Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=32657)

MTK 10-14-2009 05:16 PM

Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

wise move

[url=http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4559454]Sources: Rush Limbaugh to be out of bid for St Louis Rams - ESPN[/url]

tryfuhl 10-14-2009 05:47 PM

Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

[YT]yoF518hBFjU[/YT]

Beemnseven 10-14-2009 07:04 PM

That's what you get for making dumbass statements about black quarterbacks.

mlmpetert 10-14-2009 07:27 PM

Genius marketing move by Rush.

mooby 10-14-2009 07:28 PM

[quote=Mattyk72;608467]wise move

[/quote]

Yep.

firstdown 10-14-2009 07:56 PM

[quote=Beemnseven;608535]That's what you get for making dumbass statements about black quarterbacks.[/quote]

He makes a dumbass statement but players have been involved with murders and alot of other things and can still play.

wolfeskins 10-14-2009 08:13 PM

[quote=firstdown;608555]He makes a dumbass statement but players have been involved with murders and alot of other things and can still play.[/quote]

i know right, what ever happened to "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hert me"

TheSmurfs22 10-14-2009 08:15 PM

I heard that George "Moveon.org" Soros has been involved with Checketts too about possibly buying an NFL team.

wilsowilso 10-14-2009 08:15 PM

Rush is the ugliest donkey in all the land.

Lotus 10-14-2009 08:42 PM

Oh darn. I was hoping for a string of racist and elitist comments emanating from Rams ownership.

Valleyranchgirl 10-14-2009 09:33 PM

[quote=Beemnseven;608535]That's what you get for making dumbass statements about black quarterbacks.[/quote]

Ha, I am going to take that as you being sarcastic. Rush years of slamming unity and diversity is what did it. The McNabb comment was nothing compared to the things he has come out and said about American culture and history. You reap what you sow is no joke. Rush will never change, he is stuck in his own fat idiotic extremely right winged thinking. What I am shocked and find disturbing is the fact he has made enough money over the years to actually make a serious run to buying an NFL team. Seriously, that many people in America tune into him and make him this rich. Maybe he made a lot of money in stocks or something, if not I am disappointed because he the troll under the bridge to a unified future.

tryfuhl 10-14-2009 09:41 PM

[quote=Valleyranchgirl;608601]Ha, I am going to take that as you being sarcastic. Rush years of slamming unity and diversity is what did it. The McNabb comment was nothing compared to the things he has come out and said about American culture and history. You reap what you sow is no joke. Rush will never change, he is stuck in his own fat idiotic extremely right winged thinking. What I am shocked and find disturbing is the fact he has made enough money over the years to actually make a serious run to buying an NFL team. Seriously, that many people in America tune into him and make him this rich. Maybe he made a lot of money in stocks or something, if not I am disappointed because he the troll under the bridge to a unified future.[/quote]
There IS a lot more to talk about Rush than just his comments on NFL players, I'll give yout hat

Valleyranchgirl 10-14-2009 09:58 PM

[quote=wolfeskins;608560]i know right, what ever happened to "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hert me"[/quote]

Well you have to draw the line somewhere. The McNabb comment is nothing. When you slam an American Hero and say the guy that killed him needs a medal of honor you need help.

Defensewins 10-14-2009 10:18 PM

Damn!
I was hoping Rush could join the secret society of Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones, known as the "Penteverate". They vacation tri-annually at a secret country mansion known as the "Meadows".
WHAT A GROUP THAT COULD HAVE BEEN...[B]Cerratto[/B] makes the drinks and gives Danny boy foot massages. Rush forges the scripts and brings the oxycontin and hydrocodone. Jerry provides the botox. Danny brings the consultant to teach him how to be a better GM. Tom Cruise brings R. Ron Hubbard.

tryfuhl 10-14-2009 10:20 PM

pretty sure he'd be out of it either way