Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The D. Hall incident (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=33271)

ashvirtually 11-13-2009 09:02 AM

Re: The D. Hall incident

[quote=Mattyk72;624451]No feedback from the anti-Hall folks? Interesting.[/quote]Heh, laughable is more like it, considering how much of a "b***h" Hall was around here just a few days ago.

Figures...

redskins411 11-13-2009 10:08 AM

I think people focused way too much on Hall and not enough on what Landry did and did not do in this whole thing. Landry knew Hall was in trouble over there and simple did nothing. Justin Tryon has more heart that Landry. Landry's bad play is the reason this whole thing happened. The Redskins actually need more players with some sort of fight in them.

firstdown 11-13-2009 10:14 AM

[quote=redskins411;624487]I think people focused way too much on Hall and not enough on what Landry did and did not do in this whole thing. Landry knew Hall was in trouble over there and simple did nothing. Justin Tryon has more heart that Landry. Landry's bad play is the reason this whole thing happened. The Redskins actually need more players with some sort of fight in them.[/quote]
You don't know that. Landry had walked away as this started and as far as we know he did not even know it was going on. Just watch the clip and you can see him walking away with the Atl. QB (for got his name). Stick to facts and don't just make something up.

redskins411 11-13-2009 10:17 AM

[quote=firstdown;624493]You don't know that. Landry had walked away as this started and as far as we know he did not even know it was going on. Just watch the clip and you can see him walking away with the Atl. QB (for got his name). Stick to facts and don't just make something up.[/quote]

I did watch it about 100 times at least. That is what I saw and I'm sticking to it. Horton was on the other side of the field and got back there before Landry did.

Ruhskins 11-13-2009 10:18 AM

I thought the whole point of Hall being there was to get Landry out of there. Things may have gotten worst if Landry went back...but then again it seems like the ATL sideline was going for Hall.

redskins411 11-13-2009 10:27 AM

[quote=Ruhskins;624498]I thought the whole point of Hall being there was to get Landry out of there. Things may have gotten worst if Landry went back...but then again it seems like the ATL sideline was going for Hall.[/quote]

I agree but I actually think Hall was already there after chasing down the play. Also look at the video at 1:05 and I see Landry turn toward the sideline where Hall is in trouble. I believe that he had to see what was going on. I could be wrong though but he did turn toward that sideline. I mispoke earlier. Horton and Landry got back over there about the same time.