Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=33196)

mooby 02-02-2010 06:32 AM

Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

I don't think the knifing is too bad, although I get my fair share of guys running around and he runs right past me, I glance back and I'm already dead cuz he already knifed me lol. I really, really enjoy 3rd person team tactical, it renders heartbeat sensors useless as well as scopes unless you got a custom scope on a sniper rifle. I'm all about games with objectives too, I don't find team deathmatch/free for all all that fun anymore. my k/d ratio has gotten worse but that's mainly because I go for the objectives rather than just run around trying to kill everyone. I always end up with lots of points, I mean I'm at level 40 prestige right now but it's really easy to level up, I average about 8,000 points every time I play 3rd person demolition lol.

MonkFan4Life 02-02-2010 07:06 AM

[quote=HugeMonkFan;659669]i dont know...if they randomly put zombies into MW3 i wouldnt be able to take the game seriously...i never played WaW but im assuming they did a "chemical warfare" type story for the whole zombie thing...which is fine but sounds too resident evil to me...i would like to stick to the idea of reality since its called MODERN warfare. lol[/quote]

F that. Zombies would work. It's a side arcade type of game. If you never played Nazi Zombies you can't appreciate it. It just a killing spree. Played it yesterday got to level 19 and had to go to work. That game is the Shizz

HugeMonkFan 02-02-2010 12:03 PM

[quote=MonkFan4Life;659748]F that. Zombies would work. It's a side arcade type of game. If you never played Nazi Zombies you can't appreciate it. It just a killing spree. Played it yesterday got to level 19 and had to go to work. That game is the Shizz[/quote]

like i said ive never played it...and right now the mw2/madden 10 addictions are too strong to stray lol so i could be missing out and not know it.

MonkFan4Life 02-02-2010 05:05 PM

If you had ever played it, you probably wouldve loved it.

You on XBox ? If so hit me up on there LB3sDad

HugeMonkFan 02-02-2010 06:05 PM

[quote=MonkFan4Life;659900]If you had ever played it, you probably wouldve loved it.

You on XBox ? If so hit me up on there LB3sDad[/quote]

no i havent played it...im on ps3 8(

MonkFan4Life 02-02-2010 08:37 PM

Stuck with Sony huh? Get your kill up anyway chief!

skinsfanthru&thru 02-03-2010 01:58 AM

nazi zombie is beastly and would totally be a purchase if brought out and supported as it's own game.
on a side note of fps's, anyone else tried the battlefield demo on 360 or pc? it's like a more wide open call of duty with vehicles and one of the coolest things is you get to keep a copy of the dog tags of players you knife in the game.

HugeMonkFan 02-03-2010 12:27 PM

yeah im not a fanboy but i do perfer the ps3 mainly for the bluray player and a couple of the exclusives...but yeah i finally hit lvl 60 last night (yes im slow and still trying to prestige lol) but ive started using the m16 and its in one night took my lackluster kill ratio from .78 to .90...so i think im gonna stick with it. i run around like a madman hence why i have the low ratio. i just am too impatient to camp lol

MTK 02-03-2010 02:15 PM

[quote=skinsfanthru&thru;659981][B]nazi zombie is beastly and would totally be a purchase if brought out and supported as it's own game.[/B]
on a side note of fps's, anyone else tried the battlefield demo on 360 or pc? it's like a more wide open call of duty with vehicles and one of the coolest things is you get to keep a copy of the dog tags of players you knife in the game.[/quote]

They should seriously do that

BleedBurgundy 02-03-2010 03:15 PM

I have recently been playing with using lightweight, marathon and ninja perks.
Then i equip akimbo uzis. It's a complete sprint around, spray and pray pkg. Loads of fun though.

MTK 02-03-2010 03:26 PM

I hate F'ers like you BB, I'd rather get hit by a noob tuber

BleedBurgundy 02-03-2010 04:04 PM

[quote=Mattyk;660140]I hate F'ers like you BB, I'd rather get hit by a noob tuber[/quote]

LOL. I do too. I couldn't bring myself to use the knife, but I thought I'd try the speed with UZI's to see what it was like. and it's ridiculous. The only map that it really seemed to work well on was the one with the dead cows... can't remember the name. I'm back to using the FAL though. I want to max it out before i prestige.

One thing that I found after I used the class was that when you're moving that fast, you actually "outrun" the claymores.

HugeMonkFan 02-03-2010 05:13 PM

[quote=BleedBurgundy;660150]LOL. I do too. I couldn't bring myself to use the knife, but I thought I'd try the speed with UZI's to see what it was like. and it's ridiculous. The only map that it really seemed to work well on was the one with the dead cows... can't remember the name. I'm back to using the FAL though. I want to max it out before i prestige.

One thing that I found after I used the class was that when you're moving that fast, you actually "outrun" the claymores.[/quote]

the map is rundown and i hate that map to begin with...everyone just camps the buildings. ill have to try you layout to see how it is...i love to run and gun (hence the love kill/death ratio lol)

BleedBurgundy 02-03-2010 06:40 PM

[quote=HugeMonkFan;660160]the map is rundown and i hate that map to begin with...everyone just camps the buildings. ill have to try you layout to see how it is...i love to run and gun (hence the love kill/death ratio lol)[/quote]

yeah, just run the boundaries of the map, watch for anyone moving from one camp spot to the next, when you see them, you can run up on them and take them out before they know you're there.

HugeMonkFan 02-03-2010 09:04 PM

[quote=BleedBurgundy;660180]yeah, just run the boundaries of the map, watch for anyone moving from one camp spot to the next, when you see them, you can run up on them and take them out before they know you're there.[/quote]

yeah i run the outside and if the team is full of runners i just try to take my time and go to each building look out, kill if i see anyone, and move to the next.