Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Fantasy Football (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Which Redskins Players did you target in your fantasy draft (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=31825)

Eknox 09-11-2009 06:59 PM

Which Redskins Players did you target in your fantasy draft

I drafted Santana I think he's going to have a big year.. Who did you draft?

WaldSkins 09-11-2009 07:00 PM

Re: Which Redskins Players did you target in your fantasy draft

I took Orakpo as my last pick, but i always target CP

Swarley 09-11-2009 07:02 PM

I took Portis, and considering my team is named "Team Janky Spanky" I think I had to lol.

I was hoping to land Cooley and the Redskins D but no luck.

artmonkforhallofamein07 09-11-2009 07:19 PM

Are you guys looking at guy like MK or MM if they have good games against NY?

Redskins8588 09-11-2009 07:24 PM

I targeted CP, Moss and in later rounds I took a chance on MK...

Zerohero 09-11-2009 07:30 PM

I only target Portis and Cooley. I do have Campbell as my 3rd qb in one league.

Ruhskins 09-11-2009 07:35 PM

I took Captain Chaos.

Swarley 09-11-2009 07:41 PM

[quote=artmonkforhallofamein07;587055]Are you guys looking at guy like MK or MM if they have good games against NY?[/quote]

I was actually thinking of taking MK late on in my draft but I cant really justify taking another WR.

I have Roddy White, Devin Hester, Josh Morgan, Donnie Avery, and Eddie Royal. If MK performs with the Giants I might look into picking him up and dropping one of these players.

SeanTaGodsSafety 09-11-2009 08:27 PM

I got Santana, Campbell, Orakpo, Horton and Rocky

44Deezel 09-11-2009 08:37 PM

Didn't target any of them, but took Portis when he fell to the third round. Was hoping to get Moss as my 4th or 5th WR, but someone else beat me to the punch. I'm about to pick up Campbell off waivers to back-up Warner. I think he'll have a solid year from a fantasy perspective.

GusFrerotte 09-11-2009 09:23 PM

Took Clinton second round, then Santana in round 6. I was flirting with getting Jason again, but he was my starter the first 7 games last season and cost me the playoffs. The previous year('07) I had him as a backup. I grabbed McNabb, then Ryan for my Qbs, then picked Pennington over JC for a bye week guy as both McNabb and Ryan are off the same week. Was looking for the Skins D, but they were already taken. I am a stud with the Rbs. Peterson, Portis, and Smith!!!!!

GusFrerotte 09-11-2009 09:27 PM

[quote=GreekSkin;587059]I was actually thinking of taking MK late on in my draft but I cant really justify taking another WR.

I have Roddy White, Devin Hester, Josh Morgan, Donnie Avery, and Eddie Royal. If MK performs with the Giants I might look into picking him up and dropping one of these players.[/quote]

I will see how MK plays out after 2-3 games. I was tempted, but picked Holt as my reserve WR.

Mechanix544 09-12-2009 12:34 AM

In my league, listen to my first 4 picks........

1st round - Michael Turner

2nd round - Andre Johnson

3rd round - Clinton Portis

4th round - Philip Rivers

hehehehe, there was one guy, mind you this is a 50 dollar pay in 10 team league, that has every position Seahawks. when i say every position, EVERY SLOT is a seahawk, I SH!T you not! lol

Portis is always a good bet on the fantasy scene. Shoot, especially for the value this year, he only had around 26 points less than Adrian Peterson last year.

TheGuyFromOverThere 09-12-2009 01:44 AM

I got Portis, Cooley, Landry, Haynesworth. We didnīt have a live draft and I didnīt believe in getting them all when I made my list.

4 of a team is not the best you can have bye-week-wise, I know, but I think I got enough depth to survive it.

killromo 09-12-2009 08:19 AM

All I have is the Skins D in one league. A bad game can be too much for me to have the skins lose and my fantasy team. Unless I get a great value I do not target Redskins. Anyway there are too many other skins fans in my leagues that they usually go way too early for any sort of value pick. I guess I separate my emotion from the fantasy business completely.