Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Eagles LB Stewart Bradley Out for Season (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/30906-eagles-lb-stewart-bradley-out-season.html)

Schneed10 08-03-2009 01:21 PM

Eagles LB Stewart Bradley Out for Season

ACL tear, out for season.

Significant loss. He had 151 tackles last year and is the team's defensive signal-caller, a role that will especially be missed with Dawkins no longer there.

[url=http://cbs3.com/topstories/Stewart.Bradley.Eagles.2.1112588.html]Eagles LB Stewart Bradley Tears ACL, Likely Out For The Season - cbs3.com[/url]

hail_2_da_skins 08-03-2009 01:30 PM

Re: Eagles LB Stewart Bradley Out for Season

Bummer. Sounds like the start of the Skins '08 training camp. My condolences.

over the mountain 08-03-2009 01:39 PM

^^^ was that when we had that ridiculus amount of hammy problems.

that is a big loss for the eagles. sucks to see a young guy just starting to make a name for himself get injured like that.

go skins!!

skinsfan69 08-03-2009 01:42 PM

The Eagles defense is going to take a hit this year. Bradley is an underrated MLB. Sucks for them but injuries are going to happen to everyone.

chrisl13 08-03-2009 01:46 PM

Terrible. Terrible. Terrible.

I wouldn't wish this on any team because we all know how this feels (i.e. Training camp 2008). They're really gonna miss him because they won't really have a vocal leader to take B. Dawks spot.

Tough break (Or tear in this matter).

FRPLG 08-03-2009 01:52 PM

I don't feel bad for them. I also don't wish it on anybody or team. But we've had this happen to us and it can basically derail a season. Hopefully it is someone else's term to deal with this. Health plays such a huge part of a team's success.

CRedskinsRule 08-03-2009 02:01 PM

So they have let Dawkins go, their DC died :(, and now they lose their starting MLB. What a rough patch. I am not "shedding tears" we had that last year, but certainly they are gonna have a harder go of it, then some in the media were thinking.

vallin21 08-03-2009 02:02 PM

Tough. But it's part of football, better them than us.

chrisl13 08-03-2009 02:03 PM

They'll probably go after Derrick Brooks.

Miller101 08-03-2009 02:14 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;572135]So they have let Dawkins go, their DC died :(, and now they lose their starting MLB. What a rough patch. I am not "shedding tears" we had that last year, but certainly they are gonna have a harder go of it, then some in the media were thinking.[/quote]

Dayum! I didn't realize all that, but dang. You aren't kidding! Their defense is REAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY going to suck this year! I almost feel sorry for them. Well, actually I do. I never thought I'd say that about a rival, but I do. Just because of Jim Johnson. He was one of the few defensive coordinators in the league that I actually respected.

You know what.................I'm going to be drafting at least one philly reciever this year and try to get McNabb on my team, because they are going to be throwing that ball ALOT this year!

chrisl13 08-03-2009 02:43 PM

[quote=Miller101;572140]Dayum! I didn't realize all that, but dang. You aren't kidding! Their defense is REAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY going to suck this year! I almost feel sorry for them. Well, actually I do. I never thought I'd say that about a rival, but I do. Just because of Jim Johnson. He was one of the few defensive coordinators in the league that I actually respected.

You know what.................[B]I'm going to be drafting at least one philly reciever this year and try to get McNabb on my team, because they are going to be throwing that ball ALOT this year[/B]![/quote]

Smart move.

saden1 08-03-2009 03:16 PM

Sucks for them, good for the rest us.

GTripp0012 08-03-2009 03:23 PM

Put me on record saying this injury is more devastating than losing anyone else on that D, possible exception to Bunkley or Mikell.

If Jim Johnson was still around, you'd think they could pull out a bag of tricks and blitz their way out of this one. They may still try under McDermott, but their chances of success are much lower.

Mattyk 08-03-2009 03:26 PM

Sucks for them but oh well. Everyone has to adjust to injuries.