Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Giants New LB Michael Boley Suspended for Redskins Game (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/30399-giants-new-lb-michael-boley-suspended.html)

SmootSmack 07-07-2009 04:50 PM

Giants New LB Michael Boley Suspended for Redskins Game

[url=http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2009/07/new_york_giants_linebacker_mic_2.html]New York Giants linebacker Michael Boley suspended for violating NFL's Personal Conduct Policy - NJ.com[/url]

Actual news about the season opener!

vallin21 07-07-2009 04:53 PM

Re: Giants New LB Michael Boley Suspended for Redskins Game

Man this guy has had a bad offseason, and didn't he break his leg?

Giantone 07-07-2009 04:57 PM

[quote=vallin21;566529]Man this guy has had a bad offseason, and didn't he break his leg?[/quote]

Nope a torn muscle in his hip. The Giants knew this was coming when they signed him , has to do with his arresst for domestic assualt in 08 while with the Falcons.:censored:...the dumba$$

Redskin Warrior 07-07-2009 05:00 PM

The Giants are stacked on defense they won't miss him

Ruhskins 07-07-2009 05:10 PM

Didn't some people on his board wanted him to come here or something along those lines?

Lotus 07-07-2009 05:15 PM

He;s a good but not great NFL player IMO, although I am happy to say that he is a proud Southern Miss grad who was a beast in college. I don't know that his absence in the opener makes a big difference.

MTK 07-07-2009 06:07 PM

lol if this happened here I can only imagine some of the responses.

CUT HIM!!

53Fan 07-07-2009 06:24 PM

[quote=Ruhskins;566534]Didn't some people on his board wanted him to come here or something along those lines?[/quote]

I thought we should take a look at him at the time he was available.

GridIron26 07-07-2009 06:58 PM

[quote=53Fan;566542]I thought we should take a look at him at the time he was available.[/quote]

So did I; but I guess Redskins FO did their homeworks after all.. Let's wait and see how Giants' signing w/ Boley pans out in within two years or so..

hooskins 07-07-2009 07:22 PM

[quote=Mattyk72;566541]lol if this happened here I can only imagine some of the responses.

CUT HIM!![/quote]

haha. I am sure the Giants message boards are similar, maybe they give a bit more slack since they recently won a superbowl.

What I have learned in my young life is that there are idiots everywhere. On a somewhat related note, the thread activity recently (Colt thread) makes me think we should seriously think about an IQ test prior to posting rights on this site.

Don't prevent the stupids from posting but just add a giant dunce cap on avatar.

an23dy 07-07-2009 07:31 PM

[quote=Redskin Warrior;566531]The Giants are stacked on defense they won't miss him[/quote]

Not really stacked at linebacker, but their back-ups are good. They'll probably plug Chase Blackburn in there and they'll have plenty of time before the season to get whoever they want ready to play. Definitely not as good as they would be with Boley IMO, Boley is a tackle machine, but not that big a deal.

53Fan 07-07-2009 07:41 PM

[quote=hooskins;566546]haha. I am sure the Giants message boards are similar, maybe they give a bit more slack since they recently won a superbowl.

What I have learned in my young life is that there are idiots everywhere. On a somewhat related note, the thread activity recently (Colt thread) makes me think we should seriously think about an IQ test prior to posting rights on this site.

[B]Don't prevent the stupids from posting but just add a giant dunce cap on avatar[/B].[/quote]

:laughing2

KingRaloIV 07-07-2009 07:47 PM

One less player we have to worry about! and they dont have last years starting WR(Burress) and one of their Back up RB threats. Redskins should be 1-0!

Lotus 07-07-2009 07:59 PM

with Boley: Redskins 77, Giants 3

without Boley: Redskins 84, Giants 3

Think positive!

Redskin Jim 07-07-2009 08:14 PM

[quote=Lotus;566555]with Boley: Redskins 77, Giants 3

without Boley: Redskins 84, Giants 3

Think positive![/quote]
LOL!!! To be honest with you Lotus, I have already bet $100 with my best friend on this game.
He is a Gint fan :doh:... (We all can't be perfect)
I don't think that Boley would be that big of a factor anyway.
Da Skins ARE going to come out swinging! Revenge for last year's Thursday night season opener, I GUARANTEE...