Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Gear (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-gear/)
-   -   Wanted: Redskins vs Kansas City Parking (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-gear/32296-wanted-redskins-vs-kansas-city-parking.html)

Gmanc711 09-30-2009 05:31 PM

Wanted: Redskins vs Kansas City Parking

Hey Guys,

Parking seems to have gone down on the ticket broker sites considerably (only like $35 bucks) , but I wanted to see first if anyone here was looking at unloading a Green Parking Pass to the Skins/Cheifs game... Let me know!
Thanks!

Warpath 09-30-2009 10:06 PM

Re: Wanted: Redskins vs Kansas City Parking

[quote=Gmanc711;600110]Hey Guys,

Parking seems to have gone down on the ticket broker sites considerably (only like $35 bucks) , but I wanted to see first if anyone here was looking at unloading a Green Parking Pass to the Skins/Cheifs game... Let me know!
Thanks![/quote]

Cant help you out, but parking for the 1st home game was a disaster. Good luck. I had a green pass took arena drive and got rerouted (without choice) completely on the other side of FedEx behind the player lot and near where the helicopters take off from. We were not happy.

Ruhskins 09-30-2009 11:19 PM

[quote=Gmanc711;600110]Hey Guys,

Parking seems to have gone down on the ticket broker sites considerably (only like $35 bucks) , but I wanted to see first if anyone here was looking at unloading a Green Parking Pass to the Skins/[B]Cheifs[/B] game... Let me know!
Thanks![/quote]

This just reminded me of this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U_EfE-mqgE]YouTube - Snickers Chefs[/ame]

SmootSmack 10-01-2009 06:37 AM

I'm waiting for someone to jump all over for you even considering to go to a game and support this team and put money in Snyder's pockets. You heathen!!

Gmanc711 10-01-2009 09:57 AM

[quote=Warpath;600150]Cant help you out, but parking for the 1st home game was a disaster. Good luck. I had a green pass took arena drive and got rerouted (without choice) completely on the other side of FedEx behind the player lot and near where the helicopters take off from. We were not happy.[/quote]

Ugh, thats what I'm afraid of. Half the fun to me is the tailgating part of it. I mean I am planning on going green...but do you recommend something else? I think I'm gonna wait to buy until next Monday or Tuesday and see how parking went this week vs Tampa.

Ussualyl I get there right at 8:30am and am on the Arena Drive Exit... but I just want it to go smooth and be able to hang out and have fun.

ArtMonkDrillz 10-01-2009 10:10 AM

[quote=Warpath;600150]Cant help you out, but parking for the 1st home game was a disaster. Good luck. I had a green pass took arena drive and got rerouted (without choice) completely on the other side of FedEx behind the player lot and near where the helicopters take off from. We were not happy.[/quote]Same exact thing happened to me. Then after the game they blocked off the whole lot until around 4:30 so that no one could leave. We sat in my car for over a half hour before we could even leave the parking spot. In fact, we were there so long we had time to give the car next to me a jump without missing a chance to go.

Other than that, tailgating seemed to be the same as normal.

SBXVII 10-01-2009 01:41 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;600219]I'm waiting for someone to jump all over for you even considering to go to a game and support this team and put money in Snyder's pockets. You heathen!![/quote]

Ya know my first thought was to write something like:

Pssst, Skinny Tee.......I got a Danny supporter right here. Another one. LOL. Then thought against it till I had seen what you wrote. ;)

Warpath 10-01-2009 03:34 PM

[quote=Gmanc711;600283]Ugh, thats what I'm afraid of. Half the fun to me is the tailgating part of it. I mean I am planning on going green...but do you recommend something else? I think I'm gonna wait to buy until next Monday or Tuesday and see how parking went this week vs Tampa.

Ussualyl I get there right at 8:30am and am on the Arena Drive Exit... but I just want it to go smooth and be able to hang out and have fun.[/quote]

Im thinking about honestly giving up my green pass and just paying the $35 to park in the former lot known as red 10. Its the the one on arena drive on the left. It was empty and you could park anywhere and not have to worry about anything.