he said all that stuff about how he loved the fans and being a Redskin, the only way I would respect the man was if he retired. If he ever went to anohter team, I'd be pretty pissed. LaVar is the man though.

GoSkins! 09-15-2004 09:45 PM

I hope the Lavar contract just gets settled. We all need that behind us.

skins009 09-15-2004 10:06 PM

Does anyone know if Chris Samuels is also represented by the Postons? If he is I hope he follows Pace's lead and relizes that if he wants a long term entension he better get a new agent.

cpayne5 09-15-2004 10:12 PM

[QUOTE=skins009]Does anyone know if Chris Samuels is also represented by the Postons? If he is I hope he follows Pace's lead and relizes that if he wants a long term entension he better get a new agent.[/QUOTE]
I believe his agent is Jimmy Sexton.

cpayne5 09-15-2004 10:22 PM

Here are the bigger name Poston football clients: (according to their site)

Arrington
Terrell Buckley
Anthony Dorsett
Mike Doss
Toniu Fonoti
Ian Gold
EJ Henderson
Ty Law
Lawyer Milloy
Julian Petersen
Charles Rogers
Fred Smoot - Didn't know this, or didn't remember it!
Charles Woodson

cpayne5 09-15-2004 10:27 PM

On the Poston site,
"PSP is the best for me." -- Orlando Pace

*PSP = Professional Sports Planning, the Postons company name

oldswill 09-15-2004 11:01 PM

does anybody know when smoots contract is up?

cpayne5 09-15-2004 11:05 PM

[QUOTE=oldswill]does anybody know when smoots contract is up?[/QUOTE]
This year.

That Guy 09-15-2004 11:17 PM

smoot dumped them for sexton (i think, some other agent) back when the lavar dispute came out... least that's what the papers said...

JWsleep 09-16-2004 01:31 AM

Yeah, Smoot dumped them. Guess they better update the old website! Hopefully Lavar's name will come down too. Once the dispute is settled, if he doesn't fire them, he's really nuts. They signed a contract they didn't read?!?!?

SKINSnCANES 09-16-2004 04:12 AM

[QUOTE=cpayne5]Here are the bigger name Poston football clients: (according to their site)

Arrington
Terrell Buckley
Anthony Dorsett
Mike Doss
Toniu Fonoti
Ian Gold
EJ Henderson
Ty Law
Lawyer Milloy
Julian Petersen
Charles Rogers
Fred Smoot - Didn't know this, or didn't remember it!
Charles Woodson[/QUOTE]

Who on this list hasnt had a ton of contract problems.?!?!?! They are horrible greedy agents that dont do whats best for their clients. Pace has had a chance every year to be the highest paid tackle in the league and they always say know. He will finally get the money he deserves and not have to hold out everyyear.