Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Update on Haynesworth Tampering Charges (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=31655)

SmootSmack 09-03-2009 10:43 PM

Update on Haynesworth Tampering Charges

For those interested

[url=http://www.titansradio.com/Article.asp?id=1484880&spid=27572]Titans Radio[/url]

Ruhskins 09-03-2009 10:54 PM

Re: Update on Haynesworth Tampering Charges

Florio is not all over this, I'm surprised.

53Fan 09-03-2009 11:00 PM

"This is not limited to one team." Wouldn't it be funny if they busted the Giants for tampering with AH? They were interested in him.

SBXVII 09-03-2009 11:32 PM

Their probably just following up on all the teams AH said was interested in him so it doesn't look like he stopped with the Skins. That either could mean he's got info against the Skins and doesn't want to hear the bitching about why he didn't look at the Giants and Tampa also or he's got some specific evidence that appears the Skins did not partake and he's trying to figure out which team it was. ....or he's just digging a whole to see what comes out of it.

Lotus 09-03-2009 11:37 PM

I hope we don't lose a draft pick. That would certainly suck.

53Fan 09-04-2009 12:04 AM

I still think the chances of us being found guilty are slim. I sure hope so anyway.

over the mountain 09-04-2009 11:03 AM

DS embarrases the hell out of me and the way he does biz.

redsk1 09-04-2009 11:16 AM

We didn't tamper. The Danny just happened to have dinner w/ a the agent of some Skins players, who happened to be AH's agent. Nothing to see there. 100 million dollar deals are worked from start to finish in just hours all of the time. No biggie.

Longtimefan 09-04-2009 11:42 AM

[quote=redsk1;584220]We didn't tamper. The Danny just happened to have dinner w/ a the agent of some Skins players, who happened to be AH's agent. Nothing to see there. 100 million dollar deals are worked from start to finish in just hours all of the time. No biggie.[/quote]

Any conclusion drawn from the dinner with the agent is purely speculation. One could easily assume and draw that conclusion but again it's proof that's needed, and I haven't seen any proof, just a speculative asumption.

MTK 09-04-2009 12:12 PM

If nothing has come from this by now, I highly doubt the Skins will be found guilty of tampering.

redskins5044 09-09-2009 08:53 PM

i have a some concerns with haynesworth. I have watched several interviews with him and he seems lost. He just seems like he is just signed here cause of the money. I hope i am wrong but he needs to step up and cause some pressure, even if its someone else cause hes double teamed.

CRedskinsRule 09-09-2009 09:04 PM

I saw today's interview, and it seemed to me is what he is not used to dealing with NFC East press. I think that is gonna be more of a learning curve then on the field. Everything I have seen, the hit on Brady included, excites the heck out of me. Eli will be shell shocked on Sunday, count on it!

53Fan 09-09-2009 09:45 PM

I don't think AH cares who lines up on the other side of the ball and the questions sound a little "dumb" to him. Just like how they kept pushing Jacobs being a big back. The man is huge, what does he care how big a RB is? Most players would rather play than talk, I think he's one of those. Interviews are just part of the job.

JPPT1974 09-09-2009 10:18 PM

If we do lost a draft pick, then Albert will have nobody but to blame but himself I am afraid!

wilsowilso 09-09-2009 10:23 PM

[quote=53Fan;586301]I don't think AH cares who lines up on the other side of the ball and the questions sound a little "dumb" to him. Just like how they kept pushing Jacobs being a big back. The man is huge, what does he care how big a RB is? Most players would rather play than talk, I think he's one of those. Interviews are just part of the job.[/quote]

This.

Every interview the man does the subtext of his response is always why do you people ask such mundane boring questions over and over and how can I make my response as quick and boring as possible so you will go away.