Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   NFL Draft Central (http://www.thewarpath.net/nfl-draft-central/)
-   -   Jim Harbaugh and Toby Gerhart (winning combo) (http://www.thewarpath.net/nfl-draft-central/33704-jim-harbaugh-toby-gerhart-winning-combo.html)

SFREDSKIN 11-28-2009 11:33 PM

Jim Harbaugh and Toby Gerhart (winning combo)

I just can't say enough about this too, I hope Danny has been watching because Jim Harbaugh is a hell of a coach and Gerhart is the second coming of Riggins. Mark my words Jim harbaugh will be the next great coach in the NFL if anyone is smart enough to sign him, I hope the Skins do.

12thMan 11-28-2009 11:35 PM

Re: Jim Harbaugh and Toby Gerhart (winning combo)

Hahaha...I just started a thread in the parking lot. Mods merge.

Trample the Elderly 11-28-2009 11:37 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;631040]I just can't say enough about this too, I hope Danny has been watching because Jim Harbaugh is a hell of a coach and Gerhart is the second coming of Riggins. Mark my words Jim harbaugh will be the next great coach in the NFL if anyone is smart enough to sign him, I hope the Skins do.[/quote]

I was just about to e-mail you. Man your boy is a beast. When he ran over those LBs I thought I was going to knock over the Christmas Tree. My dog is still pissed.

53Fan 11-28-2009 11:37 PM

That was a hell of a game against Notre Dame! Harbaugh is doing well as a HC. Gerhart is big, strong, fast and very competitive.

WaldSkins 11-28-2009 11:38 PM

[quote=Trample the Elderly;631042]I was just about to e-mail you. Man your boy is a beast. When he ran over those LBs I thought I was going to knock over the Christmas Tree. My dog is still pissed.[/quote]

Your Christmas tree is up already?

Trample the Elderly 11-28-2009 11:38 PM

[quote=WaldSkins;631044]Your Christmas tree is up already?[/quote]

Day after Thanksgiving bro, day after Thanksgiving!

12thMan 11-28-2009 11:39 PM

Gerhart should get the Heisman. That dude can run the rock!

SFREDSKIN 11-28-2009 11:41 PM

[quote=12thMan;631046]Gerhart should get the Heisman. That dude can run the rock![/quote]

I'm glad people are starting to believe, how about that TD throw? I know, the tip of the ball hit the turf and was inconclusive.

53Fan 11-28-2009 11:46 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;631048]I'm glad people are starting to believe, how about that TD throw?[B] I know, the tip of the ball hit the turf and was inconclusive[/B].[/quote]

I don't know. On the replay the announcers said he cupped the tip to keep it off the ground. All I know is it was a great playcall. Gerhart's a very talented guy. He's a baseball prospect too. He looks like the real deal to me.

12thMan 11-28-2009 11:51 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;631048]I'm glad people are starting to believe, how about that TD throw? I know, the tip of the ball hit the turf and was inconclusive.[/quote]

The TD throw was a beaut. And the kid is good out in the flat. He's the complete package.

GMScud 11-28-2009 11:53 PM

[quote=53Fan;631051]I don't know. On the replay the announcers said[B] he cupped the tip [/B]to keep it off the ground. All I know is it was a great playcall. Gerhart's a very talented guy. He's a baseball prospect too. He looks like the real deal to me.[/quote]

Don't ever say that again. :)

Since there are two threads, I'll post it again:

Gerhart, Tebow, and McCoy all proved this Turkey Day weekend why they are the three favorites. They'll be the finalists. Too bad there isn't a Pac-10 championship game. That could hurt Gerhart. Tebow and McCoy both get to tee it up one more time before the bowl games begin.

GO GATORS!!!

12thMan 11-28-2009 11:54 PM

GM, Gerhart's gonna win the Heisman bro. Hate to rain on your Gator parade:)

53Fan 11-29-2009 12:15 AM

[quote=GMScud;631053][B]Don't ever say that again.[/B] :)

Since there are two threads, I'll post it again:

Gerhart, Tebow, and McCoy all proved this Turkey Day weekend why they are the three favorites. They'll be the finalists. Too bad there isn't a Pac-10 championship game. That could hurt Gerhart. Tebow and McCoy both get to tee it up one more time before the bowl games begin.

GO GATORS!!![/quote]

:laughing- Bad choice of words. If Gerhart doesn't go in the first, I wouldn't be opposed to taking a long look at him in the second since we need a RB anyway. But we have got to go OT in the first IMO. I don't want him running behind this line. A couple of good o-lineman and Gerhart running would take a lot of pressure off our QB.

GMScud 11-29-2009 12:32 AM

[quote=53Fan;631055]:laughing- Bad choice of words. If Gerhart doesn't go in the first, I wouldn't be opposed to taking a long look at him in the second since we need a RB anyway. But we have got to go OT in the first IMO. I don't want him running behind this line. A couple of good o-lineman and Gerhart running would take a lot of pressure off our QB.[/quote]

I want no part of Gerhart in the 1st round. OL is a far higher priority than any other position. How does he project as a pro? It's a weak RB draft class, so he'll get taken pretty high considering. I just wonder how he'll be in the NFL. He's upright and very tall for a RB, (6-1) and pretty heavy (235). I think he's this year's Lendale White.

SFREDSKIN 11-29-2009 12:40 AM

We need OL with our first 2 picks, I say trade Santana, Andre Carter or Portis for additional picks, we need them.