Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dallas going down hard (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=33405)

GTripp0012 11-15-2009 09:32 PM

Re: Dallas going down hard

As opposed to who we thought they were, and hook-letting, and such.

SFREDSKIN 11-15-2009 10:22 PM

See this is the problem we win a and everyone gets excited like we won the super bowl or something. We lose next week and everyone is here saying we suck, etc. I say take it one game at a time and see what happens. Dallas will be pissed and we are playing in Dallas, of course I want a win but I'm being realistic.

Swarley 11-15-2009 10:26 PM

I'd agree with you another other day of the week but if you cant get excited at the possibility of smacking Dallas right in the mouth I dunno what to say.

Zerohero 11-15-2009 10:34 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;625860]See this is the problem we win a and everyone gets excited like we won the super bowl or something. We lose next week and everyone is here saying we suck, etc. I say take it one game at a time and see what happens. Dallas will be pissed and we are playing in Dallas, of course I want a win but I'm being realistic.[/quote]

What are you rambling about, we won and are happy. It's as simple as that, we dont all of sudden think we are the best team in the NFL now. That being said its amazing how much better we are with more productive rb's, just changes whole look of offense.

SFREDSKIN 11-15-2009 10:37 PM

[quote=Zerohero;625864]What are you rambling about, we won and are happy. It's as simple as that, we dont all of sudden think we are the best team in the NFL now. That being said its amazing how much better we are with more productive rb's, just changes whole look of offense.[/quote]

What the title of this thread? Is that being over confident or what?

Eknox 11-15-2009 10:37 PM

Yesssssss! Down went Dallas!

SBXVII 11-15-2009 10:38 PM

Obvious at 3-6 we can't walk around like we are cocksure or anything. I'll enjoy this win, hope we beat Dallas as I always do and pray DS still has the hard on for "Rebuild Mode". A bad season is the only way we get rid of VC and Zorn...but again I'll enjoy this feeling since we have not had many of them.

Zerohero 11-15-2009 10:39 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;625866]What the title of this thread? Is that being over confident or what?[/quote]

Skins > Cowgirls anytime. Let em enjoy the win and have fun with next week. We can come down to earth then.

SFREDSKIN 11-15-2009 10:42 PM

[quote=Zerohero;625870]Skins > Cowgirls anytime. Let em enjoy the win and have fun with next week. We can come down to earth then.[/quote]

Believe me, I want to see the Skins vent their frustrations of this season and kick their ass and send them back to "broke back mountain".

GTripp0012 11-15-2009 10:47 PM

Just want to point this out:

We were 6-3 last year when a struggling Dallas team came to town. If we had held them off, even in ugly fashion, we probably make the postseason. At this point, the roles are nearly perfectly reversed. If Dallas beats us next week, they will most likely win 9 or 10 games and make the postseason.

If we beat Dallas, they'll be 6-4, and this division will probably be New York's for the taking (assuming we lose to a better Philly team the next week, and don't get back to 5-6).

SBXVII 11-15-2009 11:31 PM

Last yr we were 6-2 and then went 2-6. Wouldn't it be a bitch if after we went 2-6 this yr we find a way to go 6-2?

Defensewins 11-15-2009 11:33 PM

[quote=12thMan;625795]You know what's really sad is that the Skins win two of those damn easy games we're talking wild card maybe.[/quote]

We are in the NFC LEast.
Man our division sucks.

DBUCHANON101 11-16-2009 06:57 AM

All of the teams in the East are very beatable. its not over yet. :)

Giants are reeling, Philly got roughed up vs SD and the Cowgirls finally got knocked off of their highhorse. Philly is still the most capable IMO but i dont think its too late for us to make it interesting.

Monkeydad 11-16-2009 08:49 AM

I was hoping that GB would maintain the shutout, but still, Dallas looked like trash and we looked amazing.

They're going down AGAIN next week. :)

Monkeydad 11-16-2009 09:43 AM

[IMG]http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/4/m_2c9e8e92b15f4bbfae642f1a8743e8b6.gif[/IMG]