Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Name one team we could have beat this week! (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=33270)

T.A.P.O.A.F.O.R. 11-11-2009 08:23 PM

Re: Name one team we could have beat this week!

[quote=WaldSkins;623888]Man i would love to have Brunell back about now.[/quote]
i thought i had appreciated and come to terms with the depths we have sunk to, but now i realize i was wrong. it's true, it's true... oh brunell, why did we forsake your noodle-like yet borderline-competent arm?!

jsarno 11-11-2009 09:03 PM

Week to week, Cleveland is probably the only team we could consistantly beat. There are a handful of others that we might get lucky and win more than we lose...Rams, Oakland, but the majority would beat us a lot more than we would beat them, and there is a SLEW that would beat us every time.
Let's face it, we suck. Makes my prediction of the 3rd overall draft pick seem very possible now doesn't it?

budw38 11-11-2009 09:16 PM

[quote=jsarno;623936]Week to week, Cleveland is probably the only team we could consistantly beat. There are a handful of others that we might get lucky and win more than we lose...Rams, Oakland, but the majority would beat us a lot more than we would beat them, and there is a SLEW that would beat us every time.
Let's face it, we suck. Makes my prediction of the 3rd overall draft pick seem very possible now doesn't it?[/quote]
Sad but true , if Danny wakes up hires a top GM/ProPlayer/Scouts ... they could use the 3rd pick to start the slow process of building a team . No, I'am not holding my breath on DS doing this .... just a small amount of hope .

Lotus 11-11-2009 09:19 PM

[quote=Warpath;623918]Call me crazy, but Ive been telling my brother for a week now that the only team we beat the rest of the way is New Orleans. I agree with cdskins. We shock the hell out of them then right back to who we think they are.[/quote]

I don't know specifically about New Orleans. But how many times have we lost to much lesser teams by looking past them? Hopefully we can turn the tables on this count during the second half of the season and get a couple of surprising wins as people overlook us.

jsarno 11-11-2009 09:22 PM

[quote=budw38;623940]Sad but true , if Danny wakes up hires a top GM/ProPlayer/Scouts ... they could use the 3rd pick to start the slow process of building a team . No, I'am not holding my breath on DS doing this .... just a small amount of hope .[/quote]

I know!
Hopefully Snyder will smarten up and at least hire himself a knowledgable consultant. Although, not sure this will happen.

budw38 11-11-2009 09:45 PM

[quote=jsarno;623944]I know!
Hopefully Snyder will smarten up and at least hire himself a knowledgable consultant. Although, not sure this will happen.[/quote] Do you think he has faith in Vinny any longer ? I'm sure DS wants to win , just do the smart thing Dan , hire a GM , hopefully with a long record of success .

TheBigDaddy 11-14-2009 06:59 PM

If DS lets VC go, then I will mark that as the best decision he has made as an owner....but.....

Chevy13 11-16-2009 01:16 AM

Denver :headbange

elamin24 11-16-2009 01:36 AM

some people called it!

rbanerjee23 11-16-2009 10:00 AM

The broncos....man I love a win

Monkeydad 11-16-2009 11:40 AM

Dallas!