Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cowboys = Stupidity (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=32155)

CRedskinsRule 09-25-2009 11:12 AM

Re: Cowboys = Stupidity

[quote=Daseal;595224]That brunette girl is absolutely correct. At school, we could use either a pencil or a black pen for scantrons. Maybe blue, don't remember. I hate blue pens so that never applied to me.[/quote]

well, a lot of teachers use the scantron forms but manually grade them.

Valleyranchgirl 09-25-2009 12:02 PM

[quote=Daseal;595224]That brunette girl is absolutely correct. At school, we could use either a pencil or a black pen for scantrons. Maybe blue, don't remember. I hate blue pens so that never applied to me.[/quote]

LOL what must be some new machine or your teacher hand graded it. Pen markings run clear the Professor said it himself. Those machines are calibrated for lead.

over the mountain 09-25-2009 12:06 PM

i used to do AAAAABBBBBBBBAAAAAAACCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAA down the line as my answers. i think b/c it sounds like abracadabra b!

go skins!!

redskinjim 09-25-2009 01:00 PM

[quote=sandtrapjack;594973]Well they asked a few Redskins to take the exam, but they administered the exam in the End Zone, and none of the Redskins could find it.[/quote]

why dont you go to the cowboys forum brokback mountain boy or dont you have one that you can reach from your saddle

sandtrapjack 09-25-2009 04:42 PM

[quote=redskinjim;595292]why dont you go to the cowboys forum brokback mountain boy or dont you have one that you can reach from your saddle[/quote]
Yeah, I moderate a board or 2 for my team.

But it is much more fun here seeing all the internal fan bashing of Zorn, Campbell, playcalling etc.

But this might as well be a Cowboys board, just review the front page of the board and see how many thread titles are about the Cowboys.

As for the Broke Back Mountain comment....never have seen the movie, but based on your statement it appears you have and probably have it somewhere in your Blu-Ray collection.

Too Funny!

dmvskinzfan08 09-25-2009 05:58 PM

[quote=sandtrapjack;595421]Yeah, I moderate a board or 2 for my team.

But it is much more fun here seeing all the internal fan bashing of Zorn, Campbell, playcalling etc.

But this might as well be a Cowboys board, just review the front page of the board and see how many thread titles are about the Cowboys.

As for the Broke Back Mountain comment....never have seen the movie, but based on your statement it appears you have and probably have it somewhere in your Blu-Ray collection.

Too Funny![/quote]

I only see 3 Cowboy threads (on the front page) and one was posted by a Cowboy fan. But there is some truth to our internal fan bashing Zorn and Campbell (and even some fellow fans). Beyond that. This board has a lot more intelligent conversation when it comes to our team and we may not be coaches or GMs but we usually give good analysis of our team. Go to any site. ESPN CCN SI or any football forum that says anything about the Skins and its clearly evident that most cowboys fans know nothing about football. They are best at insulting Skins fans (eventhough their attempts are rather corny). But as far as talking football its laughable. This ignorance is contagious and no one is immune in Dallas. From the FO to the players to the fans. I hope it doesn't spread to this board. We might need a cowpuke vaccine.

*Oh and your our archrival. So what do you expect? DUH

HTTR!!

sandtrapjack 09-25-2009 06:30 PM

I would not say "archrival", actually the Giants-Cowboys rivalry is somewhat larger. Even the players when interviewed say that Washington, they respect, but the Giants and Cowboys players simply hate each other.

It used to be a great rivalry, but no more.

dmvskinzfan08 09-25-2009 07:29 PM

[quote=sandtrapjack;595455]I would not say "archrival", actually the Giants-Cowboys rivalry is somewhat larger. Even the players when interviewed say that Washington, they respect, but the Giants and Cowboys players simply hate each other.

It used to be a great rivalry, but no more.[/quote]

We always will be archrivals. Because the heated past, our history and everything that led up to the riavalry. I dont think it will die off because one team is doing better than the other or other unrelated circumstances. We can be 0-16 and you guys could 16-0 or vice versa and the O-16 team could come up with a win.

If you want to use that the Giants-Cowboys games as a rivalry. Then every NFC East game is a rivarly.

Cowboys vs Redskins -- you couldn't draw it up any better.

sandtrapjack 09-26-2009 12:04 PM

[quote=dmvskinzfan08;595469]We always will be archrivals. Because the heated past, our history and everything that led up to the riavalry. I dont think it will die off because one team is doing better than the other or other unrelated circumstances. We can be 0-16 and you guys could 16-0 or vice versa and the O-16 team could come up with a win.

If you want to use that the Giants-Cowboys games as a rivalry. Then every NFC East game is a rivarly.

Cowboys vs Redskins -- you couldn't draw it up any better.[/quote]
It was like that in the past, but not now. It just does not get the draw and interest up as does the Giants-Cowboys rivalry. Unless maybe it is just in the 'Skins fan base.

Case in point. The Redskins-Cowboys game on Nov 22nd is in a 1 PM EST time slot, in other words, NOT nationally televised, but regional coverage
only. That is because of the marketing between the teams. And that time slot traditionally does not draw a large west coast audience because of the time zone difference. Game 2 is a prime time game, but Dallas will always play one of thier two games against a division opponent in a national spot.

Dallas plays one game against Philly, Washington and New York in prime time spots. Then regional spots for the second game for Washington and Philly. Only Dallas-New York have 2 national prime time spots for each game they play against each other.

But look at Cowboys-Giants games for this year, game 1 - Sunday Night Football, nationally televised huge market. And the second game against New York is in the 4:15 time slot, another nationally televised game that also brings the west coast audiences in. Also this game is after week 11, which could get "flexed" to a prime time spot.