Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tebow: Is he the Redskins solution? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=31946)

Lotus 09-16-2009 04:49 PM

Re: Tebow: Is he the Redskins solution?

[quote=Njall;590267]Well you prefer 5 years of Campbell and Zorn. I know he is the answer in your eyes. Just let him learn how to play he will develope into a good QB ... That's your idea.

What are you smoking?

We nees a Franchise QB like the elite teams in the NFL and Campbell sorry to tell you buddy if you have not seen it yet is not a good QB. Just ask Denver if Orton is better than Campbell? If Campbell was so good or had potential with the Denver receivers they have they could have taken Campbell...

Campbell is a joke...[/quote]

Even if Campbell were a problem, Tebow is far from the answer.

But let's get at the nut of the issue: you've repeatedly attacked Campbell without listing any specifics. What, specifically, are the reasons why Campbell "is not a good QB"?

Southpaw 09-16-2009 04:49 PM

[quote=Njall;590267]Just ask Denver if Orton is better than Campbell? If Campbell was so good or had potential with the Denver receivers they have they could have taken Campbell...

Campbell is a joke...[/quote]

Uhh, if anyone in Denver still thinks Orton was a better option than Campbell, they're ignorant... and Josh McDaniels is a fraud.

Njall 09-16-2009 04:49 PM

What is the deal with the defeatist attitude ? Most of you guys sound like New York Jet fans or Lions Fans...

Campbell is done the jury has been already out on him.

Bring in a new QB ... A Franchise QB.

Colt Brennan? please Chase looked better than him ...

MTK 09-16-2009 04:51 PM

Considering we still have 15 games to go, this thread is pretty pointless.

RedskinRat 09-16-2009 04:53 PM

[quote=Njall;590279]Campbell is done the jury has been already out on him. [/quote]

Post proof or retract.

You're already making yourself look stupid, don't compound it.

Hog1 09-16-2009 04:57 PM

I'd love to have Tebow! I want him in addition to.....not instead of........

Lotus 09-16-2009 04:59 PM

[quote=Njall;590279]What is the deal with the defeatist attitude ? Most of you guys sound like New York Jet fans or Lions Fans...

[B]Campbell is done the jury has been already out on him.[/B]

Colt Brennan? please Chase looked better than him ...[/quote]

Not only do you misuse the "jury is out" cliche, you still haven't answered the question:

Specifically, why is Campbell not the answer for the Redskins? Don't give us generalizations, give us specifics.

sandtrapjack 09-16-2009 05:04 PM

[quote=Njall;590241]I do not believe his style will be good in the NFL. Maybe if he changes his style...
[yt]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vlf3CBULOw0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vlf3CBULOw0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Maybe he will better for the "WildCat"...

Will Dan Snyder sell the farm to get him?[/quote]
I do not know about Tebow and the NFL.

Most draft gurus I read , like Kiper and Scouts.com, all say that Tebow is a great college player, one of the greates ever but his game will not transcend to the NFL.

I think Kipers mock has Tebow going on the second day of the draft.

CRedskinsRule 09-16-2009 05:10 PM

[quote=Njall;590279]What is the deal with the defeatist attitude ? Most of you guys sound like New York Jet fans or Lions Fans...

What is funny, or ironic, or just plain dumb, is that you complain about a defeatist attitude, and follow it up with:

"Campbell is done the jury has been already out on him.
"
" Colt Brennan? please Chase looked better than him "

So, 2 of the 3 qbs that we have been training and kept at the end of preseason are useless according to you, and yet everyone else has the defeatist attitude. Got it.

Let me just say, I hate the concept of an ignore list, because on a board such as this, every opinion is usually interesting, valid, and at least hearing, even if you disagree with it. And yet sometimes, I find myself very tempted to use the power of ignore. It is calling to me with this thread.
and

DynamiteRave 09-16-2009 05:12 PM

I think if anything is deafeatist, its the idea that in the almost 2nd week of the new season, people think we need to think about replacing the QB.

Week 8 or 9, and we're struggling to get wins? Okay, that makes sense. Week 2? Pfft.

It's time to put down the pipe.

Longtimefan 09-16-2009 05:14 PM

[quote=Mattyk72;590282]Considering we still have 15 games to go, this thread is pretty pointless.[/quote]

Closed!!

Trample the Elderly 09-16-2009 06:16 PM

I think if they do draft a QB it should be in the 7th round. Vinny has been hot there lately.

SFREDSKIN 09-16-2009 06:50 PM

Why don't they just sign John David Booty from the Vikings practice squad.

GridIron26 09-16-2009 06:51 PM

Bashing with worthless points threads, is probably the #1 in WP's threads list :doh:

skinsfan_nn 09-16-2009 07:43 PM

[B]Campbell is done the jury has been already out on him. [/B]

Who exactly was on that jury....? I had no idea there was even a trial..?

Dude the thread and post are not well thought out, to say the very least. :doh: