Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   Ask ME anything. (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/29139-ask-me-anything.html)

BrudLee 04-02-2009 02:17 PM

Ask ME anything.

As a kind of reintroduction, if you will.

Hog1 04-02-2009 02:21 PM

Re: Ask ME anything.

you............MUST be banned............

BrudLee 04-02-2009 02:22 PM

[quote=Hog1;541997]you............MUST be banned............[/quote]

Absolutely. Let me get a moderator, and...

Oh...

dmek25 04-02-2009 02:22 PM

Schneed10 04-02-2009 02:28 PM

Name the funniest thing that's happened on the Warpath since the great April Fool's Joke of 2006?

BrudLee 04-02-2009 02:45 PM

[quote=Schneed10;542017]Name the funniest thing that's happened on the Warpath since the great April Fool's Joke of 2006?[/quote]

There are many answers to that. [LIST][*]Any references to the musical stylings of Brandon Lloyd are good for laughs.[*]Best thread in retrospect was the general wringing of hands and rending of garments when the Cowboys signed Mike Vanderjagt. (which happened in late March of 2006, but lasted for a while)[*]There used to be a semi-regular column called Power Poll. That was nice.[*]Funniest to me in those years was when we promoted TheMalcolmConnection to Mod and had to edit him out of our "Douche Bag List" on the top-secret moderator forum before letting him view it.
[/LIST]

tryfuhl 04-02-2009 02:48 PM

How long have you been a mod here?

Where have you been, I don't recognize you really? If you were gone for a good reason, what is it?

How old are you?

What's the story behind your avatar?

dmek25 04-02-2009 02:48 PM

[quote=BrudLee;542043]There are many answers to that. [LIST][*]Any references to the musical stylings of Brandon Lloyd are good for laughs.[*]Best thread in retrospect was the general wringing of hands and rending of garments when the Cowboys signed Mike Vanderjagt. (which happened in late March of 2006, but lasted for a while)[*]There used to be a semi-regular column called Power Poll. That was nice.[*][B]Funniest to me in those years was when we promoted TheMalcolmConnection to Mod and had to edit him out of our "Douche Bag List" on the top-secret moderator forum before letting him view it.[/B]
[/LIST][/quote]
does he know this? hahahaha

Monkeydad 04-02-2009 02:55 PM

Much better than the "other" one.

:D

What made you move to Rehoboth Beach? *wink wink*

firstdown 04-02-2009 03:02 PM

[quote=Schneed10;542017]Name the funniest thing that's happened on the Warpath since the great April Fool's Joke of 2006?[/quote]
How about old question #3.

BrudLee 04-02-2009 03:18 PM

[quote=tryfuhl;542044]How long have you been a mod here?

Where have you been, I don't recognize you really? If you were gone for a good reason, what is it?

How old are you?

What's the story behind your avatar?[/quote]

I became a mod here during a previous incarnation, so when this version of The Warpath was introduced, I was an initial mod.

I haven't posted regularly since last year. You probably wouldn't recognize me if I was right behind you - [I]which I may be[/I] - because I have one of those faces.

I was absent for a number of reasons. A business failed, I lost my house, had a nervous breakdown, was in the hospital for a few weeks, was diagnosed with chronic depression - mind you, this all happened last year [i]when we were winning![/i] - it was a "perfect storm" of shittyness. I've been lurking for a while, and kicking a little Curveball ass, but I decided I needed to post a little. Not sure if that's a good reason or not. Hope I pass muster.

I'm 38, according to my profile. Am I lying? Could be. I'm not, though. Or am I?

As for the avatar, Question #3 is the DNA upon which the Warpath is based. There would be no "Parking Lot" section if not for the Redskins Universe spinning of its axis in the Question #3 thread.

BrudLee 04-02-2009 03:20 PM

[quote=Buster;542048]
What made you move to Rehoboth Beach? *wink wink*[/quote]

In sunny Rehoboth Beach, born and raised,
By the ocean is where I spent most of my days.

tryfuhl 04-02-2009 03:24 PM

[quote=BrudLee;542067]I became a mod here during a previous incarnation, so when this version of The Warpath was introduced, I was an initial mod.

I haven't posted regularly since last year. [B]You probably wouldn't recognize me if I was right behind you - [I]which I may be[/I] - because I have one of those faces.[/B][/quote]

you're my roommate's dog?!

[quote]

I was absent for a number of reasons. A business failed, I lost my house, had a nervous breakdown, was in the hospital for a few weeks, was diagnosed with chronic depression - mind you, this all happened last year {I}when we were winning![/i] - it was a "perfect storm" of shittyness. I've been lurking for a while, and kicking a little Curveball ass, but I decided I needed to post a little. Not sure if that's a good reason or not. Hope I pass muster.
[/quote]

damn man, sorry to hear about that.. how is the recovery from all of that going?

[quote]
I'm 38, according to my profile. Am I lying? Could be. I'm not, though. Or am I?[/quote]

You're not lying

[quote]
As for the avatar, Question #3 is the DNA upon which the Warpath is based. There would be no "Parking Lot" section if not for the Redskins Universe spinning of its axis in the Question #3 thread.[/quote]

I must research into this.

tryfuhl 04-02-2009 03:24 PM

[quote=BrudLee;542068]In sunny Rehoboth Beach, born and raised,
By the ocean is where I spent most of my days.[/quote]

chillin out max and relaxin all cool
sippin on a margarita out by the pool?

BrudLee 04-02-2009 03:29 PM

[quote=firstdown;542057]How about old question #3.[/quote]

Started on March 17, 2005. But you did remind me of another funny event - the piejacking of threads.