Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   'Vinny Must Go' Chant (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/32809-vinny-must-go-chant.html)

Luxorreb 10-20-2009 03:59 AM

'Vinny Must Go' Chant

Will we hear this Monday night vs Eagles?

tryfuhl 10-20-2009 05:36 AM

Re: 'Vinny Must Go' Chant

doubt it

maybe some more sell the team, etc type stuff.. that's the sensationalism that's outside of the message boards, which is where most fans get their dirt.. paper and tv, local TV might be a little more on Vinny, but who knows.. anybody in the area know how the on air reporters and radio reporters are putting this on vinny.. a tandem with snyder.. or more snyder?

you'd be surprised the number of people that don't know who vinny is.. or his role I'd imagine

skins89moss 10-20-2009 06:07 AM

Vinny + Zorn= Fired

DAVID 10-20-2009 08:03 AM

Vinny = idiot
Zorn = inexperienced
Snyder = Out of touch with fans.

4-12 season

SmootSmack 10-20-2009 08:21 AM

[quote=DAVID;612573]Vinny = idiot
Zorn = inexperienced
Snyder = Out of touch with fans.

4-12 season[/quote]

What if we go 3-13? You're going to feel pretty stupid, won't you?

Daseal 10-20-2009 08:42 AM

I listened to regular sports radio in DC (ugh I miss Sirius, need to get my car working again.) and it had both barrels pointed at Snyder. Most of the comments by both the announcers and fans seemed pretty ignorant and venomous. They acted as if Zorn and the players had no say in this debacle -- which I completely disagree with. If you ask me, Zorn is worse than any of our coaches for the last... 20ish years. Worse than Norv, worse than Spurrier, worse than anyone.

BleedBurgundy 10-20-2009 08:51 AM

[quote=Daseal;612582]I listened to regular sports radio in DC (ugh I miss Sirius, need to get my car working again.) and it had both barrels pointed at Snyder. Most of the comments by both the announcers and fans seemed pretty ignorant and venomous. They acted as if Zorn and the players had no say in this debacle -- which I completely disagree with. If you ask me, Zorn is worse than any of our coaches for the last... 20ish years. Worse than Norv, worse than Spurrier, worse than anyone.[/quote]

No one was worse than Spurrier.

Mattyk 10-20-2009 08:53 AM

Yeah Spurrier couldn't even command any respect from the players. The players are still backing Zorn. Sorry Daseal your boy Spurrier still takes the cake. Spurrier clocked out at 4pm and barely game planned. Please.

tryfuhl 10-20-2009 08:54 AM

[quote=BleedBurgundy;612587]No one was worse than Spurrier.[/quote]
He signed busts but still went 7-9, doubt that we see that this year. The record doesn't reflect how horrible Spurrier was, but a point to ponder.

KI Skins Fan 10-20-2009 09:17 AM

[quote=Mattyk72;612589]Yeah Spurrier couldn't even command any respect from the players. The players are still backing Zorn. Sorry Daseal your boy Spurrier still takes the cake. Spurrier clocked out at 4pm and barely game planned. Please.[/quote]

Or practice in the rain.

rbanerjee23 10-20-2009 09:20 AM

Im actually surprised how behind Zorn all the players are... I also love that some of them have made comments aimed directly at the front office, that should tell you what kind of person Zorn is compared to Snyderrato.

Zorn may not be a good coach but he is a good person, Snyderrato make up a terrible front office and are bad people. You have to feel a little for Zorn..

ps, Spurrier was by far the worst coach the Skins have had in recent memory, talk about being underwhelming

freddyg12 10-20-2009 09:22 AM

[quote=tryfuhl;612590]He signed busts but still went 7-9, doubt that we see that this year. The record doesn't reflect how horrible Spurrier was, but a point to ponder.[/quote]

that first year wasn't bad. He took over an 8-8 team & only dropped 1 game below that. the 2nd year was an absolute debacle. That game v. the boys we lost 27-0 was miserable & his qb had an 0.0 rating.

I don't think Zorn was anywhere near Spurrier in franchise lows, but I have to say however, that this season is looking eerily similar to spurrier's 2nd season & it's likely to get worse.

Mattyk 10-20-2009 09:22 AM

[quote=tryfuhl;612590]He signed busts but still went 7-9, doubt that we see that this year. The record doesn't reflect how horrible Spurrier was, but a point to ponder.[/quote]

That was his first year though. The D and Marvin Lewis basically held shit together. Year 2 things totally unraveled. We're not quite on the same level now, not yet at least.

Mattyk 10-20-2009 09:27 AM

[quote=SmootSmack;612575]What if we go 3-13? You're going to feel pretty stupid, won't you?[/quote]

He's probably used to feeling stupid. At least that's how I feel reading any of his posts.

tryfuhl 10-20-2009 09:28 AM

[quote=Mattyk72;612603]That was his first year though. The D and Marvin Lewis basically held shit together. Year 2 things totally unraveled. We're not quite on the same level now, not yet at least.[/quote]
Man how did I forget the 2nd year .. selective memory I suppose :doh:

If Spurrier was here he'd be benching JC every game, but then starting him the next