Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Other Sports (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Tiger Asks for Mulligan; Promises to Keep Driver in Bag (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=33685)

SmootSmack 12-01-2009 03:06 PM

re: Tiger Asks for Mulligan; Promises to Keep Driver in Bag

No idea what they're saying but this is great! Especially starting at the 57 second mark

[YT]7i5FlC1MpkE[/YT]

12thMan 12-01-2009 03:13 PM

The FHP just held their presser and all Woods will be charged with is reckless driving. He'll have to ante up $164.00. No charges, no investigation, no nothing. Case closed folks.

mlmdub130 12-01-2009 04:08 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;632866]No idea what they're saying but this is great! Especially starting at the 57 second mark

[YT]7i5FlC1MpkE[/YT][/quote]

hahahaha, where the f did you find this gem? that is hilarious, i loved the reenactment when she is chasing the car with the club kinda like a horror movie, awesome

firstdown 12-01-2009 06:05 PM

[quote=mlmdub130;632894]hahahaha, where the f did you find this gem? that is hilarious, i loved the reenactment when she is chasing the car with the club kinda like a horror movie, awesome[/quote]

Find? If you look at the screen it has in bold print YOUTUBE.

firstdown 12-01-2009 06:08 PM

[quote=12thMan;632868]The FHP just held their presser and all Woods will be charged with is reckless driving. He'll have to ante up $164.00. No charges, no investigation, no nothing. Case closed folks.[/quote]

So the $164 is the fine for reckless driving? If I'm correct RD is a major violation which "could" have jail time so you have to appear in court and not just send in the money. Maybe that why they charged him with reckless driving and not some other type of violation.

12thMan 12-01-2009 07:07 PM

[quote=firstdown;632930]So the $164 is the fine for reckless driving? If I'm correct RD is a major violation which "could" have jail time so you have to appear in court and not just send in the money. Maybe that why they charged him with reckless driving and not some other type of violation.[/quote]

Well, technically, it was careless driving. Since no other vehicles, persons or limbs or passengers were involved or injured, it wasn't reckless driving. So charges won't be pursued. This isn't specific to Woods, it's the state law appearantly.

dmek25 12-01-2009 07:09 PM

the one thing that bothers me about this is if it where reversed, and it was her laying on the ground, they would have carted his ass off to jail

12thMan 12-01-2009 07:17 PM

[quote=dmek25;632965]the one thing that bothers me about this is if it where reversed, and it was her laying on the ground, they would have carted his ass off to jail[/quote]

True. But that's the thing, no one really knows what happened or didn't happened. We just assume there was some domestic dispute because his wife was somehow involved. But none of that has been verified as a fact.

I actually applaud Tiger Woods for essentially saying, it's none of your god damn business what happened. I wish more celebs handled their personal lives like he does.

hooskins 12-01-2009 09:30 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;632866]No idea what they're saying but this is great! Especially starting at the 57 second mark

[yt]7i5FlC1MpkE[/yt][/quote]

hahaha this is great....

hooskins 12-01-2009 09:33 PM

[quote=firstdown;632928]Find? If you look at the screen it has in bold print YOUTUBE.[/quote]

Im sure he can read. I think he is asking where/how did you find that on youtube. It is pretty random...

mlmdub130 12-01-2009 10:36 PM

[quote=hooskins;632995]Im sure he can read. I think he is asking where/how did you find that on youtube. It is pretty random...[/quote]

thanks for stating the obvious

SmootSmack 12-02-2009 08:26 AM

It's trashy gossip that really isn't anyone's business other than those involved...but it's still fun to follow...

[url=http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/hear-tiger-panic-to-mistress-my-wife-may-be-calling-you-2009212]News – Hear Tiger Panic to Mistress: "My Wife Be Calling You" – Celebrity News – UsMagazine.com[/url]

skinsfan69 12-02-2009 08:47 AM

[quote=SmootSmack;633070]It's trashy gossip that really isn't anyone's business other than those involved...but it's still fun to follow...

[URL="http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/hear-tiger-panic-to-mistress-my-wife-may-be-calling-you-2009212"]News – Hear Tiger Panic to Mistress: "My Wife Be Calling You" – Celebrity News – UsMagazine.com[/URL][/quote]

I was wrong about Tiger. I thought he was a smart guy. He has to be one of the dumbest athletes ever. Once you're caught the last thing you need to do is call her and tell her to lie for you on a voice mail. Use your brain!!!! He is so done. I actually feel really bad for his wife. She does not deserve this. But how many times have we seen this with men in a powerful position? Letterman, John Edwards, Clinton, Spitzer and now Tiger. Just don't get married.

MTK 12-02-2009 08:51 AM

More proof that the booty is the ultimate drug that turns men into complete retards.

skinsfan69 12-02-2009 09:13 AM

I have a joke with some of my friends and we all say.... "pussy is the most powerful thing on earth."