Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Gear (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   ISO Washington Nationals Hat "DC" logo with Redskins colors. . . (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=31847)

mcarey032 09-22-2009 09:31 PM

Re: ISO Washington Nationals Hat "DC" logo with Redskins colors. . .

Thanks for the offer, but I already have the burgundy hat with the "W" on it. Best of luck with getting your hat.

WaldSkins 09-23-2009 12:05 AM

[quote=killromo;592706]The Sports Zone out here in Salisbury has them. I saw them last week and told my girlfriend how sweet that hat is. Although I am an O's baseball fan I may get one for the skins implications. I will stop by there and check the price and size availability if you like.[/quote]

Dude i've been looking for this hat for over a year now. If you happen to be in the area can you check the price for me. I might have to make the 3 hour drive to pick up a hat.

killromo 09-23-2009 05:07 PM

I can save you the drive, but I want to be clear because i misunderstood in the previous posts and got mcarey032 excited(my sincere apologies). The hat I am talking about is the one with the Nats cursive "W" on it in burgundy and gold. If this is the one you desire tell me your size and I can get it and ship to you.

WaldSkins 09-23-2009 05:31 PM

[quote=killromo;594423]I can save you the drive, but I want to be clear because i misunderstood in the previous posts and got mcarey032 excited(my sincere apologies). The hat I am talking about is the one with the Nats cursive "W" on it in burgundy and gold. If this is the one you desire tell me your size and I can get it and ship to you.[/quote]

Yea thats the hat. I wear 7 1/4. Thanks man. If you can get it i'll give you my info and ill send you some extra green.

RedskinMike 09-23-2009 06:13 PM

[quote=killromo;592706]The Sports Zone out here in Salisbury has them. I saw them last week and told my girlfriend how sweet that hat is. Although I am an O's baseball fan I may get one for the skins implications. I will stop by there and check the price and size availability if you like.[/quote]

I've also seen the same hat for the orioles.

killromo 09-25-2009 05:01 PM

WaldSkins,
I picked you up a hat. Send me your info and i can ship it out to you.

WaldSkins 09-25-2009 05:18 PM

[quote=killromo;595430]WaldSkins,
I picked you up a hat. Send me your info and i can ship it out to you.[/quote]

I PM you my info. Thanks man

SeanTaGodsSafety 09-27-2009 04:18 AM

Can someone post a pic of the hat. I want to get excited over this thing too.

tryfuhl 09-27-2009 04:23 AM

looks like I'll be ordering one soon

WaldSkins 09-27-2009 12:24 PM

[quote=SeanTaGodsSafety;595716]Can someone post a pic of the hat. I want to get excited over this thing too.[/quote]

When i get the hat i'll post a picture

53Fan 09-27-2009 12:32 PM

[quote=WaldSkins;595787]When i get the hat i'll post a picture[/quote]

Thanks. I'm kinda worked up over it myself now.

WaldSkins 09-27-2009 12:35 PM

[quote=53Fan;595796]Thanks. I'm kinda worked up over it myself now.[/quote]
I hope it lives up to he hype that it's building. Pretty soon this hat will be more loved then Colt Brennan.

53Fan 09-27-2009 12:54 PM

:lol: Never! :)

TribeandSkins 09-27-2009 01:28 PM

I got the above-mentioned hat about 3 years ago at a Finish Line in Roanoke, Va, so at some point it must have been fairly widely available.

tryfuhl 09-28-2009 05:06 PM

[quote=TribeandSkins;595961]I got the above-mentioned hat about 3 years ago at a Finish Line in Roanoke, Va, so at some point it must have been fairly widely available.[/quote]
Yeah I think that they timed a release of it around when the Nats came back right?