Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   Yahoo Suicide League - And the winner is? (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/3164-yahoo-suicide-league-and-the-winner.html)

RedskinRat 10-05-2004 12:46 PM

Yahoo Suicide League - And the winner is?

SpurrrierLove. Last man standing

Damn you, Green Bay!

SmootSmack 10-05-2004 12:53 PM

I think Daseal is undefeated in the $$ league as well. He's just a fantasy football pimp!

Daseal 10-05-2004 01:08 PM

Does this mean we start over or I go as far as I can?

That Guy 10-05-2004 02:32 PM

jamal left me 7 yards short of being 4-0 in the EA league (grrr), now i'm 3-0-1...

Gmanc711 10-05-2004 11:06 PM

I dont want to hear anyone b*tching about anything fantasy related. I'm 0-4 in both leagues. During both drafts, all everyone kept telling me was how well I did and how I did some homework this year. Jesus H, none of my games have even been close. I even lost to a team in my other league called " Free Win For All ", which was a team adopted by some kid after the draft, becasue our league couldnt have an odd number of teams. He just put together a bunch of free agents... and beat me....

That Guy 10-06-2004 02:20 AM

yeah, in a couple leagues i have no RB depth... deuce bit it and i had to start J griffith (ATL RB, 80 yards receiving over 3 games) and some other no name :( good WRs and QBs abound, and decent kickers and Defenses can be picked up... definately drafting differentl next year...

Mattyk 10-06-2004 08:24 AM

I still can't believe I lost last week in the $$ league. Going into Monday Night it was basically down to Jamal Lewis for me and Trent Green for the other team. I figured I had a pretty damn good shot, Lewis going up against that D, and Green up against Baltimore's D. I really needed that game, I'm probably sunk now, especially since I'm probably going to lose Lewis for a few games.

It also kills me that I can't get into my fantasy stuff here at work. I've lost out on so many free agents simply because I can't log in unless I'm at home, and with work and school that's not often.

JoeRedskin 10-06-2004 09:01 AM

Well, I'm just pissed 'cause I suck at fantasy football. I made two bad (the first REALLY bad, the second not as bad but then Davis got injured) 'cause I really didn't understand how it all worked (the $$ was my first fantasy league). If I had just stood pat, even with the Ricky Williams, Keenan and the Giants Defense - I would have been fine. Ah well, live and learn. I didn't know that we would be doing 3 (4 including EA) leagues.

All I can say is - Wait till next year!! (sad but true - I am the 49'ers of the $$ league).

JoeRedskin 10-06-2004 09:41 AM

Well, I'm just pissed 'cause I suck at fantasy football. I made two bad trades(the first REALLY bad, the second not as bad but then Davis got injured) 'cause I really didn't understand how it all worked (the $$ was my first fantasy league). If I had just stood pat, even with the Ricky Williams, Keenan and the Giants Defense - I would have been fine. Ah well, live and learn. I didn't know that we would be doing 3 (4 including EA) leagues.

All I can say is - Wait till next year!! (sad but true - I am the 49'ers of the $$ league).

Gmanc711 10-06-2004 01:28 PM

Does that make me the Miami Dolphins, JoeRedskin?

JoeRedskin 10-06-2004 01:52 PM

Actually, since I had Ricky, I am probably the Dolphins. I think I have shown the requisite amount of inept management (trading Manning for <groan> Maddox and T. Henry - Boy would I like to undo that bonehead move) and suffered the appropriate bad luck - S. Davis' injury being announced hours (if even that) after agreeing to trade for him (I mean, I think I had clicked the "approve trade button" and then found out about it).

So, Gmanc - I should probably be the Dolphins; 'cause they going nowhere - just like my $$ team. lol.

That Guy 10-06-2004 03:29 PM

the EA league is the only one i'm really doing well in... and also the only one i have great RB depth in... 3-0-1 (if jamal had gotten 7 more yards on KC i'd be 4-0... really... 73 yards on KC is pathetic)

other leagues i've had deuce, mcnair, titans D, etc etc... got in good on week 1 FAs for the most part (definately helped my TE/WR positions.. i dropped pollard though thinking i'd get SF's EJ, oops...)... either way, i've had lots of choking too...