Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   NEW!! Improved Front Office Strategy! (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=29370)

tryfuhl 04-20-2009 09:49 AM

Re: NEW!! Improved Front Office Strategy!

[quote=SmootSmack;547382]Yup...unfortunately I got stuck in the middle of their off the field business on more than one occasion, not pleasant[/quote]
the vagueness is killing my inner whoredom for football gossip

redskingrove 04-20-2009 11:01 AM

The new office strategy should be to trade away Snyder and Cerrato if they screw this draft up also.

CRedskinsRule 04-20-2009 12:02 PM

In the end, the FO is going to get the best OT possible, and turn around to Campbell and say, "Now prove us wrong". I hope they do, I hope he does, and I wish this draft would be over with.

SmootSmack 04-20-2009 12:08 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;547467]In the end, the FO is going to get the best OT possible, and turn around to Campbell and say, "Now prove us wrong". I hope they do, I hope he does, and I wish this draft would be over with.[/quote]

If Oher is there at #13 (which I don't know he will be) then no matter what the team is saying, it makes the most sense to draft him and do what you just said.

Trample the Elderly 04-20-2009 12:30 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;547467]In the end, the FO is going to get the best OT possible, and turn around to Campbell and say, "Now prove us wrong". I hope they do, I hope he does, and I wish this draft would be over with.[/quote]

Yeah, I hope you're right. I want to see Campbell for another season. I hope he does prove them wrong.

Swarley 04-20-2009 03:03 PM

The more I read mock drafts and articles about who we're gonna draft, the more I realize everyone is all over the place in regards to what we'll do. I just hope we are pleasantly surprised this weekend.

Lotus 04-20-2009 05:01 PM

[quote=GreekSkin;547563]The more I read mock drafts and articles about who we're gonna draft, the more I realize everyone is all over the place in regards to what we'll do. I just hope we are pleasantly surprised this weekend.[/quote]

:bump:

SmootSmack 04-21-2009 10:52 PM

[quote=tryfuhl;547413]the vagueness is killing my inner whoredom for football gossip[/quote]

If you want details, you'll have to wait for my book to come out

backrow 04-21-2009 11:23 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;548205]If you want details, you'll have to wait for my book to come out[/quote]

It must be extremely difficult doing what you do, knowing what you know, and not being able to tell all right away! It's like being a priest, or Psychologist and not being able to tell the world that your client is really a ______.

Will the book come out ten years after you retire, so as not to disclose too much Top Secret stuff?

I hope you are right about Oher. I just think the price is too high for Sanchez, and Orakpo and Smith are both gone early.

SmootSmack 04-21-2009 11:26 PM

[quote=backrow;548213]It must be extremely difficult doing what you do, knowing what you know, and not being able to tell all right away! It's like being a priest, or Psychologist and not being able to tell the world that your client is really a ______.

Will the book come out ten years after you retire, so as not to disclose too much Top Secret stuff?

I hope you are right about Oher. I just think the price is too high for Sanchez, and Orakpo and Smith are both gone early.[/quote]

I hope I'm right about Oher too (watch now we'll take Sean Smith).

As for the book, I'm thinking of having Matty ghostwrite it.