Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Zorn to stupid to relay plays from Lewis to QB?? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=32873)

Chevy13 10-21-2009 05:58 PM

Zorn to stupid too relay plays from Lewis to QB??

[url=http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/21/skins-calling-an-audible-on-zorns-role-in-sending-plays-to-the-field/]'Skins calling an audible on Zorn's role in sending plays to the field | ProFootballTalk.com[/url]
I think he might of just not wanted to be involved in the "chain of communication" how the article says but i don't know...

Longtimefan 10-21-2009 06:06 PM

Re: Zorn to stupid to relay plays from Lewis to QB??

He may be experiencing some growing pains right now, but I wouldn't call him stupid. He's not stupid.

tryfuhl 10-21-2009 06:23 PM

Interesting indeed.. wonder when/if it comes out who decided on this.. or "strongly suggested" it

SmootSmack 10-21-2009 06:25 PM

Zorn's certainly not stupid (he probably knows what a homonym is for one thing), in over his head-perhaps? Stupid? No

What's interesting is that he's basically been put completely out of the loop so what happens if we lose badly on Monday? Is he going to just be like "Well, I had nothing to do with this. So you can't get rid of me now."

Trample the Elderly 10-21-2009 06:27 PM

Eeeeeeyyyy Yoouuuu Guuuuys!

BigHairedAristocrat 10-21-2009 06:28 PM

i think zorn wants to be removed from the equation entirely so when we lose and Snyder fires him, it makes Snyder look really bad for firing a guy who had nothing to do with the loss.

Longtimefan 10-21-2009 06:39 PM

[quote=Chevy13;613587][url=http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/21/skins-calling-an-audible-on-zorns-role-in-sending-plays-to-the-field/]'Skins calling an audible on Zorn's role in sending plays to the field | ProFootballTalk.com[/url]
I think he might of just not wanted to be involved in the "chain of communication" how the article says but i don't know...[/quote]

Maybe the league will pity the Redskins and make a special exemption, alowing the OC to call the pays to the helmet of the QB instead of the HC......I can dream can't I?

freddyg12 10-21-2009 06:44 PM

this circus is literally getting worse by the day

GTripp0012 10-21-2009 06:55 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;613595]Zorn's certainly not stupid (he probably knows what a homonym is for one thing), in over his head-perhaps? Stupid? No

What's interesting is that he's basically been put completely out of the loop so what happens if we lose badly on Monday? Is he going to just be like "Well, I had nothing to do with this. So you can't get rid of me now."[/quote]Oh man, you are vicious.

I agree.

Daseal 10-21-2009 06:58 PM

I feel like we already have issues getting in and out of the huddle, why have Sherman call a play to Zorn, then Zorn calls it. Just let him listen in and discuss the overall game plan?

Chevy13 10-21-2009 07:27 PM

He won't be relaying the plays (or won't be allowed to) it just seems like things are getting worst every week.

Chevy13 10-21-2009 07:29 PM

I just used the title to see how many people would jump in here saying "Zorn is not stupid.. stupid" :) (by the way no I don't think he's stupid.. stupid):food-smil

Paintrain 10-21-2009 07:37 PM

[quote=Chevy13;613643]He won't be relaying the plays (or won't be allowed to) it just seems like things are getting worst every week.[/quote]

How is this wors[B][I][U]e[/U][/I][/B] (sorry, pet peeve-bad, worse, worst) than it was on Sunday night when it was announced?

CRedskinsRule 10-21-2009 07:42 PM

Well Sherm Smith is more anti Sherm Lewis than Zorn, see his first interview after Lewis was hired. I have no input other than that on this strange PFT news.

Longtimefan 10-21-2009 07:51 PM

[quote=BigHairedAristocrat;613597]i think zorn wants to be removed from the equation entirely so when we lose and Snyder fires him, it makes Snyder look really bad for firing a guy who had nothing to do with the loss.[/quote]

According to Steve Largent this whole thing with Sherm Lewis was done with the idea of infuriating Zorn to the extent he would quit. Zorn's not a quitter, and he's not about to abort his contract and walk away. Way to go Jim, make him pay you!!