Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   My New Redskins Tattoo (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/29093-my-new-redskins-tattoo.html)

MrIcon 03-30-2009 11:44 AM

My New Redskins Tattoo

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/themanthemyththelegendsdp/redskinstattoo1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/themanthemyththelegendsdp/redskinstattoo2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/themanthemyththelegendsdp/redskinstattoo3complete.jpg[/IMG]

The Pictures are not the best quality, I had to take them with my Cell phone.

Skinny Tee 03-30-2009 12:37 PM

Re: My New Redskins Tattoo

Nice Tat...Dan Snyder will be suing you soon. You've been served.

GridIron26 03-30-2009 02:33 PM

Sweet tattoo!!

I did had thoughts about getting a tattoo of Redskins but my biggest fear is that if the franchise move to different area or changing the logo/name to something else if the Native Americans wins the case someday..

53Fan 03-30-2009 03:18 PM

Nice!

TenandSix:Unacceptable 03-30-2009 03:19 PM

God bless you.

MrIcon 03-30-2009 03:35 PM

I had been wanting a Redskins Tattoo for the longest time! It was the most painful tattoo I had done, but well worth it. I live in North Carolina so I have been hearing so much crap from Panthers fans and cowboy fans. I hate North Carolina.

skinsnut 03-30-2009 03:39 PM

[quote=MrIcon;540661]I had been wanting a Redskins Tattoo for the longest time! It was the most painful tattoo I had done, but well worth it. I live in North Carolina so I have been hearing so much crap from Panthers fans and cowboy fans. [B]I hate North Carolina[/B].[/quote]

Dont dog NC dude.
I am a rabid skins fan and there are plenty more in NC
This is old Skins territory before the panthers...most panthers fans favored the skins.

Cowboys fans are losers and yes there happen to be some here...but far less than other parts of the country.

Skins fans are very welcome in NC...it is the home of Joe Gibbs after all

MrIcon 03-30-2009 03:44 PM

[quote=skinsnut;540662]Dont dog NC dude.
This is old Skins territory before the panthers...most panthers fans favored the skins.

Cowboys fans are losers and yes there happen to be some here...but far less than other parts of the country.

Skins fans are very welcome in NC...it is the home of Joe Gibbs after all[/quote]

I have lived hear for nearly 20 years, I know what you mean. I actually know more skins fans here in NC than I do Panthers fans.

53Fan 03-30-2009 03:57 PM

[quote=skinsnut;540662]Dont dog NC dude.

[B]Skins fans are very welcome in NC[/B]...it is the home of Joe Gibbs after all[/quote]

I live in Virginia but go to NC often. Nagshead, Hatteras, Ocracoke. I run into Skins fans in that area all the time. Hail NC! Hail Redskins!

Trample the Elderly 03-30-2009 04:21 PM

I love getting ink. The Skins have to have another good decade before I get any of their symbols inked into my flesh. I think the outline looks better without color and more shading. Nice tat though.

firstdown 03-30-2009 04:41 PM

[quote=53Fan;540667]I live in Virginia but go to NC often. Nagshead, Hatteras, Ocracoke. I run into Skins fans in that area all the time. Hail NC! Hail Redskins![/quote]
Not sure how old you are but before the 90's Nagshead and Hatteras where very cool places to hang out. There was only this little one lane road from Nags Head to Hatteras and the town of Hatteras was like stepping back in time. Hags Head then was a great place and was not over run with all these 3 story cottages and there was about 0 crime. We would drive down there and leave our surfboads on the cars at night and never had to worry about them. I still love both places but development has over run both places. My parents have a cottage on the 8 1/2 mile marker so we still go down there several weekends each month.

NYCskinfan82 03-30-2009 06:14 PM

Nice love it

53Fan 03-30-2009 07:29 PM

[quote=firstdown;540677]Not sure how old you are but before the 90's Nagshead and Hatteras where very cool places to hang out. There was only this little one lane road from Nags Head to Hatteras and the town of Hatteras was like stepping back in time. Hags Head then was a great place and was not over run with all these 3 story cottages and there was about 0 crime. We would drive down there and leave our surfboads on the cars at night and never had to worry about them. I still love both places but development has over run both places. My parents have a cottage on the 8 1/2 mile marker so we still go down there several weekends each month.[/quote]

I'm old enough. :) My dad started taking me to Oregon Inlet to fish when I was about 4 years old and you had to catch the ferry. There was no Bonner Bridge back then. My girlfriend works at the Outer Banks Beach Club on weekends around milepost 9. A friend of mine owns about 3 houses down there. He's selling one if you're interested. An old friend from Cradock has a sign business down there and is doing really well. Things have changed with the bird nesting closing parts of the beach but I still love it down there. Loch's been surfing down there for years. You don't happen to know Loch Weems or Kenny Jolley do you?

GMScud 03-30-2009 07:33 PM

I spent a few summers in Duck, NC when I was in grade school. I had a blast. I'd love to get back down to the Outer Banks sometime soon.

53Fan 03-30-2009 07:39 PM

[quote=GMScud;540706]I spent a few summers in Duck, NC when I was in grade school. I had a blast. I'd love to get back down to the Outer Banks sometime soon.[/quote]

It's great down there GMScud. Great. Not as crowded as a lot of beaches like Va. Beach and all kinds of stuff to do. If you ever need to rent a house for a week, let me know.